What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Yes, it's in the starting menu, choose extra / bonus.

And, can't share a save ATM, I'm not on my desktop with the game on it at the moment (and for a while too :( ).

You can unlock everything by playing the game (which is recommended since 1/3 of the H-content are story related and more of ADV scene, and the rest is mostly Game Over scene), since you don't need to lose to unlock the scene.

Don't worry, I can wait while slowly playing the game :D

completed all steps for playing the uncensored ver but it simply wont run once i rename "data.unity3d" any help would be appreciated!

completed all steps for playing the uncensored ver but it simply wont run once i rename "data.unity3d" any help would be appreciated!
I had similar problem when trying to use wrong version of uncensor. Check your game version, and for which version the uncensor patch was made for.

So the new update actually has a extension for one of the scenes. The one with the petrification and the wisps. It's pretty cool how we actually get to see what the monsters say they'd actually do to Ricca, rather than just end abruptly. This one being the full body possession. I hope the future updates have extensions to other scenes as well. I'd love to see more with the mud monster or the ghouls. Or the cockatrice scene. Hm, there's probably more I'm forgetting. Any scene you guys would like to see get more stuff added?
The "Winged Fallen Sisters" scene needs more options for sure. There's far too little options for a really great fendom scenerio. I would like to see a time skip for the "Ghoul Gangbang" scene. "The Kidnapping by highwaymen" would benefit from having more sex positions. "The Hypnotized Prostitution scene" has some sex animation during the cutscene which I think could be added as additional 3D options. I did suggest that to the dev and he said he would think about that. I wouldn't mind if "Ricca, Iris, and the Goblin" had more additional animation but yeah, those are all the scenes I would love to have additional animation. FYI, I did hear that the dev will continue adding more animation on the 3rd update since it would be too much for this update.

Dunno which scenes i would like get more content added to it, but if Claret could get more scenes where she's the one getting fucked then i'd be happy regardless if it's added onto another scene (like in ones where they just say iris/claret gets caught but shows nothing) or a whole new scene itself is made

Last edited:
Hi all, I followed the diy method and patched 1.1.4(japanese), the game start without problem after copying all the files unpacked from data.unity3d and the modified globalgamemanagers.assets file (although from what i see that was only a partial decensor, some mosaics still remain). However if i attempt to use re-compressed data.unity3d using UABEA instead of the extracted files (which are much bigger in size, the game takes up about another 2.8GB in total), the game will stuck at the fiction warning screen upon the start (with an empty dialog in the fiction warning screen), no matter LZ4 or LZMA, the result was the same.

Anyone experienced the same issue and managed to find a way to compress a functional data.unity3d file? Thanks.

can you post a SS of what you mean?

What's censored/Mosaic'd? If you mean the genitals being pixelated, that's suppose to be like that, until someone bothers with changing the textures. And I'm not going to try that.

can you post a SS of what you mean?

What's censored/Mosaic'd? If you mean the genitals being pixelated, that's suppose to be like that, until someone bothers with changing the textures. And I'm not going to try that.
startup.png
The screen it stuck using the patched data.unity3d (The game started normally using unpatched data.unity3d or extracted files). I didnt know the genitals source files were pixelated at the very beginning, never mind then...

Edit: More tests have been performed on the latest 1.1.6 version. It appears that, as someone said, the UABEA is broken in editing the unity3d files. I switched to reborn UABE 3.0 beta 1 ( ), and managed to make an uncompressed modified functional data.unity3d (it appears that the compression function of UABE 3.0 beta 1 doesnt work atm), also, one additional info (not sure if anyone care about tho), if i try to compress to modified data.unity3d using UABAE for game version 1.1.6, the compressed file size is only 576MBytes (as oppose to the original 2.83GB file size), obviously a major malfunction.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What version of the game are you using.
I'm no expert but I heard you might need the file from the same version :
Same x.x version, but also that Jap game patch only work on JP game, not on EN version.

