What's new

More survivors?

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: More survivors?

Azure fidgeted around uncertainly. Rosemary was the one girl she was sure she wouldn't have a connection with. She called out with the same kind of protest as the girl she was trying to be paired off with.

"I uh.. uhm... do... we need to?.. I mean.. wait.. What WILL people think? Does everyone walking around together mean something?"

Her line of questioning turned sharply to Regina. She had a slight pang of concern for Daisy, not having wanted to hurt the girl the way she did, and felt slightly shunned by Regina, having tried to connect with the leader of the other group.

Still pacing from foot to foot uncertainly, she hoped for some kind of answers.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin didn't want to join this place. It was peaceful and everything seems ok but something felt off, and she still needs to find her sister! She feels worried about Rin, but when Daisy wrapped her hands around Lin she woke up and returned the hug with her own.

"Alrighty! Lets explore! Lead the way Daisy!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina waved Azure's words away with her hand, "You two will get along great, Rosemary's into studying things, just like you! You two can talk about whatever you've discovered!" as she was about to turn to River, she glanced back at Azure and Rosemary, "Oh, Azure... Don't mind the stares, it takes time for everyone to recognize a new face." she says with a wink.

Daisy quickly took Lin by her arm, quickly dragging her to her room, claiming to want to show her all of her video games, claiming that the two should play with each other, "C'mon, Lin! There's this one game I've been dieing to play with someone! Come on!" she insists, dragging Lin away by her arm.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure grumbles in annoyance, feeling pawned off on the girl she had nothing in common with.

"And who says I'm into studying things?... and you still haven't answered my question. What does everyone together mean that you went out of your way to remark on it?"

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(No comment until I reach Daisy's room)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina winked at Azure, "It means you're a special couple." she let out a small laugh, "Don't worry about it! It's perfectly natural, given the fate of most men around here..." she said sympathetically, then gestured with her head, "Oh, and the notebook clued me in, most people don't walk around with that sort of thing, mind Rosemary."

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure was very happy now not to be dealing with Regina any longer as she motioned at Rosemary.

"Whatever. Let's go. I can tell you're no happier about this than I am."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosemary folded her hands in front of her, "Well," she admitted, "I'm not angry, but I don't know you very well, and although Regina and Daisy think it's okay, I'd prefer to get to know someone before... People assume I'm doing what I'm not."

Kayi

Reputation score

"What would there to be angry about? I don't really care what other people think of us. I know where's nothing between us, and there can't be since there's no spark. You must feel the same. So why don't you just lead the way?"

Azure put her hands firmly into her pockets and waited for Rosemary to lead her through the jail.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosemary turned from Azure for a second, "I... Actually thought you were cute." she admitted, and began to walk through the courtyard, without waiting to see if Azure followed.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure sighed and shook her head.

"Cute hardly matters if there's no spark between us. You may as well be my sister, or my friend's girlfriend. As pretty as you are, there's nothing between us."

She followed Rosemary with a once again growing irritation, muttering quietly to herself.

"Three girls. Two I felt a connection with. And I get stuck with the one I feel absolutely nothing for."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosemary scoffed at Azure, "Tell that to Regina, even during the trip, she was fixated that you and I would hit it off." taking her hands away from where they were folded, she said, arrogantly, "Apparently not." in a haughty tone as they neared the middle of the yard.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure blinked in extreme confusion.

"What? She didn't even HINT at the two of us getting together. And you. All you did was stand around quietly until Daisy got upset with me, then you dragged the girl off."

Azure merely chuckled as the conversation continued.

"I guess your friend is a poor judge of relationships. I figured you and River might have hit it off better. She was so desperate for her little trinket and the way Regina and Daisy kept upsetting her over it. You would've had no trouble catching her attention."

Azure keeps her hands in her pockets and continues to follow Rosemary.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosemary shook her head, "She's a sucker for red heads..." she trailed off, reaching a door and holding it open for Azure.

Kayi

Reputation score

"I'm sorry... you really did deserve to get together with River... your friend is just greedy."

Azure stepped beside the door and motioned for Rosemary to take the lead still.

"Please, after you. I still have no idea where I'm going."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosemary raised an eyebrow, "It's only common courtesy." she said, gesturing with her free hand inside the door, "Please, after you."

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure canted her head to one side and sighed.

"Please, let's not get into this silliness. You're not a man, and this isn't the time to play pretty with such archaic manners."

She reached over Rosemary's head, leaning in unusually close until their faces were almost touching.

"Or are you trying to hint that you would like to be the dominant one in a relationship between us? Do you really think that the two of us should get together, despite the fact there's nothing there?"

Azure continued to whisper softly, discouraging Rosemary from replying further with a soft kiss on the cheek of the other girl.

"It's a pity we really won't work out. You are rather cute, after all.. mmh. Let's go."

She motioned for Rosemary to lead the way again, staying next to her with a slightly devious grin and glancing inside the building.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rosemary blushed furiously as Azure surprised her with her sudden actions.

Staring at the door for a minute, the orange haired girl seemed at a loss for words, then suddenly dashing into the door in a flustered fury, shouting, "F-fine! I-I don't care!" she insisted, letting the door close behind her as she charged in.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure couldn't help but giggle a bit at the poor girl. She really had no desire for Rosemary, even if Regina had talked the girl into a frenzy.

Briskly, Azure ran after the girl, keeping right on her heels.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Rosemary led her on, she eventually stopped at a door in the middle of the hallway, opening it for her, "This is Emilia's room, after you." she offered once more.