What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I think there is a option in the setting menu to stop the animation from changing certain things.
Unfortunately not. I think it’s something I need to ask the dev to add an option.

I've tried fiddling with every option in the scenes looking for a fully clothed state during sex, but it seems there is a minimum enforced state of cloth destruction
It’s unfortunate because say something like the bunny suit, it reveals amazing breast cleavage but you can’t even enjoy it during the sex scenes :(

Sometimes I just don’t want to see bare tits all the time as weird as that may sound.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's the kind of thing the dev could implement in the game, although some scene require removal of the clothes.
Can't say how hard work it would be.

So, maybe feedback on the Ci-En fo the option guys ?

PotatoG6

Reputation score
That's the kind of thing the dev could implement in the game, although some scene require removal of the clothes.
Can't say how hard work it would be.

So, maybe feedback on the Ci-En fo the option guys ?
The only scene I can imagine where it'd be a problem is the paizuri scene and that's it but ya, I'll ask the dev on ci-en.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm gonna do that.
It shouldn't pose a problem because the game could just tell you how "some scenes could look weird" just like how it tells you if you enable the customized look in them in settings.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, alright. Took a bit of time, mostly due to procrastination, but I finally got through all the levels in the game, including the extra ones. I deliberately avoided this thread until I did, not that it seemed like I would have been spoiled much after catching up. Half posts on the game, and half posts arguing. Standard ulmf thread fun.
Anyway, I liked this game. It's good. REAL good. Probably should say I love this game, as I can confidently say this is probably my favorite H-game right now. It's kind of funny too, I only really found out about this game a ways back when there were only preview pics on it. As for how I found it, well...
...Okay I have really shallow reasons for finding games. I look for vore, I'm a simp for it, ok? I can't help it, only satisfy it. This game piqued my interest for the possibility of that. After playing the game, I can say that it didn't satisfy my fetish one bit. But I ended up really enjoying the game regardless. Having an English translation also helps 1000%. Can't imagine going through this game without knowing what the fuck was going on. Especially with how long this game was. Spent about 21 hours playing this game, and I can't think of any other H-game I've put so much time into.

Which leads me to pointing out a few cons I have with the game. First one is more of a gripe, but I'll mention it anyway. The cutscenes are long. L O N G. Super long. Like Metal Gear Solid cutscenes long. I was gonna break and save for one session, but the scene ended up lasing like half an hour before I was able to go to the main menu (besides skipping or quitting mid scene. Plus I was half-way through it already).
Second is that the difficulty spike is a bit weird for most of the first act of the game. Succubus boss. Don't think I need to mention much more there, but I didn't spend as much time on her as some others here. Dunno if it was my playstyle, or if normal difficulty is really that different from hard, whatever.
Lastly, this is more of a semi-con. I like platformers, so I tend to be comfortable with those games. The platforming here isn't super bad, but when you have to rely on only one jump and the sword throw platforms, it can get a bit tedious. Once I got the double jump, I felt right at home and I didn't have any issues that point onward.

Alright, what I liked about the game. I loved the gameplay. Always enjoy a sidescrolling adventure game, and I liked messing with the combat. I love when I perform combos on a whim.
The story was really nice. I enjoyed all the characters, flaws and all. I sorta even had a hard time going for H-scenes, cause I really wanted the characters to succeed. Especially when they develop through the game. From Ricca's innocent conflicts, to Iris' distant attitude with her prejudice against humans, to Claret's...um, concerning obsessions.... Okay maybe not that last one, but I still liked her character because of it. Though it's weird it didn't really get addressed much. Like at the end when everything story related is done, she's just still love-struck with Ricca and nothing was ever really done about it.
Even in the second to last extra stage, where she just decides to go full desperation to try and get Ricca to be the holy warrior again (probably for her physical appearance changes) and she uses dark binding tentacle magic to catch Iris. There was hardly any concern about that. Miria is just "Oh, I didn't know your friends were here.", Iris easily escapes the tentacles, and Ricca barely reacts to it, seemingly more interested with Miria arriving. Then Claret just gets caught by her own tentacles, and the mood just changes to "Oh Claret, you silly mage." and then Iris just says bye to Ricca and leaves. Hmm, well, guess you can add that to the con gripes. Is the story and character development from this game the best? Of course not, there's plenty that are better than this, but it's far from the worst, and I'd argue it's at least better than average.
But yeah, I really did enjoy the story and the characters. It's on par to other games that just seem to last with me after I'm done playing with them, I feel they were so good. Yes, I'm aware it's an H-game, but that's how I play them. I enjoy the H-content when it comes, but if the game also has good story and gameplay, then I'll enjoy those parts like I would any other game.
So that's my view. I really enjoyed this game, and hopefully I'll play it again down the line.

