What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I was looking at the cg's for this game and noticed these two sets of images, how do you actually trigger them in the game?

I have a save with supposedly all the girls befriended in the succubus house but these cg's seem to be missing, any ideas?

I realize this game released recently so I doubt many have finished it yet but I'd appreciate an answer if anybody knows. :)

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You need to go to the church in the desert at night and inspect the cross from its right. I had the angel and the godess befriended when I did it so maybe that's a requirement? Also i got the info in the desert village so maybe talking to the npcs activates it. (There's a note on a table in the tent that's right next to the item shop in that villages that talks about the cross.)

The book of the second area is in the map south to the mountain top . There's two rows of statues east and west on that map, in the east row there's a statue that is alone, inspect the wall that is to its left (stay aligned with it).
You are right. Must befriend the two angels. Up to this point didn't bother with befriending anyone and now I'm backtracking to befriend all lol.

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if someone found it already but there is an oasis in the desert. If you follow west and go into endless loop area to the north-east from entrance, a bit below two closest cacti you can find that one spot that sends you there.
I got there by accedent and curious if someone found there something else?

bGenome

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if someone found it already but there is an oasis in the desert. If you follow west and go into endless loop area to the north-east from entrance, a bit below two closest cacti you can find that one spot that sends you there.
I got there by accedent and curious if someone found there something else?
There's two catcuses almost side by side with a single space in between at the bottom, get in that space and inspect and you'll go in the map with the desert's red book.
Also if you go there after midnight you can meet the police officer succubus for an event ( it's a litlle bugged). The thing is it's the third event, the first one is in the forest in front of the cave. Same thing , you need to go there after midnight, talk to her and answer the second choice. The second one is in the second zone (north-east) , south-east of the church (also after midnight) .

Last edited:

noluck

Reputation score
Also there's supposedly a level 43 enemy in the 2nd area, but I can't seem to find it. Does it happen at a certain time or day? Also getting the true end in this seems to be a doozy. I have no idea what the clear requirements are, but I assume it's friending every enemy and boss. For that matter, I wonder if that means the game is unclearable if you don't friend the boss before the Empress.

Also the last fight in the arena seems impossible. Probably some specific order you're supposed to do things, but I can't figure it out. Spams a lot of silence if you pick wrong choices and seems to just finish you once she undresses.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Currently at a point near the end game where I don't know what do do next:
- I only found 2 of the red books in the city area and the forest area with 4 exits, I have no idea where the other 2 are.
- I can't seem to beat the fourth arena boss. She never lets you have a turn after you get her naked.
- Not sure if there's any more follow-up to the event with the black-haired girl at the high places (Mea)

Ginek

Reputation score
I'm pretty bad with this translator programs, is someone planning on doing a temporary patch while the official doesn't come out?

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
well I guess I am close to finishing talk to some succubus to the north of the main town and I guess a boss succubus appeared and talk to me then disappeared but now I am lost and can't find out where to go the only area I don't think I have figure out is how to open the middle door at the hotel... I found the blue succubus 4 times but don't see any new areas open for me

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Use . It works for all rpgmv games.

The best early grinding by far has to be slug-girl in the area just before the sheep-sisters. Gives 1k xp, which is sustainable until around lvl 40. There's also a rest-stop right outside them for easy healing and a teleport crystal for fast-travel.
dude I don't understand how you guys get Textractor to work I try a million times and it never works redownloaded just to try and it still does not work for me.....

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Why do enemies like the succubus dancer have 3 sets of cg's in the files but her game overs only use one set?

Is it a bug or is there a special way to trigger these extra cgs for different enemies? She's not the only one.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I were to comment on the premise for this entire game from beginning to end... It sure took heavy inspiration from UNDERTALE, doesn't it?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can i get a hint on what to do next did all 4 zone dont know if i finished them fully room 602 says do not open, unless you can open it somehow, bosses i beaten are lvl 20 40 55 60 ?? 80 i upgraded the tower once but that it as for key items i got usable book 9 coins 4 red books 1 whip 2 different key 1 scythe 2 different usable wrench, for the tower all i get for talking to worker succubus is "the question mark is for Japanese character" ?imashitara material, until i deliver. Rush to building interior.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I've completed the game, and here are my notes:

The main quest for the game is to gather materials (found in all the areas) for the worker succubus in front of the tower. You can see the materials needed on a note in your Key Items. If you show mercy befriend the mobs in the area, it'll be easier to gather the materials. Normally, you can find materials at an uncommon rate from the sparkling tiles in the various areas. Befriending mobs will increment a "friend counter" for the area which cause white smoke tiles to appear which award you with the required materials at 100% rate.

