What's new

baneethename

Reputation score
Alrighty so I believe I got to the end, now how do I get the "True ending"? I've seen it mentioned a few times in this forum

Mick2000

Reputation score
Alrighty so I believe I got to the end, now how do I get the "True ending"? I've seen it mentioned a few times in this forum
simply search for 7 extra pages scattered all over the the game, after that go to the house where you fight with the red hood. there after you shouldn't be able to miss something

Reputation score
You need to find an additional set of 7 pages:
  1. In Outset House, check one of the bookshelves.
  2. A hidden room in Insomnia Cavern, accessed via breaking down a wall with a pickaxe. To get the pickaxe you need to complete a quest for an NPC in Harmonia Town.
  3. A treasure chest in floor 4F of Daydream Tower, guarded by a large number of enemies.
  4. A chest in floor 3F of Elisha Cave, blocked by a waterfall that you need to first stop.
  5. A secret area in Heaven, to get here you need to go to the area with six statues (it's part of the series of floating islands with statues and portals on them) and step on a portal between the rows of statues.
  6. Defeat Sayu, the boss in the area south of the desert.
  7. Release all 12 of the orbs in Grimm Spot, the area to the right of Outset House, by using skills of the 4 different elements a lot of times (I forgot the exact number).
Once you've got all 7, go to the abandoned house where it's always raining (you can get here by going to Harmonia Town and heading up all the way).

baneethename

Reputation score
You need to find an additional set of 7 pages:
  1. In Outset House, check one of the bookshelves.
  2. A hidden room in Insomnia Cavern, accessed via breaking down a wall with a pickaxe. To get the pickaxe you need to complete a quest for an NPC in Harmonia Town.
  3. A treasure chest in floor 4F of Daydream Tower, guarded by a large number of enemies.
  4. A chest in floor 3F of Elisha Cave, blocked by a waterfall that you need to first stop.
  5. A secret area in Heaven, to get here you need to go to the area with six statues (it's part of the series of floating islands with statues and portals on them) and step on a portal between the rows of statues.
  6. Defeat Sayu, the boss in the area south of the desert.
  7. Release all 12 of the orbs in Grimm Spot, the area to the right of Outset House, by using skills of the 4 different elements a lot of times (I forgot the exact number).
Once you've got all 7, go to the abandoned house where it's always raining (you can get here by going to Harmonia Town and heading up all the way).
I'm not quite sure how to do the pickaxe quest, he's located in that house with the garden in the backyard correct?

Nowadon

Reputation score
New translation has been released, for Elisha Cave(?).. Finally i can nut to the bubble succ lmao

too bad i cant patron, :(

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
! It still requires becoming a patron, but it's finished!
The translation is public now and you can get it here -

It was private for a day to reward the people who supported us through it. Going to update the thread in the translation forum now, hope you all enjoy it!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not conform to standard, please update it to do so.

fireASm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please tell me every location for the succubus dancer and the cow girl sub quest. I found 3/4 locations for the dancer and 2/3 for the cow girl

Mick2000

Reputation score
Can someone please tell me every location for the succubus dancer and the cow girl sub quest. I found 3/4 locations for the dancer and 2/3 for the cow girl
dancer:
1. at 3rd area between first house and succubus house
2. in front of the repair man house (one that fix a bridge)
3. area between succubus town and slime cave

nurse:
located at succubus school ground floor west area
in gallery this placed next to dancer make some think that there suppose to be 4 dancer but actuallt there's only 3

cow girl:
1. same area with 2nd dancer, but far to the west
2. the sea cave at 2nd area
3. at heaven on looping maze area (good luck on finding it)

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
dancer:
1. at 3rd area between first house and succubus house
2. in front of the repair man house (one that fix a bridge)
3. area between succubus town and slime cave

nurse:
located at succubus school ground floor west area
in gallery this placed next to dancer make some think that there suppose to be 4 dancer but actuallt there's only 3

cow girl:
1. same area with 2nd dancer, but far to the west
2. the sea cave at 2nd area
3. at heaven on looping maze area (good luck on finding it)
what about the scene with all three of them? I have it but I forgot how to get it and am planing a clean playthough now that the translation is done

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
talk to everyone of them in each location and do the normal end. after normal end the scene should pop up.

Mick2000

Reputation score
....f*ck, should've make a safe after normal end. now please don't tell me that revenge scene with 3 succubus sister happen after normal end. i tried to visit their house after got the true end but nothing happen, the wiki said interact with their bed but i already did... like what did i miss?
does one that currently on progress to true end still count as "after normal end"? still got a good save after defeat red riding hood for 2nd time.

edit: okay this getting on my nerve quickly, i've never encounter the threesome with dancer, cowgirl, and nurse succubus event. according to wiki, a bed on school infirmary should've glowing circle after you meet all of them but mine didn't... and i still can't figure how to get the 3 sister event either... SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE after the game got translated i just want to experience (completing) the event by myself instead of see it on gallery...

