What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a JP Ver 1.18 ?
For the regular game or the decencor patch? You can get the most recent update of the game on DLsite. It usually updates when the dev has them ready, and you can pick English or Japanese for whatever reason.
If you're asking about the patch, then lovenothing will have to answer that.

paparapa

Reputation score
Until today, i still do not know how to apply the decensor patch to any patch.

even downloaded the apps and tried to apply it. but my brain after all that ricca fapping is too dumb to understand simple document copy paste. More of not knowing which and where to copy paste.

Any kind soul willing to help make a video tutorial on what and where to apply those decensored patch please? I need to see the goblin's "dlc" without the box.

Eden7

Reputation score
I'm missing a scene--I just completed the Epilogue chapter but I'm missing a scene. I looked over all the levels and I got all the H-Scenes. Is there a special unlock condition or something like that I'm missing?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm missing a scene--I just completed the Epilogue chapter but I'm missing a scene. I looked over all the levels and I got all the H-Scenes. Is there a special unlock condition or something like that I'm missing?
Missing a scene or a picture ?

If it's a scene, since they're in chronological order, it's rather easy to find which one you miss and go back to the stage(s) that should have it and unlock it.

If you fully complete the game and it's a single cg you miss, than it's probably the game over cg you got when lossing all your life in a stage.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
You can also double click the heart icon next to a locked scene to view it. You don't need to play through the level again.

Eden7

Reputation score
Missing a scene or a picture ?

If it's a scene, since they're in chronological order, it's rather easy to find which one you miss and go back to the stage(s) that should have it and unlock it.

If you fully complete the game and it's a single cg you miss, than it's probably the game over cg you got when lossing all your life in a stage.
That's the one I don't have thanks!

breaker1976

Reputation score
1.1.9 out.
2022/07/20 v1.1.9
・画面の品質設定「通常」時でも改良した見た目の粘液の3Dモデルを表示するように変更
・パンツの色を変更しているとき、パンツの染みの色が不正になる不具合を修正
・ステージ12で衣装破損後に2つ目のHシーンに入ったとき、衣装の組み合わせが不正になる不具合を修正
・ステージ15のHシーンでクレレの前髪付近に不正なポリゴンが表示される不具合を修正
・ステージ23で衣装破損後に3つ目のHシーンに入ったとき、衣装の組み合わせが不正になる不具合を修正
・ステージ25で敵がマジックストーンを1つしか落とさないことがある不具合を修正
・ステージ25の2つ目のHシーンでクレレの帽子が2つある不具合を修正
・クレレの前髪と頭頂部の間に空いていた隙間を修正
・クレレの身長をキャラクター設定に合わせて僅かに縮小
・ステージ選択画面からイベントシーンを挟まずアクションゲーム画面へ遷移したときの画面のフェードインを高速化
 (ステージ中断後に再開すると敵が早く行動するように見える問題への対処)
・その他、軽微な不具合修正や調整

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I was wondering why it didn't show up on their ci-en post, but after quickly translating it, this one is just a whole lot of bug fixes and nothing really major or additional.
Also, I was wondering if anyone knows how to do this. The dev said there was a way to edit the files so that you were able to have more save slots for costumes, but I can't figure out which one to edit. Has anyone done this already before?

EDIT: Found it out. Don't know how I missed it. You go into config.txt in the game folder, then find "costumeSlotCount" , which should be set to 10. You can then change the number value to something higher. I changed it to 50 and it showed that many in game. I recall the dev saying that 99 might be the max number.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Concerning the height change :
ちなみに各キャラクターの身長設定はこんな感じです。
 リッカ155cm
 ミリア162cm
 イーリス24.5cm(人間換算で163cm)
 クレレ153cm
※淫魔状態のミリアはハイヒールなのでもっと高く見えます。
中国語版を開発中です!

Plus, the game is finished, the dev will work full on on the append. Seem like the side girls will be more present.
Also, Chinises version is coming along

以前の記事で開発決定をご報告させていただいた中国語版のテキスト翻訳が進行中です。中国語版の発売時期は年末以降になりそうです。お待ちいただければ幸いです。
アペンド版の制作が正式決定しました!

以前から記事やコメントで「作るかも?」とお伝えしていた「聖騎士リッカの物語 アペンド版(仮)」の制作が正式に始動しました。本編のアップデートが一段落して本格的な開発に入るのでこの度ご報告させていただきます!

