What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So nothing new to release yet, but the dev's ci-en post today mentioned that they're working on supporting Chinese as a language for the game. They also mentioned DLC as well, including new scenes and stages, and they want to try to have it release around the same time as the language update. They're planning for a release sometime around fall, if I read the post correctly.

It kinda sounds like the DLC update will be different than how they've been doing the animation updates recently. I have the feeling that they probably already know what they're gonna do for it, so I assume they still won't take suggestions for it like how they didn't take them for the previous animations.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So nothing new to release yet, but the dev's ci-en post today mentioned that they're working on supporting Chinese as a language for the game. They also mentioned DLC as well, including new scenes and stages, and they want to try to have it release around the same time as the language update. They're planning for a release sometime around fall, if I read the post correctly.

It kinda sounds like the DLC update will be different than how they've been doing the animation updates recently. I have the feeling that they probably already know what they're gonna do for it, so I assume they still won't take suggestions for it like how they didn't take them for the previous animations.

The dev already stated that he only intend to add what he has planned but not yet released in the game. He won't take suggestions - although he claim he may take them into account for his next work.
If we assume the extra content per small update are mostly scene extension and extra coloring for clothes... then a DLC would (might ?) contain new clothing and scene (possibly some new extra stages ?).

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update on ci-en

」の のダウンロード数が合計6万回を突破しました。発売して6ヶ月弱でびっくり仰天です。ご購入や応援してくださった方々、ありがとうございました!

今回の記事は製品版の次アップデート(バージョン1.1.8)で追加される内容の予告です。おおむね実装済みですがデバッグに時間が掛かりそうなので、アップデートの配信は下旬頃になりそうです。

最近のHシーンアニメ追加記事ではネタバレ警告が恒例ですが、今回は特にネタバレ度が高めですので、未プレイの方は回れ右でお願いします!

「BugBug 7月号」付録DVD動画収録のお知らせ

に引き続き、辰巳出版さんが発行しているPCゲーム誌「 」の付録DVDに「 」の紹介映像を収録していただきました!

以下のリンクから書籍の詳細を閲覧できます。

ぜひお手にとってご覧ください!

(Free follower)

Hシーンの追加アニメ作成中(第三弾 その2)

Hシーンのアニメ追加アップデート第三弾では前の記事で紹介した内容に加えて、ステージ22のHシーン「黒翼と淫翼の悪堕ち姉妹」にアニメーションを追加予定です!
実はもう1シーン追加があるのですが、そちらはアップデート時にご紹介させていただきます。
黒翼と淫翼の悪堕ち姉妹

悪堕ちしたリッカやミリアが兵士たちを犯し終えた後の展開が追加されます。気絶から目覚めたクレレに、闇の魔法でふたなりおちんちんを生やした悪堕ちリッカが襲いかかります...!

▲ふたなりおちんちんでクレレを犯すリッカ。

▲ちょっとしたイベントシーンも追加しました。イーリス即堕ち2コマとか言わない。
衣装改造システム

衣装改造システムの実装を実験中です。
衣装や武器ごとに複数用意された各パラメーターを1段階ずつ強化する仕組みです。強化する際はステージ中で獲得したマジックストーンを消費します。

▲武器の改造画面。「戻す」ボタンで強化を取り消すとマジックストーンが一部戻ってきます。

▲防具(衣装)の改造画面。物理以外の属性抵抗はひとまとめで強化できます。

ちょっとしたカスタマイズ要素として、パラメーターを1つ上げると他のパラメーターが少し下がる仕組みにしてみました。全てのパラメーターを満遍なく強化しようとすると、費用がたっぷり掛かるうえにあまり強くなりません。
お求めの使い勝手に応じて特定のパラメーターを集中的に強化してもらうのがオススメです。

自分で試してみた所感としてはバランス調整が難しいな~という感じでした。次回のアップデートでは試験的な実装(config.txtの編集で有効)にして、有志の皆様からご意見を募りたいと思います。
バグが発生しそうなので人柱!?(・3・)

公開直後にシン・ウルトラマン見てきました。
ウルトラマンほぼ見たことなかったですが面白かったです!

アペンド版の実現に向けてシナリオや仕様などを検討中です。
先日ご報告させていただいた中国語版も進めております。
引き続き、ご期待いただければ幸いです!

応援プランご加入の方は前述の追加アニメの動画2個(ループアニメ。長さ10秒くらい)を閲覧していただけます。閲覧できる内容は近日中のアップデートで実装される可能性があります。
So, another preview of the incoming update.
By the look of it, the dev aim to release the update at the end of the month.

One scene extended : the twin sister on stage 22.
Another one which will be anounced at the time of the patch release.

Dev is planning to implement a system to customize equipment stat (use of magic jewel to boost a stats, but all the other stats are reduced a little when you boost one, making it impossible to have an all powerful equipment, and a average everywhere will be extremely costly) - the system seem to be still in testing

Dev working on the append scenario.

