What's new

Mr.Black's game project (will make new thread at playable v1.0)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Mr.Black's game project (will make new thread at playable v1.0)

Well I've have a fair bit of experience making gifs in Image Ready, so hopefully I can use that to make the gifs. I've messed around with Game Maker as well, though that was about four years ago but it shouldn't be too hard to pick up again. DAZ on the other hand, well I dont have too much free time but I can certainly DL it next week and then piss around with it on my week off from work.

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

progress report

The content I've got in daz is a little overwhelming, too many options. I guess from here I just have to make my character and do a basic standing gif and try and intergrate it into gamemaker. This is much more annoying than I planned... I have to keep reminding myself she has to stand before she can be raped.

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

After a long night of playing with content I have my my character and edited the texture map of her skin. I have no artistic ability but all I had to do was put a dot or two of color and Bam she now has an asshole and pussy.

I feel this is a very important part of the process so I'm taking it very slowly. I think I will incorporate some content in my game that he didnt. For example I'm starting each movement nude and saving each step from here on out separately so I can go back on each movement and add lots of various clothing.

Some key plans for the future of this game:
Platforms (not pain in the ass impossible jumps)
Items, health, stamina, ammo etc
Clothing to be picked up as an item and taken by monsters (just multiplied my sprite work x100)
I want to have some quality sprites, this 3d method is great but I want some slowmotion closeups.
Multiple weapons blades guns etc goes with clothing

This is all getting ahead of myself here alittle but I really feel I need to plan for the future of this game lest I make a mistake I cant go back on.
I ask you please give me some ideas like the ones I have above that I should consider and plan for.

(I'll try and post a gif of my character before I get off work today)

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Im posting like this just to piss hooker off anyways heres the character I like her much better than the first

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The hair looks totally weird.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice looking hair there Mr.Black!

How's the progress going?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice, looks like Yuorichi-sama, who I totally dig. ;)

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To be fair, I'm actually on black's side in this case, though I do find the whole insulting chain going on here way more funny than serious. :D

But yeah, when you get enough of those "use search / why make a topic out of this / whine dis whine dat" moans when everyone knows forums are just made for discussing and you don't need to be a bitch about it every time someone doesn't follow every damn recommendation of a "code of good conduct" of a rule like it was the bible... well, sometimes it feels good to open up about it. For what it's worth, these projects rarely finish but I do definitely hope you get something done here black. :) The animations look good in my opinion.

Reputation score

In the "Hey, why so serious?" picture, its Beetlejuice on the left, and Joker on the right. =9 Its funny how similar they look despite the difference in the movies and genres.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the "Hey, why so serious?" picture, its Beetlejuice on the left, and Joker on the right. =9 Its funny how similar they look despite the difference in the movies and genres.
Yes, but he asked "who's the other guy?".

The "other guy" is Heath Ledger as the Joker.

Reputation score

Whoops, I didn't see that. I haz to lurk moar. :p

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

The new character is way better, skin and hair make her a lot mor realistic than the original plastic doll.

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok so I figure I better map out all this shit before I get confused

I'm eventually going to have 4 standing sprites
unarmed, Melee (1H,2H), and a 1H gun that means everything from here on out is multiplied by 4... and with clothing its going to be 4 to the X power.

Bleh focus on one step at a time! I need a nude unarmed base standing gif then I need it running I'll then mirror that gif for Left and right. If i get this done tonight I'll consider myself very productive but its saturday night here and its very busy.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will it be viable to keep going Unarmed through the whole game, or will you have to choose a weapon-tree to be able to progress?

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Will it be viable to keep going Unarmed through the whole game, or will you have to choose a weapon-tree to be able to progress?
currently I'm annoyed with DAZ it is reseting my puppeteer presets when I change the character in any way...

BUT yes in a way I would like to have items as pickups in game like in Metroid, but different because I want it to be like an inventory of past gear and one fun twist is I would like the monster to take your gear eventually leaving you unarmed and nude until you pick something new up.

Realistically its all going to be based upon what items are in the level starting with a few basic items.

Let me also point I'm not even sure what my level limitations are right now, I want a large level with platforms and defiantly water but I just dont know what I can do.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If the controls will be responsive, how about different melee-weapons and skipping guns altogether?

You could upgrade the different melee-trees as you go.

Small melee weapon (dagger/blade) that does little damage but is very fast and is very easy to chain combos with.

Large melee weapon (axe for example) that has much longer range and damage but is much slower, during the time you are doing one big swing, a dagger-user could have done a three-hit combo already for example.

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

If the controls will be responsive, how about different melee-weapons and skipping guns altogether?

You could upgrade the different melee-trees as you go.

Small melee weapon (dagger/blade) that does little damage but is very fast and is very easy to chain combos with.

Large melee weapon (axe for example) that has much longer range and damage but is much slower, during the time you are doing one big swing, a dagger-user could have done a three-hit combo already for example.

I am familiar and the story line will involve modern times and guns. Not to mention I want some enemies to be dangerous at close range vs others that are better killed close. Guns will be in the game.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

:D love the idea of having your weapons and clothes/armor jacked, reminds me of one of the dozen tomb raider games when they take your guns and clothes and then you have to fight your way off a submarine with no weapons... I might have only imagined lara being nude in that part though... but they definately took her guns.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

:D love the idea of having your weapons and clothes/armor jacked, reminds me of one of the dozen tomb raider games when they take your guns and clothes and then you have to fight your way off a submarine with no weapons... I might have only imagined lara being nude in that part though... but they definately took her guns.
gota agree with u on that one mui lara croft is gorgeous especially if she was naked