What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Update on the

1) Support plan are back after a few months of break).
2) New H animation are going to be implemented in 2-3 times (schedule, might be changed).
First addition should have addition to two scene
Slave maid Olivia add cum and exhausted to wooden horse and 365 day training. Harbor town humilition have a spanking scene and 3P added
and one more scene to unlock (content to be detailed in a futher post).
(paying support should have acces to 10s PV movie of the new scene)
3) Dev mention that all the futur content addition is already planned, so he won't take user input as to what to add - however he may use it as reference for futur work.

PS : content add release date NOT mentionned.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Very nice to see new H content being added. Hoping the new content will have also have English support as I know it's sometime 50/50 on whether they are willing to pay someone to translate again. Additionally, I wonder how long the dev plans to support HKR until they start work on a new title.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's cool to see more being added to the game. I know the dev said that they've only gonna add what they have planned already, but I think it would be cool if in the customization options, you could make ricca's belly full, like in the maid scene. Well, guess I can always hope that it's something they're gonna add in the future.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
FYI the new english content is MTL. Dev said they plan to eventually have a translator come in to write a proper translation.

Bryanis

Reputation score
FYI the new english content is MTL. Dev said they plan to eventually have a translator come in to write a proper translation.
Since he used the dlsite translation system, it would make more sense for him to wait until he finished updating the game with new content before applying for the translation of extra content then ask for it every time there a new line to translate.

So no real surprise here

d0gmlr0ku13

Reputation score
EN Ver. Uncensor 1.10 Patch

Method to Decensor is found here from @dazedanon19

https://ulmf.org/threads/mogura-sof...-sisters-rj297937-rj363824.14800/post-1165491

for less Obscurity, I am using EN version of the game, and its assets.

Yes, hello I just got Eng ver. 1.10 and I can't seem to find the globalgamemanagers.assets file to replace

I extracted the data.unity3d file with Asset Studio after which it appeared as 'data.unity3d_unpacked'. I replaced the in globalgamemanagers.assets file with the patched file in 'data.unity3d_unpacked' in `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`.
However, the original data.unity3d file remains and I am uncertain whether or not I should delete one and keep the other.

I renamed 'data.unity3d' file 'data.unity3d.bak'
After this I get a failed to initialize error when launching. I'm going to try deleting either data.unity3d or data.unity3d_unpacked while renaming it data.unity3d.bak to see if that works.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Update: It is now uncensored

1648422336643.png

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Any idea how to decensor v1.13, or should i just download v1.1?
nvm i just read the rest of the thread.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So the new update actually has a extension for one of the scenes. The one with the petrification and the wisps. It's pretty cool how we actually get to see what the monsters say they'd actually do to Ricca, rather than just end abruptly. This one being the full body possession. I hope the future updates have extensions to other scenes as well. I'd love to see more with the mud monster or the ghouls. Or the cockatrice scene. Hm, there's probably more I'm forgetting. Any scene you guys would like to see get more stuff added?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Any scene you guys would like to see get more stuff added?
Dragon boss, and not a pure ronya one at that. Achranes as well, but they already had a fairly good bit. Something other than the heavy goblin focus would be nice, I'm tired of goblins and orks.

blerghit

Reputation score
So the new update actually has a extension for one of the scenes. The one with the petrification and the wisps. It's pretty cool how we actually get to see what the monsters say they'd actually do to Ricca, rather than just end abruptly. This one being the full body possession. I hope the future updates have extensions to other scenes as well. I'd love to see more with the mud monster or the ghouls. Or the cockatrice scene. Hm, there's probably more I'm forgetting. Any scene you guys would like to see get more stuff added?
Dragon boss absolutely.
Maybe few more scenes for Iris, or scenes where both Iris and Ricca get fucked.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there many in combat H grapples/traps? The only ones i've come across are the goblin vibrator stick trap and wooden horse, dunno if i'm just running past them since the rest seems to be more ryona

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there many in combat H grapples/traps? The only ones i've come across are the goblin vibrator stick trap and wooden horse, dunno if i'm just running past them since the rest seems to be more ryona
Nope, only a handful. Like maybe 8 or so

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I honestly wasn't thinking of enemies with no scenes. I suppose I just thought any update that comes out in the future would only have additions to current scenes at best. Though if I had to choose an enemy that doesn't have a scene, I'd like to see what the frost arachne boss would be like. It'd be interesting to see what some of the bigger bosses would have, like the aforementioned dragon or the kraken enemy (or poseidon? I don't remember its name), though I can't really think of much other than a ryona scene.
Speaking of which, I was reminded of the sea serpent scene, and how near the end it just chomped Ricca once and then just left her to die/drown. I dunno, just wanted to say how weird it was that it went that direction near the end.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So a new ci-en post shows that they're working on more H-scene additions.

Looks like two this time. Additions to the scene where Ricca is petrified and then raped by a wandering soldier, and also to the scene if you lose against the arch lich's 2nd battle. A few other scenes will get some small additional scenes that loop, but the aforementioned two will have more. At least that's what I get from it.

PALADIN "JACKSON

Reputation score
So a new ci-en post shows that they're working on more H-scene additions.

Looks like two this time. Additions to the scene where Ricca is petrified and then raped by a wandering soldier, and also to the scene if you lose against the arch lich's 2nd battle. A few other scenes will get some small additional scenes that loop, but the aforementioned two will have more. At least that's what I get from it.
I want also bad end against the arch lich's 2nd battle in to as "4 girl naked lesbian" ending after "the end of holy knight ricca" scene because i like that ending against the arch lich's 2nd battle

Can mogura soft edit that bad end lesbian too

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, sorry for bumping, but is there some sort of animation gallery in this game?

And if possible, is there any save file for 1.10 with gallery all unlocked?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Hello, sorry for bumping, but is there some sort of animation gallery in this game?

And if possible, is there any save file for 1.10 with gallery all unlocked?

Yes, it's in the starting menu, choose extra / bonus.

And, can't share a save ATM, I'm not on my desktop with the game on it at the moment (and for a while too :( ).

You can unlock everything by playing the game (which is recommended since 1/3 of the H-content are story related and more of ADV scene, and the rest is mostly Game Over scene), since you don't need to lose to unlock the scene.