What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Huzzah! Also, I have returned to this RP for some strange reason >.>

I've run into a new profile, among many others, that I feel should be addressed, as it is in direct relation to MGI's story. The profile itself is contained within the spoiler below, so you might wish to read it, as my following statements in the next paragraph will make more sense.

Some of you may or may not remember, or know of the first main antagonist to appear, Jezebel. By definition, Jezebel is a Lilim, who are daughters of the 'demon lord,' otherwise known in MGI, as the queen of Hell itself, Persephone. However, Jezebel is not exactly a Lilim. She is a unique race, that Persephone came into contact with, and had a child with, with Jezebel as the result.

That is one conflict with this profile that I will address, the other, is Persephone's 'husband.' The demon lord that the profile lists, is different from Persephone in this story. To everyone's common knowledge, Persephone has no outstanding marriage to anyone. Just like many powerful Mamono, most mates she acquires, vanish without a trace. Persephone is feared to even be approached, as the sheer magnitude of her soul is enough to suffocate even talented souls under it's weight, just by being near her.

Thusly, this explains Cynthia's story to Grave, of those who simply die in place, simply because they were within close proximity to her. And the profile's description is also true to the story, when it spoke of more than one such person like Jezebel, a daughter of the 'demon lord,' aka Persephone. I think I did mention a while back, that there were many antagonists to this story, such as the Magi, the desert clan Lascivious (who've currently captured Garran, using his 'fate' power for their own purposes), as well as many other neutral forces, each mostly consisting of their own race.

So rest assured, not all of you will be working towards the same, common goal, as there are many enemies in Monster Girl Island.

picture.php

This was just my most recent thought about MGI, pay me no heed if you're not too concerned with this.

Hmmm veeery eenteresting~ It should certainly make the story more interesting. Even though Gaidan has thus far only encountered slimes. I wonder what all you might have in store for her..... ;)

That Lilim entry is neat. I didn't actually know how deep the metaplot to MGI was before I joined.

Very groovy. Can't wait for Kala to be a part of it. Loving my thread so far though.

Alright guys, my finals this term are over, and I'm on summer vacation!

This means you won't have to wait 2 weeks for a post anymore.

*squeals like a little girl*

And Lilim..... looks and sounds like a Dominatrix Goddess! X3

(Dominatrix to the point of all controlling! XD... not chains and whips... so a bit mosachist?)

EDIT: Wow, I looked at the website and there are much more monsters then I thought! And I noticed all the desert ones are very.... um.. aggressive. 0_e

Last edited:

Almost all of them are very aggressive. That's the fun of it, because no matter what, they're everywhere, so you can't escape.

I think I liked the tetra arms most of the desert girls, her and the Anubis i think.

tetra arms wasn't an official Monster Girl Profile. She was one of the few fanmade profiles.

As such, I'll be using few, if any fanmade profiles at all, as for the most part, the stories behind them are plain silly (not excluding the fact that a world full of beautiful monster women wanting to rape you is silly).

I'm considering rejoining this RP with a new character. Slightly forgot, is there any rules with what's playable/not playable?

You can play just about anything, so long as it fits the Monster Girl universe. To that end, it's much better to discuss a character concept with me first, before fleshing out the rest of the details. Also keep in mind that power, is like size. Make a character too powerful, and you'll run into issues like Hyena's character sometimes did.

Ugh, but I have to live by the standard of updating for everyone. And some of you kids can be so difficult.

I'll skip you then, give everyone else their updates.
Just kidding

Back