What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Which reminds me, I might make a monster girl blip of my own to establish the difference. Depending on interest of course. If no one cares then I won't bother.
Blip? I wouldn't mind seeing it.
For the most part, I won't be using the official versions of monster girls.
For the most part I believe that you established that MGI/MGR is definitely different from MGE just with the fact MG's aren't cock staving man hunting woman defiling and if I fuck you instant husband girls.

The surprising lack of Harems from either sex and species are another tick.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

The vast quantity of assholes, dipshits, xenophobes, genocidal maniacs, slavers and all kinds of scum and villainy is another sign, I'd say.

Also, up to you if you want to make that blip. I will probably read it if you make it, but I won't demand it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Likewise. Or you might want to just cut down through and go on about just the differences that exist in game (like, since I don't think we have frog girls, no sense writing up the differences.) but like, with the angels and the like. More lore is always appreciated to give a better understanding of the world.

The surprising lack of Harems from either sex and species are another tick.
*cough* Unless you're talking NPCs.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Likewise. Or you might want to just cut down through and go on about just the differences that exist in game (like, since I don't think we have frog girls, no sense writing up the differences.) but like, with the angels and the like. More lore is always appreciated to give a better understanding of the world.

*cough* Unless you're talking NPCs.
Unicorns profile makes it seem Harems are a standard among MG'S goblins imps and fairies support these.

Yet in MGI we hardly ever see this as MG'S look for unclaimed men instead of a community husband.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unicorns profile makes it seem Harems are a standard among MG'S goblins imps and fairies support these.

Yet in MGI we hardly ever see this as MG'S look for unclaimed men instead of a community husband.
That's because it's a lot harder to stumble upon horny mamono that are currently at their homes fucking their men. Once a mate is acquired a lot of their time is far more devoted to both keeping him captured and fed instead of roaming. So a majority of mamono you will face will be the ones seeking a mate.

It's not that there aren't communities that have a captured sex slave, it's just that you don't see them because they're not trying to be found. In addition, there aren't a lot of communities that willingly share a male. Only weaker species that need to work together to survive will do such a thing, such as goblins, lesser slimes, and little pocket fairies (who can sometimes attack a man in such a large swarm that it'll look like a rainbow is stealing your son/husband/father away). Lamia are not a lesser species, but their capabilities are surprisingly close to human with advantages across the board besides magic. So they also must work together as a community to thrive, especially since harpies are not against the idea of swooping down and tearing them apart for food. Harpies being a species that also sometimes works together in a flock.

Edit: In addition, a mamono with a male harem is (often) a very powerful individual that possesses enough power to give a good fight to most PC's and can murder them if they make but one mistake. They are rarely seen because I fear most PC's will end up getting killed by them.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Welp. Read through Echidna profile. This explains a lot about Cynder's mom and her attitude...

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could this forum support another player?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, but forewarning, this RP features heavy female dominance. The gender standard is flipped and it is women who are powerful, not men.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Best design since Cupid imo.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

If all the zombies were horny man hungry cum guzzling hottie's in mc hammer pants then imo the zombie apocalypse can't happen soon enough. XD

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Aside of growing stiff, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of downsides when becoming Jiangshi.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, they're non-hero dullahan. Since the mist continent roughly translates to Pandemonium, Pandora is the one who is taking steps to convert fallen women into Jiangshi and buffing the shit out of them to make them into super soldiers.

/MGI Version explained.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

And her I am, proud of myself going "Sounds like a hopping vampire." *reads* "Yup." Major emphasis on the hopping, apparently.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Since RJ is university-bound.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Since RJ is university-bound.

There's a "bandersnatch" comment to be made about the Jubjubs. Yet another reason Az doesn't like the birdbrains.

Not to mention I think the Humpty Egg is beyond even loli...

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a Slime, they don't count for something like that as most slimes don't live till their even a year old.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The point she's making is that it's appearance is trying to match that of a child human.

Also, that's not even entirely true. Slimes have no period whatsoever where they actually grow old and die. They are either killed or they starve. Seldom few slimes even have a soul. They're just goo that grew due to a massive collective pocket of succubus energy. The more advanced slimes (like the ones capable of speech) will form a pseudo soul in the form of a core, which acts as their brain.

Slimes at their very basic form are nothing more than pure animated lust and greed, just wanting to grab onto something and fuck it senseless.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The point she's making is that it's appearance is trying to match that of a child human.

Also, that's not even entirely true. Slimes have no period whatsoever where they actually grow old and die. They are either killed or they starve. Seldom few slimes even have a soul. They're just goo that grew due to a massive collective pocket of succubus energy. The more advanced slimes (like the ones capable of speech) will form a pseudo soul in the form of a core, which acts as their brain.

Slimes at their very basic form are nothing more than pure animated lust and greed, just wanting to grab onto something and fuck it senseless.
Fair enough.

I didn't mean they die at one year, I meant most slimes have short lifespans due to natural or unnatural hazards around them and their oddly farmable nutritional slime.

Slime jelly seems to work well as food and semen enhancer.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slimes are rarely edible. The normal blue type of slime is pretty just one big mass of digestion, eating everything. eating something that is made of nothing but stuff that wants to eat you means you get eaten from the inside out.

Do not eat slime, especially the kind that WANTS you to eat it.