What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Where's the crystal in stage 20 also the skill in stage 21?

I think this article will be helpful.
【攻略まとめ】聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 : ゲームしながら考える

Finaly beat the game and the 3 EX Stage~
My question is , in new version. Is there any new clothes option?
Or perhaps something new?

Finaly beat the game and the 3 EX Stage~
My question is , in new version. Is there any new clothes option?
Or perhaps something new?

So far, there no new clothes with the new version up to 1.06. Only difficulty adjustment, bug correction, add of the "pit escape" by flying back up. And an item to temporarry fly (mostly intended as a shortcut usage for the stage 21 - tower climbing).
He did add an option for POV in the free H scene viewing and an option to add in the config file to replay a stage from some checkpoint instead of the start.

Dev said he wanted to add all the clothes he put up for preference in his survey, but is primary focus was releasing the game. Since then, he had to deal with bug and game tweaking, so new clothes would probably come later. Either free or as DLC is anyone guess.

1.07's just out. Changelog :
・ステージ15のHシーンで効果音が正常に再生されない不具合を修正
・ステージ19の時間切れ敗北の会話直後にステージクリア条件を満たしたとき、敗北せずにステージクリアする不具合を修正
・Hシーンから他の画面に遷移したとき、ループする効果音が再生されっぱなしになることがある不具合を修正
・クリア済みステージの途中から開始後、コンテニューポイント通過前にリトライすると所持しているアイテムが消失する不具合を修正
・クリア済みステージを途中から開始するダイアログにアクションシーンの中間地点から開始できる機能を追加
・地上コンボ攻撃の速度を僅かに上昇
・一部の技で高速移動とヒットストップが同時に発生した際に地形を突き抜けることがある不具合に対策
・捕縛攻撃で拘束されたとき、振りほどき時にリッカが地形をすり抜けることがある不具合を修正
・グールのガス攻撃をジャストガードしたとき、快感ゲージの状態が不正になる不具合を修正
・ゲームオーバーでステージをクリアした際に、イベントシーンで取得するスキルを自動的に取得するようにした
 (ステージ3をゲームオーバーでクリア後、ソードスローが解放されずにステージ4に進めない問題の回避のため)
・一部の服装備と破損段階の組み合わせで、乳首の色変更が反映されない不具合を修正
・スキル「鎧耐久力アップ」をオン/オフ可能へ変更
・敗北時イベントがあるとき、ポーズ画面の左下にイベント内容を知らせる表示を追加
・ステージ選択画面で未クリアステージでも銀のマジックストーンと聖騎士の記憶(スキル取得)の有無を表示するようにした
・設定画面でR15モードにしてステージ選択画面に戻ったとき、不適切な衣装をデフォルト衣装に戻す判定が正常に行われない不具合を修正
・衣装変更画面で衣装ロード時、開放されていない装備部位の衣装が不正な状態になることがある不具合を修正
・クリスタル変換画面やポーズ画面に表示されるアイテム説明文内のアイテムの効果を示す文を目立たせるようにした
・config.txtのcostumeSlotCountの値を書き換えることで衣装のセーブスロットを最大99個までの個数に変更可能にした
 (試験的な実装。この仕様は後で変えるかもしれない)
・「兎耳のカチューシャ」「ハイヒール」「山歩きのブーツ」に色を追加
・04_Troubleshooting.txtにセーブデータが消失した場合の対処方法を追加
・その他、軽微な不具合修正や調整

Last edited:
BTW Male pov has always been there, the pov added was ricca's pov.

Thanks , 4 GB is too big for my 3'rd world internet
Eh whattt? An item to fly temporary on stage 21?
Damn...... that's making the game so easy.....
I wasted like a hour for that stage , and another hour. Revisit for Sword and Silver stone

here to give a random praise of the game.

my favourite section of the story is when the heroine breaks down on how bad of a hero she is and leaves the fairy, up to the point they reunite again. im a sucker for stories on heroes that question their heroicness and ether through their retired interactions or their ally comming to their side learn to accept being a hero again. tihs game pulls that story side well. Also. its nice to play a magical girl hentai game where losing your virginity does not leave a negative effect on your magical girl powers. so many other hentai games ether weaken you or just flat out gameover your character losing their virginity. tho it made for a good mislead up to the reveal.