PS : Screen shot on the ci-en post, sorry :p

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah damn, beaten to the punch. Oh well. Nice to hear the next update is coming soon. I'm interested in what that extra scene will be. It'd be cool if it was an extension, rather than just another sex position, but I'll respect what the dev does. I'm curious to know how many more content updates they'll do for this game before moving on.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I thin the dev mentionned about how much % of the intented work had been added with the patch so far. From memory, that would mean a total of around 2 dozens extended scene (or new one ?) once he finished.

I think we can count on 2-3 extra clothes : the dev had stated after the poll about which one to add during the development that he wanted to add all the clothes in the poll...

Put there no precise number / info about all this from the dev.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1655272740608.png
Lads, i need your help.
Do you think it's possible to mod the game to allow to be fully clothed during the h scenes? Sadly it does not let you heal more than what the picture shows, you can't restore the skirt nor the bra even
I asked the dev for this but he replied that it's made this way because otherwise the legs would clip through the skirt.
However, i wonder if its possible to mod it, i still wonder how it would look...

Bryanis

Reputation score
View attachment 44474
Lads, i need your help.
Do you think it's possible to mod the game to allow to be fully clothed during the h scenes? Sadly it does not let you heal more than what the picture shows, you can't restore the skirt nor the bra even
I asked the dev for this but he replied that it's made this way because otherwise the legs would clip through the skirt.
However, i wonder if its possible to mod it, i still wonder how it would look...
Tried out.
While some scene allow for putting back some clothing by using heal damage or toggle display part - even cheating with load from scene.
This scene seem hard coded to have the two indicated area naked.
Only way would be to edit the game code to delete the hard coding.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Since he just wants to know how it would look he could probably just replace those two naked assets with the clothing version. Wouldn't require working around the hardcoding or anything since the game wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway. Only issue I think would be finding the assets in question, it would probably be a mesh of some type that's either broken or undressed.

1655316733077.png

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would love trying that, man, i don't care if i end up with a gamecopy that loses entirely all half-naked assets, it just sounds a little difficult, well not so much if it's just renaming shit, but more importantly, when i tried to uncensor the game with the method where you needed to use this software to unpack things, IT CRASHED, because my PC is kind of a potato, haha, so i wonder if i will be able to do this...

EDIT: Wait, i would need to do this with each and every single one of ALL THE COSTUMES, right?

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I would love trying that, man, i don't care if i end up with a gamecopy that loses entirely all half-naked assets, it just sounds a little difficult, well not so much if it's just renaming shit, but more importantly, when i tried to uncensor the game with the method where you needed to use this software to unpack things, IT CRASHED, because my PC is kind of a potato, haha, so i wonder if i will be able to do this...

EDIT: Wait, i would need to do this with each and every single one of ALL THE COSTUMES, right?
Yeah probably not easy. Theory is one thing execution is another.

Also yup if u wanted to fix it on all costumes then you'd have to replace them all afaik.

Bryanis

Reputation score
New version 1.18 is out.

Big post on Ci-En (in Japanese) detailling the change :

as ususal, full game to re download from dlsite...

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So from what I read, it sounds like this is the last H-content that they're gonna add. Don't know if I'm reading that right, but if so, that's a bit of a shame. I was wondering what else they would add for the H-scenes, but given what they've added so far, I shouldn't really complain that much. I'm hoping to see some cool stuff when they do the update for the Chinese implementation for the language.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hm can't really tell what's supposed to be new

The game is already above and beyond but I do think it's a shame we're not getting an expansion. or at the very least some new outfits. The latter especially I find weird.
I'm honestly hoping they'll just make a direct sequel, reuse the same engine and just make something new with it to speed up the process.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hm can't really tell what's supposed to be new

The game is already above and beyond but I do think it's a shame we're not getting an expansion. or at the very least some new outfits. The latter especially I find weird.
I'm honestly hoping they'll just make a direct sequel, reuse the same engine and just make something new with it to speed up the process.
Well aside from a bunch of gameplay changes which I'll have to re-read again later, the H-scenes that were changed seemed to be the one where you lost to the Orcs while fighting with Claret, the one where you lost to the arch lich fighting with your sister, and I think one where you lost to Claret in the enemy rush stage. I think. Oh, and the one where you lost to the normal lich enemies. Feel free to correct me, anyone.

Okay, yeah, sorry for the double post, but after seeing the new scene, there should probably be a loli warning now. Just the one scene, but it's still in the game now.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Loli prefix added to thread.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Uh what, how? Do you think he put all the content in this game in against his will?
True I guess...
This has been such well designed quality product, especially for this particular niche market. I just found the way the dev's been pushing the limits with some elements incredibly off-putting. (a certain magic-user character, the whole trauma mental sob story plotline, etc...)

Last edited: