What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Dry-Drop This is what you want in `sharedassets4.assets`. Inside under m_Shader will give you the PathID for the shader.

Anyway Uncensored Patch for 0.9.1.0 ->

I also included a README detailing how to self patch for those interested in learning how to do it themselves. The method works for most unity games. Usually the hardest part is just finding the damn mosiac material.
This guy...

Careful now, he's a Hero.

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
I also included a README detailing how to self patch for those interested in learning how to do it themselves. The method works for most unity games. Usually the hardest part is just finding the damn mosiac material.
Thank you very much. I'll take a look at that readme file when I got time to try to learn this stuff

dazedanon19

Reputation score
TLDR for the new post.
* Author bought a new computer to speed up development time.
* Still taking names to be featured in credits for holy knight plan.
* PV for Rock Golem H-Scene including a 30 second clip.

paparapa

Reputation score
Would like to try the game but not liking the idea of registering my CC to too many hentai sites.

Is there any video preview we can see of the game?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Would like to try the game but not liking the idea of registering my CC to too many hentai sites.

Is there any video preview we can see of the game?
Yep, there should be a preview video on the DLsite link on the first post of this thread. You might be able to find some more shorter videos on the dev's Ci-en page as well. Also first post.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Update 0.9.2.1:

* Shoes and socks/tights can now be equipped separately. Also added a new piece of equipment: socks.
* Added "Breast sway attenuation" to customization items.
* Improved overall mobility by changing the jump initial speed & gravity, the gap after normal attacks and sword throws, and the animation when caught in a ladder. Movement speed has also been increased slightly.
* Adjusted the motion of the ground attack combo
* Adjusted the look of semen (Looks kind of like how Koikatsu does it. Preview on page.). Can be enabled/disabled in settings.
* Split bra breakage into two stages.
* (Trial version) Added "Maid's Shoes" to shoe equipment and "Knee Socks for Mountain Walking" to sock equipment
*Added icons to the skill buttons on the reinforcement screen.
* Added video playback in the background when the special move skill button is selected on the reinforcement screen.

* (Japanese version) Corrections of typos and omissions
* (English) Corrected the translation.
* Changed LOD bias to a slightly lower value when graphics quality is set to "High Quality" to reduce processing load.
* Fixed a bug in which memory was being allocated every frame.
* Updated drawing post-process library.
* Removed FXAA when graphics quality is set to "High Quality" to improve visibility of minimap.
* Fixed handling of goblin actors turning around.
* Added a new skill to increase the guard rate (in the demo version, it's sealed, so it's just a button in the skill tree).
* Increased damage when attacking a guarded opponent, added effects and sound effects.
* Fixed bone transformations when increasing chest size to make breast sway more naturally.
* Adjusted parameters for breast and buttocks swaying.
* Fixed the shading of Miria, Eris, and Kurele's faces to be the same as Ricca's.
* Adjusted semen particles.
* Fixed the deformation weight near the toe of Ricca's sandals.
* Speeded up fade in/out when transitioning between menu screens (title screen and stage selection screen).
* Sound effects are now played when the focus is moved to the stage start button by pressing the cancel button on the stage selection screen.
* In the event scene after clearing stage 3, fixed a rattle in the animation when a happy Ricca transitions to the standby state.
* Fixed a bug in the scene after clearing stage 6 where Ricca's weight exceeded a certain level when he was hit by a blast that damaged his costume.
* Fixed breast rubbing animation in Stage 3 H scene when breast size is increased.
* Fixed an animation in the second half of the Stage 3 H-scene where Ricca's feet were buried in the floor.
* Increased the swing acceleration of the log swing that appears in Stage 7.
* Fixed blurry text on the "Launch Game" button in the launcher.

Action game screen
I want a guard cancel skill (a guard version of the jump cancel skill)
I want to counter with Just Guard.
I want to make the enemy who attacked with Just Guard cower.
I want to be able to turn around automatically to face an enemy when guarding.
Step movement.
Combos that mix weak and strong attacks
Ground attack from the air (descent attack)
I'd like to be able to manually recover from a downed landing after blowing up.
I'd like to be able to manually recover from landing down after blowing up.
Screen vibration adjustment
Display remaining time for enchantments
I want to use the free camera mode when Ricca dies.
I'd like to be able to take off and half take off my costume in free camera mode.
I want to restart from the middle of the stage when moving from the stage selection screen.
I want a training room.
I'd like to be able to see the H scenes that result from defeating a captive.
Climax element (I'd like to include the voice since it's already recorded)

Game balance
Lengthen the grace time for combos.
Longer combo grace time ・Reduced attack power when HP is reduced (for hard mode?)

3D H scenes
The camera is wobbly, so it's easy to get drunk.
I'd like to see Ricca's point of view in H scenes.
I want to switch the camera target when there are multiple receivers.
I want to save changes in the appearance of the tormentor.
I want to be able to switch between fully clothed and partially undressed.
Reminiscence of H-traps on the action game screen.
I would like to see a cross-sectional view (I'm working on it).