Eh whattt? An item to fly temporary on stage 21?
Damn...... that's making the game so easy.....
I wasted like a hour for that stage , and another hour. Revisit for Sword and Silver stone

Well, it's more that you learn how to craft it after clearing stage 21. And it allow you to fly for a short while when using it (you can have a few in your item pouch). And yeah, it's mainly intended for easy replay of stage 21 for full explore, but you should be able to use it on any stage (not that I tried), but it's basically the only place where it's of any use (with the possibility of the mine to grab the silver crystal or the skill if you suck at jump climbing).

Whats new in 1.07
https://ulmf.org/threads/mogura-sof...-sisters-rj297937-rj363824.14800/post-1168302

google trans :
-Fixed a bug that sound effects were not played properly in the H scene of stage 15.
-Fixed a bug that the stage is cleared without defeat when the stage clear condition is met immediately after the conversation of the time-out defeat of stage 19.
-Fixed a bug that looping sound effects may continue to be played when transitioning from the H scene to another screen.
-Fixed a bug that the items you have will disappear if you retry from the middle of the cleared stage and before passing the continuation point. -Added the function to start from the middle point of the action scene to the dialog to start the cleared stage from the middle.
-Slightly increased the speed of ground combo attacks
-Countermeasures for problems that may penetrate the terrain when high-speed movement and hit stop occur at the same time in some techniques
-Fixed a bug where Ricca could slip through the terrain when unwinding when restrained by a capture attack.
-Fixed a bug that the state of the pleasure gauge became incorrect when just guarding a ghoul gas attack.
-When clearing the stage at the game over, the skill acquired in the event scene is automatically acquired. (To avoid the problem that the sword throw is not released and you cannot proceed to stage 4 after clearing stage 3 due to game over)
-Fixed a bug that the color change of the nipple was not reflected in the combination of some clothing equipment and the damage stage.
-Changed the skill "Armor durability up" to be able to be turned on / off.
- When there is a defeat event, a display to inform the event contents is added at the bottom left of the pause screen.
-The stage selection screen now displays the presence or absence of silver magic stones and paladin memories (skill acquisition) even on uncleared stages.
-Fixed a bug that the judgment to return the inappropriate costume to the default costume is not performed normally when returning to the stage selection screen in R15 mode on the setting screen.
-Fixed a bug that the costume of the equipment part that was not opened may be in an incorrect state when loading the costume on the costume change screen.
-The text that shows the effect of the item in the item description displayed on the crystal conversion screen and pause screen has been made conspicuous.
-By rewriting the value of costumeSlotCount in config.txt, it is possible to change the number of costume save slots to a maximum of 99. (Experimental implementation. This specification may change later) -Added colors to "Rabbit Ear Headband", "High Heels", and "Mountain Walk Boots"
-Added the action to be taken when the save data is lost in 04_Troubleshooting.txt.
- Other minor bug fixes and adjustments

The person you quoted literally provided a link to a post with a step-by-step guide on how to do it. You have literally been spoonfed and you're still asking to be spoonfed.
yup, my problem is at the very start of the guide! i couldn't figure out where the download button is on github :p

v1.08 is out, it's just bug correction from dlsite info. But dev put up a Ci-En post to ask not to download it as it introduced a game breaking bug (destroying the drain cristal at stage 10 don't kick in the end of stage so game blocked). 1.09 to correct the bug should be up soon.

yup, my problem is at the very start of the guide! i couldn't figure out where the download button is on github :p

RB3rAM4.png

v1.08 is out, it's just bug correction from dlsite info. But dev put up a Ci-En post to ask not to download it as it introduced a game breaking bug (destroying the drain cristal at stage 10 don't kick in the end of stage so game blocked). 1.09 to correct the bug should be up soon.

*Liedown*
well I'll do those whenever

Is there any difference between the BepInEx and dazedanon19's uncensoring method?
Also, heard about some textures out there, that would remove the pixelation but no luck with that...

Back