What's new

Most DISLIKED Hentai

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Most DISLIKED Hentai

Scat turns me way the hell off. Guro can be fascinating and all, but mostly it just horrifies me.

Specifically, I REALLY dislike Fatalpulse's Bad End type stuff. Victim Girl's Gurren Lagann and Geass chapters especially. Most Bad End type stuff in general make me feel terrible, too - doujins where girls get blackmailed into sex, rape, stuff like that. XRation's wedding rape and Santa rape sets were also pretty disturbing.
Aww, Victim Girls is awesome, though!

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone curious about Victim Girls. I founds me a link.

1-3

Haven't read it yet, so I'll get back later with the information.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Victim Girls I give a 3/5
Decent artwork
Good sex
No guro
tentacles
preg
and insemination/ egg impregnation

It would be about a 4 out of 5 if it had been in english.

OP
DarkR34p3r

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

There's probbly an english translated version somewhere. I just didn't find it. :p

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I think I have all four in english. Lemme look around

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Four? I thought there were like seven or something like that.

The first is a RO rape one, then it's the RO bot one, then the RO tentacle one. After that's the Gurren Lagann one, then another tentacle one - Tower of Druaga or something? - and then the Code Geass one, I think.

It's hot and the art's great and everything, but the themes behind the series are just so fucked up. 2-3 and the Druaga one are some of my favorites ever, but the others leave me feeling really bad.

Anyway, I found my folder with 1-5, I'll try uploading it. The folder also has Alice in Sexland and AiS Extreme, and I'm too lazy to separate that out, so you get it as a bonus.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hentai speech bubble sex. nuff said...
Wait, so are we talking about when they show speech bubbles instead of sex or speech bubbles in flagrante delecto? Damn, Rule 34 is everywhere.

Yes, I know he's a freaking banned troll but I'm not letting this one go. I think it's funny.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No yaoi
No furry
No futa
No scat
No guro
No rape
Nothing will overly large breasts

Yeah, there's me singling out 50% of hentai and saying "fuck you" to it.

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

Furry earns a meh from me.

Apart from that...
No scat. No watersports. 's just plain unhygenic.

Most guro, while I can look at it just fine, I cannot get any sort of arousal from it. However, there is a minority. A minority of surgery rather than brutality. More subtle use of cutting implements.

And Chelsea Smiles. Sexiest. Disfigurement. Ever.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Shota. The yaoi world's answer to loli's. Pass.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought for long that I was sane.
That furry sex wouldn't tickle my... Brain?
But then one faithful night on FG
I found something with hair that was pleasing to me.
Now I'm not sure if this qualifies as furry,
It might be her skin's just a little blurry^^

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe, Mr Boy, you're confused.
I don't think a furry was used.
Just a human female,
With cat ears and a tail,
Being sexily and sexually abused.

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

Whenever the subject comes to Hentai, it seems like I only like it for the art style rather then relying on it's contents for my own personal erotic purposes. I can't help but feel that some girl with oversized eyes and breasts getting jizzed all over her body while getting penetrated by a dinosaur DICK that's shaped like potato and fishes (Cough) feels like a masterpiece. Maybe I'm beyond that of a sick fuck since I don't jerk off to Hentai BUT rather consider that kind of material as good artwork, let alone actual artwork.

I generally enjoy a concrete storyline in Hentai games. An unique love story between two immaculate beings who actually like each other but act bashful towards one another in society. The sex scenes should be passionate and not get ridiculous, like having the screen flood withrevolting jizz or all the moaning getting so loud and squeaky that it literally penetrates my ear drums and rapes my brain. It's enticing because it's naturally sweet, I often feel very disgusted whenever I see too much semen in one scene.

So basically, I'm a faggot. Because I don't like hardcore stuff.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Or you're a girl *snickers*

Nothing wrong with a good story, honestly, and romance can make a couple seem that much sexier. That's 75% of the reason I prefer yaoi and not straight hentai. Granted, there's always going to be PWP out there, but there just seems to be more substance to those particular stories than standard fare.

And I can say that if the art's good (people are drawn proportionately, doesn't go to distortions [this is not the word I'm looking for, but I can't think of the term right now.] every 30 seconds), it really helps things along, too. If you can't stand looking at the characters, how can you be expected to enjoy what you're watching? There's absolutely nothing wrong with liking good art.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Super nipple/tit dick
Super clitoris/thumb of the south...
"bumpies" whether areolas or penis or gah! HANDS and TONGUE!
Dude on Tenta...
Shota
Loli (If they don't look old enough to be aware that there being fucked -,-' why bother?)

Guro, Scat, and Futa all have to be "tasteful"

Everything else is Hentai-o-kay!