Skill enhancement screen
Make it easier to understand the changes in skill levels.
 e.g. Sword Throw lv1 (consumes 30) -> lv2 (consumes 20), etc.

Customization
A different design for the whore's crest
New eyebrow angle customization
Hair length customization
Customize the length of the top of the head
Customization of the width of the waist
Customizable nipple length and areola size
Customize nipple length and areola size
I want to set the color of the costume more finely (only the ribbon part of the sword, for example).
I want to customize more than the limit of each slider (provided in config.txt).
I want more save slots.
I'd like to see the bruises on the face turned on and off.
Breast depth adjustment

Requests for costumes
Garter rings
Glasses or eye patch
Fox ears
Cleaver
Tabi and straw sandals for miko costumes
Kunoichi costume
・Sailor suits
Magical Girl Costume
Haruna costumes
・Tentacle clothes, tentacle armor
Spats and sportswear

Other
I want to be able to view traps in reminiscence mode and in the picture book.
I want a Chinese or Korean version.
I want you to sell it on Steam.

Action Game Screen
I attacked a Hellbeetle larva when it appeared in Stage 3, and it blew upwards.

3D H-scene
In the first H-scene of stage 7, the behavior of the camera when the gazing point is moved closer to Eris is incorrect.

Other
When starting the game with a dual display configuration (first display: vertical, second display: horizontal), only the resolution of the vertical display is displayed.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
* Shoes and socks/tights can now be equipped separately. Also added a new piece of equipment: socks.
Nice, this really bothered me. All the other improvements look real good too, the dev seems very invested in making this game as good as possible.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Action game screen
I want a guard cancel skill (a guard version of the jump cancel skill)
I want to counter with Just Guard.
I want to make the enemy who attacked with Just Guard cower.
I want to be able to turn around automatically to face an enemy when guarding.
Step movement.
Combos that mix weak and strong attacks
Ground attack from the air (descent attack)
I'd like to be able to manually recover from a downed landing after blowing up.
I'd like to be able to manually recover from landing down after blowing up.

Oh boy all of these.

This game is pretty decent in this already, but that's from a viewpoint of playing a lot of those old h-game platformers with really wonky physics, bad hitboxes, and terrible platforming, so it's not hard to hit the low bar for "oh, it's decent!", this kind of stuff would push this into the "Oh, legit good/great, i actually want to keep playing instead of fap-and-quit"

The jumps are very floaty, but somehow the double-jump can gain more movement velocity, landing and jumping just right can keep it going, but it's difficult to do it consistantly. When i was farming points just to buy outfit parts, i was just speedrunning the second available stage, using the lance and playing like smash bros marth down-swatting only in slow-motion, it went pretty quick, but actually being able to cancel into jumps out of that really long heavy combo final attack animation would be really nice.

light/heavy mix combos would make me pretty happy having enjoyed older dynasty warriors games.

Hopefully the "descent attack" doesn't take too much priority, because i like the floaty marth swats keeping velocity, but a nice falling-attack would be nice.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Update 0.9.2.0:

Climax element (I'd like to include the voice since it's already recorded)
Assuming this means for the H-traps since i don't believe there will be any H-scenes from getting downed or something during a map, this would be such an amazing thing imo, hopefully they can implement it into the final game

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
So I'm trying to do the uncensor for version 0.9.2.1 based off @dazedanon19 guide since I found it on hentai-sharing, but I am having trouble finding the actCharacterVColMosiac material as it doesn't seem to be in sharedassets4.assets anymore...

It's gonna be a pain to look through all the assets for this, also picked a bad time to try to learn this DX

dazedanon19

Reputation score
So I'm trying to do the uncensor for version 0.9.2.1 based off @dazedanon19 guide since I found it on hentai-sharing, but I am having trouble finding the actCharacterVColMosiac material as it doesn't seem to be in sharedassets4.assets anymore...

It's gonna be a pain to look through all the assets for this, also picked a bad time to try to learn this DX
You can make it easier on yourself by sorting by Type and just looking at Material files or by sorting Alphabetically. But yes it's still a pain in the ass :b. Anyway looks like it's in sharedassets5.assets now.

Last edited:

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
You can make it easier on yourself by sorting by Type and just looking at Material files or by sorting Alphabetically. But yes it's still a pain in the ass :b. Anyway looks like it's in sharedassets5.assets now.

I must have missed it when I looked through sharedassets5.assets ...I blame finals for that -_-||

Thanks for doing the decensor again o/

dazedanon19

Reputation score
New Cien Update

I'm still working on the details for the release. I've finished implementing the H-scenes that I wanted to have in place by the time the game was released, so I'm checking them through, fixing bugs, and improving the quality.

