What's new

RPG RPG Maker [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] エルドランテ -ELDRANTE- (RJ221507)

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He will transalate quest?
I don't think I can, and I doubt anyone else will when looking at the sheer amount of text in the game. I just memorize highlighted text and look for it in my inventory and shops if I have it or not. My japanese isn't up to snuff for translations.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game got a "big" update to v2.0 (actually 2.03 for bug-fixing), if anyone is interested.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game got a "big" update to v2.0 (actually 2.03 for bug-fixing), if anyone is interested.
Ohhhh noooooo. Does that mean I gotta start from scratch now?! Because I'll do it, but it's gonna suck!

*siiiigh*

I'll let everyone know if older savegames are compatible with this...

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ohhhh noooooo. Does that mean I gotta start from scratch now?! Because I'll do it, but it's gonna suck!

*siiiigh*

I'll let everyone know if older savegames are compatible with this...
I don't know how much is added with this update. Translated patch notes from japanese are the usual gibberish things, but it looks like he added a new dungeon and a couple of new party members (probably for that dungeon alone). With his previous game the big update weren't avaible from the start, so maybe if the old save still works, it's better to use them to see the new content.
Anyway I didn't even finish the base game 'cause I find it more complex than the previous one, mostly for the big amount of sub-quest where you have to bring specific item to people, and it's not that easy with a machine translation. Even a walkthrough of sort (etigoya style) probably would be difficult to use it on this game.
Still, I'll give it a try again.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know how much is added with this update. Translated patch notes from japanese are the usual gibberish things, but it looks like he added a new dungeon and a couple of new party members (probably for that dungeon alone). With his previous game the big update weren't avaible from the start, so maybe if the old save still works, it's better to use them to see the new content.
Anyway I didn't even finish the base game 'cause I find it more complex than the previous one, mostly for the big amount of sub-quest where you have to bring specific item to people, and it's not that easy with a machine translation. Even a walkthrough of sort (etigoya style) probably would be difficult to use it on this game.
Still, I'll give it a try again.
Well, so far, I haven't run into any problems that I didn't have before (like feeling horribly lost half the time).
after inspecting the gallery rooms, I can confirm that a whole lot of new equipment has been added, at least one new costume for each partner, and two or three new ones for Makane herself (one of which is a Santa outfit given to you right outside the gallery house by Santa). There also seem to be a bunch of new H events, which is also pretty nice.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
...a whole lot of new equipment has been added...
Oh god, just what I need. More item to browse and (not) understand.
Anyway, there is a particular purpose with the npc in the farm, west of the city? Can't understand what's the matter, apart from harvesting thing.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh god, just what I need. More item to browse and (not) understand.
Anyway, there is a particular purpose with the npc in the farm, west of the city? Can't understand what's the matter, apart from harvesting thing.
If you mean the farm girl, there's something about her that seems to depend on how many harvests you've done. The clowns on the farm keep track of that number. If you mean the orc, I'm at a loss. Before the update, he constantly hung around at the upper left, after the update, he's suddenly at the lower left. I can only hope that it's not connected to the plant king event...

alan0n

Reputation score
Playing with a mtl now that basically has 99% of the game translated, but this time Ive managed to break the quest and inventory display. If I can get it working again will drop it here for y'all.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What is MTL?
Machine Translation. Basically have google translator (or similar) translate the game in english for you. Translation it's not...optimal (or even correct sometimes), but it's clearly better than moonrunes.

Zeroneos

Reputation score
Playing with a mtl now that basically has 99% of the game translated, but this time Ive managed to break the quest and inventory display. If I can get it working again will drop it here for y'all.
Which MTL did you guys used to translate in-game text? I've seen some machine translation and translator++ looks promising. But somehow it never worked for me. It simply stays at 0% when I was trying to auto-translate it.

alan0n

Reputation score
Which MTL did you guys used to translate in-game text? I've seen some machine translation and translator++ looks promising. But somehow it never worked for me. It simply stays at 0% when I was trying to auto-translate it.
I personally use translator++ and/or a few misc ruby scripts depending on what does or doesnt import. The whole mtl thing is pretty tempermental honestly. But I prefer it to hooking, as I just find the hook window irritating to look at while playing.

Soooo.... I got it working, with most NPCs, items, skills, weapons, menus, etc translated. The quest menu breaks the game when I translate it so thats out, and I did run into a crash bug once but cant seem to reproduce it, so Ill toss it out and let you guys try it.

As usual there is no promises that this wont break your game, your save, your computer, or your life. Use at your own risk.

Edit: Found a crash bug, updated zip file is now attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Has anyone found a walkthrough for this game? Or at least something that list all of the h-scene and such?

P.S. Thanks to ments for the link.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Tried the demo, game looks fun and pretty damn expansive, but yeah... a walkthrough or at least a "what's where" guide are probably needed. On the plus side, hooking it seems to work just fine, just so you get a basic handle on what's going on, at least.

EDIT: Can anyone tell me where the recollection room is, at least? Apparently that has hints for how to get each H-scene.