アペンド版では新しいステージや衣装、Hシーンが追加されます!
皆様からご要望が多かったサブキャラたち(ミリア、イーリス、クレレ)の活躍が多めになりそうです。もちろんリッカも引き続き活躍します。

まだまだお見せできるものが少ないのですが、記事のためにでっち上げた画像をちょっとだけチラ見せです!

▲本編ではほとんど登場しなかった王都が舞台のステージを実装予定です。

発売時期は来年の春~夏を目標にしておりますが、本編で3回くらい延期したので信憑性はお察しください……。
開発の進捗に伴い記事で画像や動画をご紹介してまいります。応援のほどよろしくお願いいたします!

クオリティや開発速度の向上のために衣装や敵キャラクターの3Dモデル制作を外部の方にご依頼することを検討しています。いずれCi-enやTwitterで3Dモデラーさんを募集を掛けさせていただくかもしれません。

具体的なお仕事のご相談は数ヶ月後ですが、いまからご依頼先の候補を探しています。3Dモデル制作のお仕事にご興味をお持ちの方はCi-enのメッセージやTwitterのDMなどで営業を掛けていただければ幸いです。
※機械翻訳を使わず日本語でコミュニケーション可能な方に限らせていただきます。

Check latest Ci-En for the comment details. Changelog is in the new game (full download of the game required to get the new version)

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mmmm, you need lose to unlock the H-scene?
I remember in some versions ago... you can unluck the scene beating the map, but in 1.18 no, I need see the scene to unlock it... which is so annoying

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
mmmm, you need lose to unlock the H-scene?
I remember in some versions ago... you can unluck the scene beating the map, but in 1.18 no, I need see the scene to unlock it... which is so annoying
It's not just beating the map to unlock it, you have to double click on the heart on the level select screen to unlock it after you beat the level if you didn't experience it during the level.

Bryanis

Reputation score
New .

Bassically :

Lot of demand for sale on STEAM but it will have to wait untill the Chinese and / or append release before submitting to STEAM (who could refuse).
Dev mostly working on story and scene to get the text to get voiced done.

A screenshot preview of a scene of the append (Miria getting lewed at the goblin fortress before your rescue attempt).

And a poll ending at august 31th to ask if we prefer ADV scene or free moving 3D scene (in short, dev want to know if he should make more story scene or more "GOR" free view scene).

Both preview and poll are for free follower

Paying follower get acces to a 5s loop movie of the previewed scene with generic background sound.

Also, a new version (to fully re download) for small bug fixes :
v1.2.0からの更新内容は不具合の修正のみです。
主な修正内容は下記の通りです。致命的な不具合の修正ではないので、気になる場合に更新してください。
・リッカのバックステップがトラップなどで中断されたとき、無敵が解除されない不具合を修正
・着せ替え用武器「魔法使いの杖」の3Dモデルの位置がずれている不具合を修正
・Hシーンの一部のパーティクルやメタボールが不正な色で表示される不具合を修正
・3DモードのHシーンのフリーカメラモードで表示される軸矢印が点滅することがある不具合を修正
・3DモードのHシーンのフリーカメラモードでカメラが注視点を追い越したときのカメラ操作の挙動を変更

v1.1.9からv1.2.0では下記の更新をしているので攻略中の方は更新推奨です。
・コンテニュークリスタルを取得してからゲームを終了させた後、ステージ選択画面からコンテニューしたときに、ゲームの状態が不正になることがある不具合を修正

Xionus

Lurker
Reputation score
What chapter do you unlock the clothing customization? I'm at Chapter 7 and skill upgrades, customization, and item purchasing are all locked out.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What that's totally not okay should've unlocked it a long time ago

Bryanis

Reputation score
Clothing unlock each at different time in the game. The more you progress the more clothes are avaiable. But you should be able to buy the one avaiable and customize your character from the start (end of stage 1 or 2 from memory). Skill is bassically the same.

Although thinking back on it, there was some moment in the earlier stage when Iris prompt you to use a skill and explain how skill work, maybe you game crash or fail to confirm the sucess of this event. Try replay in full the first few stage at worst to see if it unlock things....

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Am really struggling with this game, the first few levels were so piss easy that I underlevelled my character somewhat, and then theres a reasonably steep difficulty ramp up to the level i am which i tihnk is lvl 10, with the boss undead necromancer. I never have time to figure out the battle pattern before im suddenly dead from his very strong attacks. I managed to do some damage to him but have no idea how, seeing as hes generally invincible. The fact I have to go through the whole level again is extremely frustrating, when i jsut want to analyse his moveset properly. Any tips?