...... Now, I'd like to hint that the mid-October release date on the DLSite announcement page is not going to be easy, as you might have guessed.
As you might have guessed, we are not going to be able to release the game in mid-October. However, the response to the demo version has been much greater than we expected, and we would like to have more time to make corrections, improve the quality, and respond to your requests in order to meet your expectations. We hope to release it by the end of this year, so please keep waiting.
It's not that we won't be able to release it in time, it's just a positive and progressive postponement.

In H scenes like the one I've just described, Rikka's figure is automatically changed into a special outfit (in this H scene, a maid's outfit). You can switch back to the customized outfit by turning off the "Auto Change" option in the menu, so switch it according to your preference.

You can view a 30-second video (subjective view of a woman's breasts and ejaculation) in the Support Plan.
With the Holy Knight Plan, you can also view a 40-second video (cowgirl to ejaculation from the subjective viewpoint).

As I mentioned in my previous post, I will not be posting any images or videos of the plan benefits next month as I will be concentrating on development. We are also planning to discontinue the paid plan at the end of September (you can still view and purchase back issues), as we plan to end the distribution of the free trial version and the solicitation of names for the end roll next month. We will reopen the paid plan when the free trial version is available.

If you are interested in this site, please like it! or favorite it!

TLDR:
* Game releasing mid-October is unlikely. End of the year is more likely.
* All H-Scenes are in place, now they are just being polished.
* Preview for 'Sold to Nobel' scene.
* No images or videos next month in order to focus on development.
* Paid plan being discontinued at the end of September.

dazedanon19

Reputation score

The distribution of the trial version in the Support Plan and the solicitation of end-roll names in the Holy Knight Plan will come to an end this month. All paid plans will be terminated at the end of this month. You can continue to view and purchase back issues of the magazine (end roll name solicitation will end this month).
We would like to thank all those who have subscribed so far. Your support will be used for development costs for future works.

We plan to start the paid plan again once we get the word out about the start of distribution of the free trial version, which is scheduled for mid-October, and once we get through the mess of release work. We'll be sending out updates and other information ahead of time, so if you're interested, we'd appreciate it if you'd join us!

We will be releasing an upgraded trial version around the middle to end of this month.
In the interest of keeping things short, I'll give you a quick rundown of the main things!

Eris will now attack in conjunction with the attack button.
Pantyhose" will be added to shoes and tights equipment.
Eyebrow angle, chest depth, and nipple length have been added to customization.
Free camera mode will be activated by pause operation upon death

The most important feature is the pantyhose. I'm sure there will be a demand for a free camera mode when she dies!

I've been able to sneak in a postponement in my last article to give me more time.
I'd like to add one or two more types of clothing equipment (torso equipment) before the release.
In order to find out what kind of clothing equipment is in demand, we would like to ask you to fill out a questionnaire. We've chosen the options that we think will be most in demand and requested by you!

Which clothing equipment would you like to see implemented?

Schoolgirl outfit
Kunoichi costume (female ninja outfit)
Magical girl's outfit (frilly and fancy)
Haruna's costume (magical girl costume from a rejected project)
Bikini Armor
Gym clothes & bloomers
Running shirts & spats
Erotic tops & micro skirts
Reverse bunny
Idol Costumes

The tentacle suit and tentacle armor were excluded because we want to implement them at the same time as the special H scene.
Please refer to this article for Haruna's costumes.

Due to man-hours and other reasons, we won't necessarily be able to implement them before the release or reflect the results of the survey, but we'll do our best to fulfill everyone's wishes!
TLDR:
  • Holy Knight Plan comes to an end this month.
  • Upgraded Trial Version at end of the month with the following new features:
- Eris will now attack in conjunction with the attack button.
- Pantyhose" will be added to shoes and tights equipment.
- Eyebrow angle, chest depth, and nipple length have been added to customization.
- Free camera mode will be activated by pause operation upon death
  • Author would like to add 2 more clothing equipment before release. Poll in article, top 2 winners get implemented (Not guaranteed before release).
  • Tentacle Suit and Armor will be implemented either way due to special H-Scene.
  • 'Haruna's Clothing'

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Since you need to log in and "follow" the dev to get acces to Haruna costume screenshot here it is for thoses who don't manage to get a Ci-En account.
Don't forget to go and vote quickly guys, theses kind of vote are usually open for a few days only !

Haruna preview :

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is that Haruna a character from another franchise that Ricca will be "dressing/cosplaying" as? or still entirely an in-game thing?
Also
Can we vote if we are followers subscribed via free plan?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is that Haruna a character from another franchise that Ricca will be "dressing/cosplaying" as? or still entirely an in-game thing?
Also
Can we vote if we are followers subscribed via free plan?
Free following is enough to vote.

I think Haruna is a character from a side project (whatever happen to it I don't know, I haven't followed it. Dead, WIP during free time, on hold... dunno).