What's new

Mr.Black's game project (will make new thread at playable v1.0)

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Mr.Black's game project (will make new thread at playable v1.0)

ok kinda messing around with a basic standing unarmed nude gif for starters not sure if this one will actually work but I'm trying to get it into game maker then have something else interact with it.

I'm having trouble with the gif/sprtie background being white I've looked at a few methods to fixing this but not sure any suggestions? I need something quick not too many steps since I'll have a bunch of sprites to make.

I am also interested in learning how to use Hexagon 2 for making my own 3d content ie not be limited to only what DAZ and that community has to offer. It does not look too hard but it will take time

shit only played one time try clicking this

it may be a little while before I work on the game itself because I have some stuff to research and learn
and I want to play with some mods I found for Dragonage.

Last edited:

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I assume you start the game nude and unarmed, and pick up armor and new weapons as you go yes?

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I assume you start the game nude and unarmed, and pick up armor and new weapons as you go yes?
no its got a story line she will start with some basic stuff but with the method I'm making this game I have to start with the base then I can add to her easy later. thats what Nanocrisis's guy did wrong.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And is Weapon_X (lets say Gun) always superior to weapon_Y (Blade) and Weapon_Z (dagger)?

Or will any of the different weapon-paths be viable through the game? Or is the Gun a must in certain areas?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

And is Weapon_X (lets say Gun) always superior to weapon_Y (Blade) and Weapon_Z (dagger)?

Or will any of the different weapon-paths be viable through the game? Or is the Gun a must in certain areas?
or if said person was skilled enough make it that the person starts with say a dagger and a cloth dress then after each stage the players can choose to enter the end stage store and buy better weapons and armour if they have enough cash

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, it would be interesting if, let's say you find a dagger fairly early and decide to follow that route, maybe learning new skills / combos for dagger and focusing on dagger instead of grabbing Sword/Gun/whatnot.

My main question is if that would be viable.

If you could purchase skills/find upgrades for Dagger, to improve the attacks, make attacks become better and make this tree viable, instead of having an already set and defined route of unarmed -> dagger -> sword -> gun.

For example, one later upgrade for dagger could be throwing knife, then you wouldn't actually need the Gun.

But i can understand if the dev wants it to be a set route beforehand with Unarmed progressing to Dagger then to Sword and finally to Gun.

But it would add more gameplay if each weapon(tree) would be viable, then you could have players focusing on Unarmed, or Dagger, or Sword or Gun, instead of replacing.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, it would be interesting if, let's say you find a dagger fairly early and decide to follow that route, maybe learning new skills / combos for dagger and focusing on dagger instead of grabbing Sword/Gun/whatnot.

My main question is if that would be viable.

If you could purchase skills/find upgrades for Dagger, to improve the attacks, make attacks become better and make this tree viable, instead of having an already set and defined route of unarmed -> dagger -> sword -> gun.

For example, one later upgrade for dagger could be throwing knife, then you wouldn't actually need the Gun.

But i can understand if the dev wants it to be a set route beforehand with Unarmed progressing to Dagger then to Sword and finally to Gun.

But it would add more gameplay if each weapon(tree) would be viable, then you could have players focusing on Unarmed, or Dagger, or Sword or Gun, instead of replacing.
ok dun u'd need to think about the rock paper scissors ruling of games and weapons say dagger beats 1hand sword 1 hand sword beats 2 hand sword 2 hand sword beats gun gun beats dagger or vise versa so not know what is comming next is always the best way to throw a player of key.

like say i just beat dagger with one hand sword as one hand sword is longer ok so as i have a one hander is that gona help against gun medioca

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I think you're running a little too fast, the character can barely stand for now...
Before you star running you need to learn how to walk...

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Look guys I hate to break it to you I just want some varied cool looking weapons the game is about RAPE not weapons...

I plan to have specific weapons that are better at specific enemies. No one weapon in my opinion should be superior they will each have specific weakness and strengths. You will encounter the weapons in the level shortly after you have fought a few of the enemies they counter.

again I am new at gamemaker so the idea of having a "shop" and or an "inventory" are at this point unlikely... you will probably get your stuff taken by enemies so often you'll be half nude and unarmed so I'll pollute the stage with items to re-equip with.

I am toying with the idea of using clothing and weapons as health or resist... again its my first game I'll explore and learn as much as possible but I want to keep it semi simple. (no rpg elements and no complicated multi button combos etc...

