What's new

RPG RPG Maker [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] エルドランテ -ELDRANTE- (RJ221507)

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
South, south-east of the city. Not the "slum" part, the central one.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Actually, I found it about five minutes after making my post. Te-he :p

Speaking of the slums, how does one get into those? I assume it's something to do with raising ecchi level and doing a "favor"for the old man guarding it?

alan0n

Reputation score
You have to unlock a certain character, I think by doing some dungeon missions and then sleeping? Not sure on the unlock, its just been too long since playing this, but its the ninja girl iirc. Then you just talk to him and he lets you through.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Exactly, keep going on with the main story (the dungeon) and then you'll be able to enter. Now it's my turn to ask something: I remember that going on playing, the dungeons were getting more hard but I was always at level 1 when entering them. The only trick is getting better equipment or was I missing something?

alan0n

Reputation score
You werent missing anything, you always enter at level 1. Apart from better equips and skills there are a few gems that make that significantly less irritating though. One lets you auto level everytime you move up a floor, which nearly eliminates the need to grind (not completely but def reduces it a ton).

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Hmm, kinda sucks because I'd been putting off doing dungeons for my 'canon' run (since it seems you need to become a prostitute *cough*I mean masseuse to access most of the H-events, and I don't really like ending the game on that route).

To add something to the discussion, you can only extract gems from weapons you've reinforced to their max (whatever that may be).

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dungeon diving is the main way to progress the main story though, at least the left-hand "overground" dungeons. The right-hand "underground" dungeons are more of optional resource gathering/challenge stages.

Each weapon/armor piece that can be reinforced (not unique) will also show its upgrade limit. For example, the wooden sword has a limit of +3, while the flame sword Saint Elmo rarely gotten from the early dungeons has a limit of +6.

I'm not sure if this has been said here before, but only use shield/weapon upgrade orbs if the upgrade would cost more than 1000G, because otherwise you profit more from selling the orbs and using the money to upgrade. And the lower your level when you clear a dungeon, the more extra rewards you get. This can range from shield/weapon upgrade orbs to rare materials to golden keys, so it might actually be useful to keep your level low at times.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Actually, after getting past both sides of the 1st level in the overground dungeon (unlocks the Slums) I managed to unlock almost all the city/human events (blue circle recollection room). I'm missing six or seven that seem to be triggered through other sub-events I haven't gotten yet (which I assume are gated by main quest progression).

buggaboy57

Reputation score
Is there a guide on how to get the costumes for each character or scenes? I got few of them including the heroines through gold star npc that i found around town.
But now I am stuck and cant find anymore for each of them including 2.04 newest characters. pls help

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New update on the game, ver 3.0!
Here's the changelog (in moonrunes)...looks like quite a lot of scenes are added:

●新規Hシーンの追加
・宣伝H              2種
  「HOTELメイド喫茶せかんど」の宣伝用コモンHが追加されます。

・娼館H              3種
  「HOTELメイド喫茶せかんど」店舗内での仕事時のHシーンが追加されます。
  第1段階~第3段階に1シーンずつ追加されています。
・マカネメイン サブイベントH   2種
  マカネがメインになるHシーンが追加されます。
  メインサブイベントとして追加されています。
・パーティメンバー サブイベH   9種(女性6種 男性3種)
  パーティメンバーがメインになるHシーンが追加されます。
  女性キャラ6人に1つずつシーンが追加されます。
  男性キャラ3人に1つずつシーンが追加されます。
・マカネ×パーティメンバー レズH 8種
  マカネと女性パーティメンバーが絡むHシーンが追加されます。
  セリカを覗く8人のメンバーとのシーンが発生します。
・イゼル 魔物敗北H        1種
  イゼルと魔物との敗北Hシーンが追加されます。
  対象の魔物は「七星界 七ツ星の間」にて出現します。
・マカネ 魔物敗北H        5種(うち1種は3段階)
  マカネと魔物との敗北Hシーンが追加されます。
  対象の魔物は「七星界」のダンジョンそれぞれに出現します。

●娼館の機能追加
エステランクが一定以上を越えている場合、
娼館でのプレイ開始前に「おまかせ」するか「プレイ内容の指定」を
することが可能になります。

●衣装の追加
マカネ以外の女性パーティメンバー全員に
衣装「ネイキッドラヴ」が追加(裸衣装)

●好感度最大値が500に
これに伴い、500時の好感度イベントが追加されます。

●新規ダンジョン「七星界 七ツ星の間」の追加
七星界ダンジョンの後半にあたるダンジョンが追加されます。

●新規BGMの追加
新規ダンジョンの追加に伴い1曲ダンジョン曲が追加されます。
また、おまけで楽曲部屋に1曲追加されています。

●バグ修正
・地下ダンジョン第1階層のクリア報酬をデータ集に沿うよう修正
・地下ダンジョン第8階層のドロップアイテムをデータ集に沿うよう修正

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Noticed just now, but the game is updated to 4.0, last update for the game.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You sure are something!
For other news: the dev is now working on two new projects: a sort of remake of his very first work (new graphics, new scenes, etc) and a proper new game, but the it seems like the priority is for the first.

Nikotin

Reputation score

Story:
During the journey of a peddler, named "Makane" she is a weapon merchant who moves by boat.
The ship she was on is attacked by a creature of a mystery, and she drift directly to an unknown island.
There is a town on the island, it has a mysterious dungeon swirling with magical powers and a legend of the "golden border".

Info:
Game uses RPG Maker VXAce. It has a standard turn based system and you can bring one other person with into battle. There are multiple characters you can choose from to be your second member. The game has a relationship system for the other character which will open up more options and scenes in the game. The game has a stadium where you can battle for rewards. There are three difficulty levels for elementary, intermediate, advanced for the stadium. Over 100 H-scenes and over 50 outfits including the party members.
Links

Is this game has English version?