What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Such a shame to see the dev catering to degenerates...
Dude, it's a ryona game. It was already catering to degenerates.

Loli content is just catering to different degenerates.

Without evidence of external pressure, it's best to assume there's a loli scene because the dev wanted to make a loli scene.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If anything, the dev didn't cater to enough degenerates. There's tons more fetishes that could have been added.
Obviously I'm playing around here, but iirc, the dev did say that any suggestions could possibly be used for their next project.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
One question: why the flying fuck you even open hentai game section if you alergic to loli tag?

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does this mean you can unlock her loli form or is it just an event?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does this mean you can unlock her loli form or is it just an event?
It's just for the scene. Even if you try changing loading a saved clothing (ie aspect), it won't change the final aspect she have, only the clothing skin.
Fun fact, the dev forgot to resize the head - check the screen, she look weird with an adult sized head with an about 10 years old body :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I want to believe you're joking but... lolicons.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I want to believe you're joking but... lolicons.
I mean if she doesn't have a hentai scene in her small version.... though, if you can customize your character (even if she is default adult) to set it below a certain height/form to make her look like a child, can you still apply the loli tag on that game?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I mean if she doesn't have a hentai scene in her small version....
She do. Loli sex is a thing here. I mean it's TECHNICALLY in a sort of dreamscape scenario, but it's still a sex scene. And it's specifically mentioned that her form here is when she was a child. It's 100% loli, big head size or not.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
She do. Loli sex is a thing here. I mean it's TECHNICALLY in a sort of dreamscape scenario, but it's still a sex scene. And it's specifically mentioned that her form here is when she was a child. It's 100% loli, big head size or not.
Nice, looks like I have to download the new version then.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I mean if she doesn't have a hentai scene in her small version.... though, if you can customize your character (even if she is default adult) to set it below a certain height/form to make her look like a child, can you still apply the loli tag on that game?
Yes.

So many plebians cant differentiate obvious differences between patrician fetishes, truly lack of culture in this establishment is astonishing.
So you were attempting to subvert the rules?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For those that have asked the dev questions, did you do it on their ci-en or some other place? Debating if I should ask them something.

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score