Beating mobs will increase your level and stats. This is also necessary as you want as much HP as possible too. The level curve in this game seems to be pretty imbalanced, just try to beat the highest level mob you can manage and you can very easily reach level 99. Once you reach 99, there's not much reason to beat the mobs anymore. On the other hand, befriending mobs... I would suggest at least having some Japanese knowledge or a translator. If you've played UNDERTALE, befriending the mobs in this game is quite similar to showing mercy in that game.

There are several secrets paths in the game which just award you with more items. The game is also overloaded with achievements and dialogue content: Random small events for NPCs here and there.

In the end, you would probably want to befriend everyone you meet at least once anyway, since it also unlocks their tile in the recollection room.

Once you finish collecting all the materials, the tower second floor should open and then you can advance from there and get the normal ending once you reach the end.

About true ending:
To reach the true ending, you need to befriend every enemy in the game, and talk to the black-haired girl Mea at the various high points in the game (4 times in the 4 areas).
Regarding befriending the mobs, it can get quite tricky, as there are some enemies which are easily avoidable:
- Holy/Dark succubus, boss of the city area, shows up depending on day.
- Last boss from Lust Grimm only shows up after you collect 4 red books, hidden in the 4 areas.
- The other 2 leader succubi from Lust Grimm can be found only after getting the normal ending. You can find them in their house by going south from the hub city then to the right.
- After getting the normal ending, you can fight your blonde succubi companion by sleeping in the small space scattered all over the world.
- The big breasted blonde boss succubus (Shandia) is bugged in the first version. You can only fight her once, so once you miss your chance on befriending her, you are locked out from getting the true ending. The only solution is to download the latest version from DLSite, start a new data, or hack your save/game files to flip the corresponding switch to TRUE for this character. Or simply just make sure to befriend once you see her.

Extra notes I speculate about after going through the game files:
- I can't find anything connecting the extra 2 CGs to battle data. My conclusion regarding the extra CGs is that they are either related to future content (more likely), or are placed somewhere in the world in a very hard to find place.
- There seems to be data in the game related to a GENOCIDE route. This is also most likely future content as there is no way to increment the in-game kill counter at the moment, unless there's a key event somewhere in the world I missed too.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Multiple updates have now been released; .

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I've explored for quite some time but cannot find these cg images (the 5 spoilers below), has anyone been able to trigger these in the game?

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
third picture is a temptation attack, you need it to be night time. not sure if you need high lust for the move to be used.
when it happens, ull need to accept the temptation to see it

as for the rest, most likely unused assets for now

Mick2000

Reputation score
man, when i play the demo it kinda hellish there... it's hard to fight a single enemy and they yield a little money and exp so fight against cow girl or slug really pain in the ass since you fight them with equal level as them except your stat is lower compare to them.
when i heard the game finally release, i was thinking to find a cheat for this. turns out the dev do some serious balance on it, thank god now a single enemy give me bunch of exp that help me skip up 2-3 level at once.

now i'm gonna need some help:
1. is there ANY other way to reduce your LUST aside from farming a damn nut on north west forest?
2. i just fix the 2nd floor on the tower and have first encounter with what seems to be some high succubus (according to fesse). but the material for the 3rd floor... can't seems to find it

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. is there ANY other way to reduce your LUST aside from farming a damn nut on north west forest?
2. i just fix the 2nd floor on the tower and have first encounter with what seems to be some high succubus (according to fesse). but the material for the 3rd floor... can't seems to find it
1. Losing a fight also resets your lust to 0, but when fighting the same enemy you lost to, it causes a small chance of receiving a 0 DEF debuff at the start of every turn. There's a way to remove this as well at one of the houses in the city but the debuff shouldn't be much trouble outside boss fights. Just don't lose to bosses unless you already befriended them.
Also, using the lust checker item while in battle reduces it like 4-5 or so. You can just enter a battle with a weak enemy and just spam it, but honestly it's faster to lose a battle if you have a lot of lust accumulated.
2. Note that there are 4 areas that you can go to from the hub city. At the exit to each area from the city, there is a sign that says what materials can be found in each area.

Mick2000

Reputation score
2. Note that there are 4 areas that you can go to from the hub city. At the exit to each area from the city, there is a sign that says what materials can be found in each area.
done, i got all the item but it's all 2 star while the one i need is 3 star, apparently i can craft 3 star using 2 star item in a building at the city. and now i got a financial problem...
1. how do you accumulate money? aside from farming and killing enemy
2. now i can't find a way at the endless desert loop... what exactly you need to do here? this is completely different compare to lustgrimm

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
been busy lately so not been able to play the game to much so you know *cough** cough* maybe someone has a full save out there