Last edited:
Reputation score
I looked back at . For the Nurse, Cow Girl and Dancer scene, it seems you need to first talk to a succubus that appears in the Outset House after you've completed the Cow Girl and Dancer side quests. For the three sisters scene, you need to first get the items needed for the sisters to appear in the Succubus House. To do this, you need to find enough of the respective colour of flower (yellow for Fess, blue for Ideal, black for Manuve - the flowers can be found by examining the sparkling areas throughout the world) and give them to a Rare Collector succubus (Fess' and Ideal's are found in Howling Castle, Manuve's in Lacrima Village). Only when you have all of the items can you view the scene.

edale

Reputation score
So I spent about 2 days searching the underbelly of the internet for a 100% complete save of this, and the best I could find was the one earlier in this thread that was missing a bunch of the scenes from the succubus house. So I dug around and found an RPG Maker save editor instead activated all the flags and added all the items and managed to create this save file, which has you locked in the succubus house, but with all scenes activated.

Basically if you want all the h-content and none of the gameplay, this is the save file to use. Enjoy.

Attachments

Mick2000

Reputation score
So I spent about 2 days searching the underbelly of the internet for a 100% complete save of this, and the best I could find was the one earlier in this thread that was missing a bunch of the scenes from the succubus house. So I dug around and found an RPG Maker save editor instead activated all the flags and added all the items and managed to create this save file, which has you locked in the succubus house, but with all scenes activated.

Basically if you want all the h-content and none of the gameplay, this is the save file to use. Enjoy.
......well.... you know... there's a way to open all the gallery without need to do an extreme turn around like edit the save and all you know...
all you have to do is clearing the True End then go to the succubus house, at the bottom-right corner there's a door you can't open but after clearing the game there should be a fairy you can talk to in front of the door. s/he will give you access to the door which contain like access to all item in the game including gallery item and unlock like everything the game have to offer... in exchange for your freedom. the moment you deal with the fairy, the succubus house will be locked for good and you trapped there, that's the cost to unlock everything.

you want to unlock everything while keep your freedom? well you know a cat outside the beginning house (outset house) that can change your name? simply input "ふラーとり" there and he take you to a room which i assume to be debug room, get like anything you want like gallery item and then just exit there.... although since the game is translated i don't know if the program were changed

Ranos

Reputation score
For those of you playing through the game, there's a easily missable skill that can be quite useful for near the end. The more powerful recovery version of deep breath, which is meditate. You normally get the first healing skill from the deep breath NPC to the right of the succubus house. However, there's a few extra steps you can do to activate the quest for meditate card. Go back to one map south of the outset house (beginning house) and talk to the Jogging NPC. I forget if theres a certain requirement like if you've progressed far enough into the story, but if triggered correctly, he'll go and murder the deep breath NPC (lol). You need to go back to the now dead deep breath NPC and talk to his corpse (should give you a achievement and a few stats to boot).

Finally, you need to find the jogging man at the Lacrima village, near the top of the map. Watch him run across the water,and you'd get the meditate skill in a card.

Reputation score
. It seems to be called "Cow Girl End: Another End of Lust Grimm" (I say "seems to" because the first half is in Japanese + the second half English) and is an alternate bad end where Magrut is captured by the Cow Girl. The premise of the game is to escape from the Cow Girl's house. It should take 30 minutes to complete and has a total of 12 CGs. There's a discount for those who follow the developer on Ci-en.

edale

Reputation score
......well.... you know... there's a way to open all the gallery without need to do an extreme turn around like edit the save and all you know...
all you have to do is clearing the True End then go to the succubus house, at the bottom-right corner there's a door you can't open but after clearing the game there should be a fairy you can talk to in front of the door. s/he will give you access to the door which contain like access to all item in the game including gallery item and unlock like everything the game have to offer... in exchange for your freedom. the moment you deal with the fairy, the succubus house will be locked for good and you trapped there, that's the cost to unlock everything.
And if I had known about that before hand, I could have saved 1/2 an hour of manual edits and instead spent 2 minutes just flipping the ending flags, then done the rest in-game.

Sadly, the lack of a completed save file available (and thus no way to get in the fairy room until after I had made the edits) left me ignorant of that option.

Reputation score
Continuing from my previous post, , the developer talks about how they've received requests for similar mini-sequels focusing on other characters and may consider granting these.