What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man of culture above me ^

By the way DAMN, i love it that Japan lives in the future and that they're one day ahead of us.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Uncensored Patch:
Get this ->

Instructions:
Unpack:
1. Open up Asset Studio and click File > Extract File
2. Select `data.unity3d` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
3. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`. Move all data files inside data.unity3d folder into `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`.

Patch:
1. Download the attached file and extract it to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace the globalgamemanagers.assets file.
3. Rename `data.unity3d` to `data.unity3d.bak` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Done.

Lastly, free copy for the first person to redeem .

More free copies for the first 3 people (1 Left!) to PM me who's rep is above 25.
All Gone! :D

Attachments

Last edited:

glimmer

Reputation score
Uncensored Patch:

Old method doesn't work so had to get a bit creative. It's a big file. FYI the uncensored textures are actually pretty good, Author put a good amount of work into them. Also from the first h-scene I can already tell its going be a wild ride.

Instructions:
1. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace All if needed.

Gone. :)
I got it, thx man! And thank you for the amazing uncensored work!

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So far so good. I love when an H-game has great gameplay alongside great H-scenes. Though I have to admit that the beginning did kind of last quite a bit before the actual game started. Getting KH2 vibes here, though thankfully, not as long as that. On the flipside, I get the feeling it's gonna be a bit of a lengthy game. Though it's Christmas Eve over here, so I don't have all day to play it.

ryproar

Reputation score
The patch keeps failing downloads. Any way to get it without Mega since it is crashing?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I extracted the "Full" version patch as instructed but it's still all censored on my end

Maybe worth noting that the files I had to import were vastly higher in number than what my folder initially looked like, is that because you extracted a project file that we have to delete or something? I vaguely remember some RPG maker translations working that way where it'll just default to the project file if it isn't deleted

dazedanon19

Reputation score
@alias34 Forgot to add, backup and delete the .unity3d file inside too. That's what it originally uses. Updated the original post.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ah yup, just as I edited my post to ask if that's the problem. Works like a charm now, thank you!

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Yeah, originally we could just pack it all back up neatly into a .unity3d file but there's currently a bug with the tool for that so it just ends up breaking the game. I had to just unpack everything and edit the assets individually instead.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@dazedanon19 Gentleman....
Truly awesome!
You grace us with your knowledge, time and effort, and even giving away free copies
Such a kind soul
We appreciate it a lot, dude, you rock
Thank you very very much, good sir

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Uncensored Patch:
Get this ->

Instructions:
Unpack:
1. Open up Asset Studio and click File > Extract File
2. Select `data.unity3d` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
3. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Patch:
1. Download the attached file and extract it to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace the globalgamemanagers.assets file.
3. Rename `data.unity3d` to `data.unity3d.bak` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Done.

More free copies for the first 3 people (1 Left!) to PM me who's rep is above 25.
I did what you said to apply the patch but it didn't work.

Edit: my web didn't refresh so I didn't see new stuff.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I hope the sell enough of the english version for other devs to take notice and possibly using dlsite official translations and what not.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I hope the sell enough of the english version for other devs to take notice and possibly using dlsite official translations and what not.
I'm curious how well it has to do on the English side for devs to take notice. Right now English sales are at 10% (Around 500) of Japanese sales (5000). I'm not very business smart so I have no idea if that's good or not. I also wonder if it would do better on something like Steam/GOG since most English audiences aren't very familiar with Dlsite.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was thinking about steam as well
Just like how other devs have
Like Chairi for example. Just a random example, not comparing them in any way.
Maybe analyzing how it went for him could give somewhat of a rough idea?

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yup, "limited lives" still suck.
Played a long stage and got fucked over by a very twitchy boss who made short work out of my remaining lives and then the game fucking tells me "game over, start the stage from the beginning".
It even ignores all progress for that stage, such as the hidden crystal I found and all the gems I collected (H-scenes collected are preserved, though).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wait i just downloaded the whole mega folder you put first as uncensor (haven't tried it yet), but now i see you only uploaded a small 9mb file? how is that possible if you said you HAD to edit every single asset individually?
Just asking from a wanting to learn perspective here
@dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Wait i just downloaded the whole mega folder you put first as uncensor (haven't tried it yet), but now i see you only uploaded a small 9mb file? how is that possible if you said you HAD to edit every single asset individually?
Just asking from a wanting to learn perspective here
@dazedanon19
Oops that wasn't what I meant. I meant I had to replace and edit an asset individually (After unpacking everything) vs the old way where I just had to edit data.unity3d alone. The only file that gets changed for the patch is globalgamemanagers.assets which is what I attached.

I uploaded the large file at first because I was lazy and forgot how I unpacked everything in the first place lol. Anyway since normally the game is packed into data.unity3d I figure just have the user do the unpacking and have a small file to download. Longer install process but easier on the upload.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm curious how well it has to do on the English side for devs to take notice. Right now English sales are at 10% (Around 500) of Japanese sales (5000). I'm not very business smart so I have no idea if that's good or not. I also wonder if it would do better on something like Steam/GOG since most English audiences aren't very familiar with Dlsite.
Well it depends on how much the translation costs. I don't know if they have to pay upfront, or they get a percentage of the sales. Or if it's even a mixture of both. Also, if Dlsite is the ones who translated it and they get a cut of the revenue they may say they aren't allowed to sell the english version on other platforms. Of course this is all speculation.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.