AND this is my last day at work this week and I only do this stuff at work, my girlfriend will keep me busy most of the time and I have a lot of work around the house to do! So Untill Next Week Fairwell.

ps I will be checking in from time to time to see if NanoCrisis is updated yet cant wait!

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Look guys I hate to break it to you I just want some varied cool looking weapons the game is about RAPE not weapons...

I plan to have specific weapons that are better at specific enemies. No one weapon in my opinion should be superior they will each have specific weakness and strengths. You will encounter the weapons in the level shortly after you have fought a few of the enemies they counter.

again I am new at gamemaker so the idea of having a "shop" and or an "inventory" are at this point unlikely... you will probably get your stuff taken by enemies so often you'll be half nude and unarmed so I'll pollute the stage with items to re-equip with.

I am toying with the idea of using clothing and weapons as health or resist... again its my first game I'll explore and learn as much as possible but I want to keep it semi simple. (no rpg elements and no complicated multi button combos etc...

AND this is my last day at work this week and I only do this stuff at work, my girlfriend will keep me busy most of the time and I have a lot of work around the house to do! So Untill Next Week Fairwell.

ps I will be checking in from time to time to see if NanoCrisis is updated yet cant wait!
so not even if the weapons were dildos and vibrators mrblack

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok so I'm back at work for the next 10 days... 12hrs a day... so I expect to make some progress.

I figured out how to make the background transparant I think but it still shows white dots behind her as well as a white line around her body it makes it stand out a little how do I fix this? I'm going to try a different color but im at a loss.

icelit

Lurker
Reputation score

I figured out how to make the background transparant I think but it still shows white dots behind her as well as a white line around her body it makes it stand out a little how do I fix this? I'm going to try a different color but im at a loss.
Use the PNG format for your sprites. Don't just resave the JPEG images as PNG; you should export PNG directly from your 3D software.

OP
mrblack

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

yes I have the option. This is the kind of help I need after a quick google I learn
"PNG is lossless and does high levels of transparency. I recommend it over all other formats."

would have had no clue otherwise

THANKS!

OK so I have joined the GameMaker forums and have to delve into leaning how to use the GM8, so it could be some time before I make any real progress posts but I should be able to get a basic main character and give her movement.

Last edited:

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks awesome so far.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't feel pressured to follow any of the suggestions you receive of course, down that road lies madness.

This is looking very promising, I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour.

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks awesome so far man, I'm jealous of where you work, the last couple of jobs I held down I felt guilty enough playing solitaire... even on the days they made me come in only to find that they had no work for me or that the servers had crashed/were being backed up and no one could do any work any way.

Even the kick you get out of being paid to do nothing gets stale after a while...

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

gogo this game will be fantastic :D

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks awesome so far man, I'm jealous of where you work, the last couple of jobs I held down I felt guilty enough playing solitaire... even on the days they made me come in only to find that they had no work for me or that the servers had crashed/were being backed up and no one could do any work any way.

Even the kick you get out of being paid to do nothing gets stale after a while...
Lol i need to get a desk job, all i do is manual god dam labor, I talked to a friend for like 3 minutes and when he left my boss said next time i should just leave with them. I would kill to make money playing solitaire guiltily.

I've always prefered anime style games over 3d (like angel girl) but this game (by the sounds of it) might change my mind on never playing 3d hentai games.

Last edited:

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol i need to get a desk job, all i do is manual god dam labor, I talked to a friend for like 3 minutes and when he left my boss said next time i should just leave with them. I would kill to make money playing solitaire guiltily.

I've always prefered anime style games over 3d (like angel girl) but this game (by the sounds of it) might change my mind on never playing 3d hentai games.
I need to get a job full stop, been out of work for weeks since I told my previous employer that I couldn't make it one day I was rostered on for and they haven't rostered me back on for anything yet.

I haz no monies, it's funny but you never realise just how little is possible when you're broke, at least I still have the warm neon glow of the internet.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try really leaning into any government friends you have; there's all sorts of nice cushy jobs they've got even though they don't want to admit it. It's not much but over here after a brief training you can actually get about 7 bucks per sheet of names if you fill out a form per name and send it to the designated employer. I wont explain it in depth but it's really not that hard and can be done from home. Odds are they'll have something you can do if you keep an eye out.