Reputation score
Dunno if it was my playstyle, or if normal difficulty is really that different from hard, whatever.
I'll jump in to comment on this in particular - they are like night and day. I beat the entire main game on Hard, as well as extra stage one, and finally just got sick of it on extra stage two. I tried Normal difficulty on extra stage two and basically just braindead mashed straight through it first try using no consumables. Incredible. I couldn't believe it.

I'm exaggerating some when I say this, but the feeling remains true: it doesn't even feel like the same game. Lots of parts of the game in Hard were easy, but then certain sections (mostly certain bosses) felt like absolute garbage, barely scraping by despite having good upgrades and then spending consumables like mad, and often still failing a few times first (which since I was playing the first version, was particularly frustrating because any consumables I did spend were lost and I didn't keep any stones so I'd have to grind for stones to replace the consumables before trying again unless I wanted to try a no-consumable run immediately after failing a consumable run). Many times even after I had learned the attack patterns and counters to some bosses, it still only takes a single slip to get nearly or completely destroyed. Some examples would be Succubus boss going LIGHTSPEED at lower health, petrification boss just deciding to fuck your day up with one of the multi-hit moves (much harder to dodge if you are partly petrified and don't cure immediately), Poseidon boss being annoying simply because there's just SO MANY FUCKING CRABS ALL THE TIME, final boss throwing out his incredibly annoying attack where he appears beneath you that can be nearly impossible to get out of the way of, or even worse, funky collision pushing you off a platform and then "falling to your death" without being able to see what's happening well, etc. Put this on top of some boss' very tanky health, even when exploiting weaknesses, combine at times with long levels and the aforementioned earlier version's lack of keeping consumables or magic stones for a bad time. It sounds dramatic, but there were times I felt like the game had erased all the positive impressions I had of it through the sheer frustration/annoyance I had.

This post has basically been all complaining, but to set the record straight: I only felt so strongly because I believe the game is very, very good for an H game. The better I feel something is, the worse it feels to me when it disappoints or misses the mark. The many positives of this game have mostly been said by other users before me, and the game has lots of things to like. I guess I should have just played on Normal, but honestly it just feels laughable after having tried Hard.

Last edited:

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This post has basically been all complaining, but to set the record straight: I only felt so strongly because I believe the game is very, very good for an H game. The I feel something is, the worse it feels to me when it disappoints or misses the mark. The many positives of this game have mostly been said by other users before me, and the game has lots of things to like. I guess I should have just played on Normal, but honestly it just feels laughable after having tried Hard.
Yeah. This is a very good game for an H-game.

I have many complaints, but only because this has gone above-and-beyond "just an H-game" and basically reaches into standard video game / commercial quality platforming + storytelling. This is an H-game that definitely competes against mainstream video games in terms of presentation, story, customization and more.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh hey its that autist from yesterday's /v/ thread
Probably not, since I haven't been on any forums for a week or so, and also since I don't know what that is.

And yeah, I do understand those boss pains. Granted, not as intense as hard mode. I'm glad for the dev patching in some quality of life changes for that, too. I just don't really go hardcore into gaming where I jump headfirst into the hardest difficulty, but I do respect those that do that on a regular basis.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Probably not, since I haven't been on any forums for a week or so, and also since I don't know what that is.

And yeah, I do understand those boss pains. Granted, not as intense as hard mode. I'm glad for the dev patching in some quality of life changes for that, too. I just don't really go hardcore into gaming where I jump headfirst into the hardest difficulty, but I do respect those that do that on a regular basis.
I normally go hardest difficulty in H games since most of the times they are piss easy. This game however, christ did it kick my ass and cause me to have gamer rage. I can't imagine trying to use the skull stone and try to go through a stage without getting hit once.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If you want to be challenged further, buy the Skull Crystal for 1000. Everything dies in 1-2 hits but so do you.
Is that what it does. So it's like Dante's Heaven and hell mode? I thought it only applied to Ricca.