@cybeast : finally back on my desktop. So it's my . Game finished, all scene unlocked.
Goes into the appdata/localow/Mogurasoft/ folder.

What version of the game are you using.
I'm no expert but I heard you might need the file from the same version :
Same x.x version, but also that Jap game patch only work on JP game, not on EN version.

@cybeast : finally back on my desktop. So it's my . Game finished, all scene unlocked.
Goes into the appdata/localow/Mogurasoft/ folder.
I believe i mentioned that i patch the files on my own using the diy method instead of downloading a patch of a specific version made by others, so the version compatibility problem should be irrelevant (I have included my patched file for 1.1.6 if that matters, the PathID of the relevant asset for version 1.1.6 is 182). As i have said, the game runs without problem if i edit the data.unity3d file using UABE 3.0 beta instead of UABEA, therefore it is obvious that it has something to do with UABEA.

Attachments

• Unnamed asset-globalgamemanagers.assets-182.txt
    168.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
The game got updated today.

A couple H-scenes got a few sex variations, and a couple got some scene extensions. It looks like the ones with variations were the one where the orcs were raping Ricca when she was asleep, and the other is with the mud orc. The extensions seem to be the one where you lose to the cockatrice boss, and the other is when you lose the second fight against the archlich (when you're alone with the wings).
Some other bug fixes as well, along with what looks to be a sliding kick ability.
I think they also mentioned that work on more updates will be delayed in June, but I'm just going off of Google translate, so I might be reading that wrong.

Awesome that it keeps getting updated. Honestly wish he'd implement more outfits though, I feel that was the one thing that was suprisingly lacking and I'd figure it's even easier to implement than brand new scene extensions.

Last edited:
So, new Ci-En post about new scene added.

第一弾や第二弾同様、「聖騎士リッカの物語」の既存のHシーンに追加するアニメーションを作成中です。
アップデート第3弾ではステージ14のHシーン「オークに捕えられた村娘」とステージ20のHシーン「リッチに聖気吸引実験をされる聖騎士」に新しいアニメが追加されます。
オークに捕えられた村娘

▲「友達の顔の上で」にループ2、射精、放心を追加しました。
リッチに聖気吸引実験をされる聖騎士

▲「聖気抽出実験・クリ責め」に絶頂アニメを追加。「膨乳搾乳くすぐりオーク姦」にも別パターンのループアニメを追加しました。

いつもながら、今回も酷い目にあってるシーンが多いですね(汗

現状で実装済みの第三弾追加分のアニメは1/3くらいで、アペンド版や次回作に向けた研究なども並行して進めているため次のアップデートは6月以降になりそうです。

第三弾では今回ご紹介したシーンとは異なる2つのシーンにもアニメを追加する予定なのですが、こちらはもう少し秘密にさせていただきます。最後の追加分ということで、とっておきなので乞うご期待です♪

応援プランご加入の方は前述の追加アニメの動画2個(ループアニメ。どちらもオーク駅弁後背位)を閲覧していただけます。閲覧できる内容は次回アップデートで製品版に実装される可能性があります。

Especially interesting in this comment is this part :

現状で実装済みの第三弾追加分のアニメは1/3くらいで、アペンド版や次回作に向けた研究なども並行して進めているため次のアップデートは6月以降になりそうです。

Which google translate this way " Currently, the third additional animation that has been implemented is about 1/3, and the next update is likely to be after June because we are also proceeding with research for the append version and the next work in parallel. "

So the 3 patch to add content to scenes are but 1/3 of the planned extra (so like 2 dozen expended scene at the end ?!), and also the mention of an apprend an already a new project (well, we had some info the dev wanted to get over his new project). I wouldn't count on any new about the new work or a release before long, but an append....

🤤

Also, the two scenes that will get some extensions by the looks of it is the one where you lose against the orcs fighting with Claret without your holy knight powers, and the other is the one where you're captured by the regular lich wizard guys. Seems like the dev wants to keep some other scenes a secret for now.

Back