What's new

Most DISLIKED Hentai

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Most DISLIKED Hentai

Lol I see the hypocrisy too, and that was the only exception mainly due to the toddlerkon being used for humour(?) rather than as erotic content.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Oh, that's what you think.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Knowing the Japanese it probably was meant to be erotic and not humourous lol

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Knowing the Japanese it probably was meant to be erotic and not humourous lol
Also, since you do not know, the artists' pen name translates roughly to "The Maggots Gush Forth"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That reminds me of a story I read once; .

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

OMFG!!!

THATS A SICK STORY!

Why'd I keep reading?

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Oni. That was horrible. I don't know why I read it. But I did. Trust you to have something like that stored away...

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate the pokemon on pokemon but I like the pokemon on female woman. beastitlity is ok for me but not the other way around where an animal gets sex up by a human thats just wierd. gonna have to go with the group on scat, guro and loli those are for the people who got kicked in the head multiple times.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Redundance!
Not necessarily. Who knows how many male women are out their, lurking on the dark edges of society as they wait to feed on the souls of their next victim. They're like vampires, you know, just less sparkly.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Not necessarily. Who knows how many male women are out their, lurking on the dark edges of society as they wait to feed on the souls of their next victim. They're like vampires, you know, just less sparkly.
That's called a transvestite, not a woman.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That's called a transvestite, not a woman.
Lies! They lurk in the shadows before lunging out to grab their prey and feast on their bum holes. Then, with the next full moon, their victims will rise up again as the next generation of abominations. You must fear them! You must wear silver underwear that has been bathed in garlic juice if you want to protect yourself.

Yeah... I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore.

Oh, and that last thing... I bet that would be uncomfortable as hell.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy shit Oni, that was the most epic thing I had ever read.

EDIT:
Also Dark, there's like 3 or 4 nipplefucks in the CG set.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

God damn it... It's gonna be like one of those screamers. I'll be flipping through looking for one to delete, then when I least expect it, I burn my eyes with a nipplefuck picture.

Thanks for the warning though.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

God damn it... It's gonna be like one of those screamers. I'll be flipping through looking for one to delete, then when I least expect it, I burn my eyes with a nipplefuck picture.

Thanks for the warning though.
No problem, I was going through the pictures then one showed up. I passed it off, but then two more appeared.

I myself don't find nipplefucking (not the extreme kind... MONZETSU!) all that bad. I tend to view it as, pushing in the nipple. :p

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Disliked, let’s see…

Yaoi generally doesn’t annoy me, though occasionally something will make me grimace - usually the more extreme or submission-y ones. Lesser guro usually gets a grimace from me, as has the little scat I’ve seen; severe guro gets an “Argh! *recoils*”. Nipple-fucking is another Argh! worthy category, excessive levels of stretching will cause a grimace, regardless of how well done, and stomach expansion stuff, beyond a small amount, also gets a grimace.

While I generally like hyper stuff (the commonly agreed upon term for exceptionally enlarged anatomy), including the ones that do it to silly levels (if only for the humor), there *are* some styles and ways of doing it that repulse me… Gideon’s tubecocks, for instance - while well drawn, they’re generally less visually arousing than a more natural shape. I have had incredible difficulty in pinpointing exactly what it is about some giant breasts/phalluses that makes them attractive as opposed to the remaining, quite similar giant breasts/phalluses that I find repulsive. The only thing of note is that the hyper pictures I don’t like are all ones I think to be drawn poorly… which is, really, no help at all. I suppose the only way to explain this is with ‘like, don’t like’ example pictures.

(Warning: hyper (DUH), furry(like there’s any hyper that isn’t), solo males, futa)
Like:

Dislike:

Haheheheh… on hyper:

Gideon, for those who care to see what I mean. (Whazzat? You want Content Warnings? well damn it, this is going to take a while… in fact, too long for me to bother with in totality. So instead, in short, there’s some gay/solo-male pictures, with furry and hyper in basically all. Some futa’s too, on occasion.)

To much the same extent as Copper and blowjobs, anal makes me grimace. With a long camera shot, it isn’t easy to tell where stuff’s going, so it’s pretty easy for me to mentally brush over it, but with an anal close-up, after more than a moment or two, I am usually forced to grimace and skip the scene. I dislike this more in real sex than hentai, and I can usually stomach the expected tentacle-anal that permeates the tentacle genre.

But for my all time most hated; urethra insertion/fucking. Hell, even playing with the opening disturbs me somewhat, as I’m always worried it’s going to go into painful territory. …Although, since I’ve never actually experienced it, I can’t say for certain that it would be as painful as I seem to think it would be. Well, regardless of how it might feel, it still looks highly repulsive, which is a good enough reason for dislike from me.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Scat turns me way the hell off. Guro can be fascinating and all, but mostly it just horrifies me.

Specifically, I REALLY dislike Fatalpulse's Bad End type stuff. Victim Girl's Gurren Lagann and Geass chapters especially. Most Bad End type stuff in general make me feel terrible, too - doujins where girls get blackmailed into sex, rape, stuff like that. XRation's wedding rape and Santa rape sets were also pretty disturbing.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oni. That was horrible. I don't know why I read it. But I did. Trust you to have something like that stored away...
Lol I found it on /d/ once so I decided to take a look and it made me feel ill afterwards. I only still have the link because I dont delete my history.