JL95

Reputation score
Anyone else getting a crash when trying to access the bunny suit scene from the gallery? If anyone has, did you manage to fix it?

Legos24

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Are there any differences in content between 1.0.1 and 1.0.3? Can anyone share the latest version?

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Version 1.0.4 is out. Seems to be mostly bug fixes with some balancing/QoL. He also added a new skill (Fall Back?) to the skill tree. Patch notes below.

■■■更新履歴■■■
○2022/01/03 v1.0.4
・一部のステージにコンテニューポイント追加
・ステージ5クリア後のイベントシーンでアーマーブレイク状態が元に戻る不具合を修正
・ステージ5と7へイーリスに攻撃指示を出す方法を説明する光の柱を追加
・ステージ21の奥に前後する柱に乗れるタイミングを分かりやすく調整
・ステージ24で天井に登れる不具合に対策
・ステージ25の終盤に敵を追加
・とある大ダメージ実績を獲得できる戦闘に設定されていたタイムアップを廃止
・ボス撃破時、プレイヤーキャラクターを無敵にする仕様を追加(落下死はする)
・凍結や石化時のジャンプ力減少を弱めに調整
・口を横に開いたリッカを斜め横から見た時、口の端に不正なアウトラインが表示される現象を改善
・スキル「マルチスロー」がオフにできない不具合を修正
・3D Hシーンのフリーカメラモードで軸矢印が表示された状態でイベントシーンに遷移した時、
 軸矢印がイベントシーンで表示されたままになる不具合を修正
・ステージ選択画面のメニューを開いた状態の各種回数表示に「ジャストガード回数合計」を追加
・スキル強化画面のスキルツリーに新スキル「落下復帰」を追加
・スキル強化画面でソードスローのボタンにカーソルを合わせてボタンが透過されるまで待機したとき、
 ボタンの後ろにスキルツリーのラインが表示される不具合を修正
・スキル画面で一部のスキルをON/OFF可能に変更
・衣装変更画面の「瞳の色」メニューで色を変更後、
 「輪郭線の色」メニューを表示して再度「瞳の色」メニューを表示すると設定した色が初期化される不具合を修正
・衣装変更画面でスロットからのロード後、自動脱衣ONにより脱衣した状態の装備部位を自動脱衣OFFにより表示させると、
 設定したテクスチャ(色1、色2など)が正常に反映されない不具合を修正
・衣装変更画面の「その他の設定」で「デフォルト」ボタンを押しても3Dモデルに設定が反映されない不具合を修正
・一部の装備品を取得するのに必要なマジックストーン数を変更
・難易度調整のために実績を5つ追加(全て「初めて〇〇した」)
・ゲーム起動時と各セーブデータ保存時にセーブデータのバックアップを保存する処理を追加
・(日本語版)「Text」フォルダの名前を変更
・その他、軽微な不具合修正や調整

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what does fall back do
let me guess
a mechanic for those "oh no muh platforming is too difficolt i can't jump and kill 1 bat at the same time BaD GaMe DeSiGn" pussies

PALADIN "JACKSON

Reputation score
Can you upload 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 (The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters) H scene 3d to e-hentai

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
There are so many people whinging about the 'difficulty' on other forums when they are not even playing on hard.
Then there is this guy who trashed on Miria on Hard day 1.
I am still trying to get good as him but my arthritic fingers wont listen.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can you upload 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 (The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters) H scene 3d to e-hentai
wait they arent asking for the game, they were asking for cg/gallery?

gallery rip is uploaded in several sites already though

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The difficulty is fine , i still have original version. Too lazy to download new version , also the reason it's damn huge almost 4 GB
Just some stage can be hard playing on keyboard
Din't have much time to play , currently on revisiting stages to get silver crystal to unlock Extra stages
Good thing the limiting damage is there , that dragon thing when flying stages are really2 bad. Took half hp bar even on maxed HP lv , without limit dmg
After maxing it , cleared the game

Unless newer patch have new H content , don't think i will DL it~