What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Am really struggling with this game, the first few levels were so piss easy that I underlevelled my character somewhat, and then theres a reasonably steep difficulty ramp up to the level i am which i tihnk is lvl 10, with the boss undead necromancer. I never have time to figure out the battle pattern before im suddenly dead from his very strong attacks. I managed to do some damage to him but have no idea how, seeing as hes generally invincible. The fact I have to go through the whole level again is extremely frustrating, when i jsut want to analyse his moveset properly. Any tips?
You need to grind a bit in the game yes, else your skill will be too low.

In general, if you can get the enemie patern and do hit and run or specific heavy combo to stunlock it, boss are easy.
Any boss (except one 😉 ) that don't get damage from physical hit, require either to get kill by throwing back trash at it or using some (specific) element infused attack. Meaning you need to find some hidden skill and level them up.

If you talk about the Reaper with the scythe in the undead city. Then the big scythe attack is OS whatever your hp or armor lv. Dodge the attack at all cost. As for killing it, sending back the ghoul / skeletal bird does lot of damage, or you can infuse your sword with lightning / holy / fire element to do some dagame (with one killing him quickly).

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need to grind a bit in the game yes, else your skill will be too low.

In general, if you can get the enemie patern and do hit and run or specific heavy combo to stunlock it, boss are easy.
Any boss (except one 😉 ) that don't get damage from physical hit, require either to get kill by throwing back trash at it or using some (specific) element infused attack. Meaning you need to find some hidden skill and level them up.

If you talk about the Reaper with the scythe in the undead city. Then the big scythe attack is OS whatever your hp or armor lv. Dodge the attack at all cost. As for killing it, sending back the ghoul / skeletal bird does lot of damage, or you can infuse your sword with lightning / holy / fire element to do some dagame (with one killing him quickly).
Thanks for replying, how do you throw trash mobs back at enemies? I know i did it once but i have no idea how i did it. I just tried that level again but this time with the counter ability, but didn't seem to work again the birds though. Charge attacks do seem to do a lot of damage, but the recharge time is pretty high, and am getting one shotted before i have the chance to recharge fully

Bryanis

Reputation score
Thanks for replying, how do you throw trash mobs back at enemies? I know i did it once but i have no idea how i did it. I just tried that level again but this time with the counter ability, but didn't seem to work again the birds though. Charge attacks do seem to do a lot of damage, but the recharge time is pretty high, and am getting one shotted before i have the chance to recharge fully
heavy attack on ghoul should throw them, for bird, light attack during jump.

The best way to kill the Reaper is jumping behind it, use some element charging skill like fire or thunder (can't remember the right one), do a combo or two, then run away from his scythe charging attack.

As soon as he lift the scythe and have a power charging aura, get as far away as possible then jump above the scythe incoming wave (simple jump should do it if you're not wearing over weightly equipment, else use the double jump).

KoolKool993

Reputation score
so i just finished the game but i notice there are two more stages left
what should i do to unlock them?

Bryanis

Reputation score
so i just finished the game but i notice there are two more stages left
what should i do to unlock them?
Check the archievement pannel. It list the conditions for the extra stage.
Mostly : number of enemies killed, number of perfect guard, number of silver cristal found...

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i'm lazy, any shortcut? :D
They unlock based on the number of achievements you have completed, so the only way to skip needing to get the achievements is to grab a save file that already has them unlocked.

Bryanis

Reputation score
A small patch fixe not even announced, seen it in the "product update" page of dlsite :

Oct/19/2022 Correction of typographical errors Bug fixes
アクションゲーム画面から特定のHシーンに遷移したとき、3D画面の見た目やライティングがおかしくなる不具合を修正しました。
So basically something not needed unless we end up needing the very latest version for the futur append...

Bryanis

Reputation score
Bug fixes aren't needed? granted it depends on the bugs and the fixes...
google translate of the bugfix :
Fixed a bug where the appearance and lighting of the 3D screen became strange when transitioning from the action game screen to a specific H scene.
Bug I never encountered myself. Dunno if I'm lucky or if it's a rare bug. But re downloading the whole game just for this fix... personally I pass for the moment.

Bryanis

Reputation score
New ci-en post about work progress.

Basically 3 points :

1) Chinese version is progressing at good pace
2) Append text has been finished and sent of (for translating and voicing)
3) preview of an extra scene content. Some scene of the append will be added to the main game
Preview scene of the append is an added scene to the defeat to the dragon in the main game. And sorry, the dragon don't screw her...

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
3) preview of an extra scene content. Some scene of the append will be added to the main game
Preview scene of the append is an added scene to the defeat to the dragon in the main game. And sorry, the dragon don't screw her...
Plenty of scenes that could work with the dragon, has it instead throw Ricca to slimes and slugs. Probably one of the few, if only, times I've been disappointed with the game. I mean, yeah if it screwed her then swallowed her, I would have been down for that, but I guess not. It's like the sea dragon that Ricca was warned about supposedly eating her if she let it, instead it just bites her and leaves her to drown. I get that vore isn't everyone's first choice in an H-scene, but one could hope.

JakeMSG

Reputation score
i'm lazy, any shortcut? :D
Well, you're a blunt one 😅
I just got finished making the Review on the game, and making the Full Save for the game (including the Extra Stages, and having all achievements). Here's the link for those interested:

I guess I might re-visit the game a bit when the Append drops, if it's sizable enough and the save needs some more unlockin'. We'll see when we get there IG

Bryanis

Reputation score
Either a troll or an attention seeker at best ...won't even bother going into the "worst" scenario.
Best to ignore such comment and leave it to the moderators

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
and in the DM he's gonna DM a moderator and say the same thing
XD
imagine