What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game and dev by extension is always so bizzare to me with the extreme lack of content these demos hold. If you're not into boob sucking, and boob sucking exclusively, there's nothing else here you. Which is such a crying shame that I've hardly the words to express my disappointment.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haven't followed this in a while, has the 2D version of the game ever been completed and has it ever gotten more proper H-content than the boring fondling and breast-sucking?
I really liked the designs, but the content always felt lacking. And it's hard to navigate the homepage and enty.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Haven't followed this in a while, has the 2D version of the game ever been completed and has it ever gotten more proper H-content than the boring fondling and breast-sucking?
I really liked the designs, but the content always felt lacking. And it's hard to navigate the homepage and enty.
Nope. Dev gave up on the game claiming "hand pain" or something is preventing him from finishing it. Yet here he is doing 3D modeling and animation. Basically, just don't expect anything out of his projects.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Haha, yeah there are. They dont do much yet though, so dont get your hopes up! XD

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
He should have added Spanking to the big guy's animations honestly.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wish there were more games with energy drain and breast milking in particular, I really like the fetish.
Having an energy drain fetish is suffering. Never found a proper niche/hub for it.
I suggest the energy drain tag on pixiv. Without a paid account there's a lot of trash to dig through to get to the good stuff, but there's some good stuff.

Yup, i agree.
So, so far, werewolves bite your tits, big ass dude chomps your tits, and that's it, right?
If you haven't seen them, there's actually plenty of animations on his twitter feed (aoinanaya). Slimes, even some kind of tentacle creature.
Go on "media" and look for the videos that have a lot of views.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Having an energy drain fetish is suffering. Never found a proper niche/hub for it.
I suggest the energy drain tag on pixiv. Without a paid account there's a lot of trash to dig through to get to the good stuff, but there's some good stuff.

If you haven't seen them, there's actually plenty of animations on his twitter feed (aoinanaya). Slimes, even some kind of tentacle creature.
Yeah, too bad they are not ingame, that would be the real deal.
Also what benefits does a pixiv paid account give you or what?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmmm they are kinda ugly and don't have tails :confused:

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also what benefits does a pixiv paid account give you or what?
It seems it allows you to sort by ranking, filter out specific users...
I don't have it. I wade through the filth. Like a real man.

Yeah, too bad they are not ingame, that would be the real deal.
The real deal would be the properly handled gallery that this guy is ultra unlikely to ever put in.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It seems it allows you to sort by ranking, filter out specific users...
I don't have it. I wade through the filth. Like a real man.
Lmao. WELL SAID!!!
That's what a man DOES!
XDD
The real deal would be the properly handled gallery that this guy is ultra unlikely to ever put in.
That, too, but ingame is more immerssive, even more immerssive!
But yeah his games have this... sort of thing. Which is a tiny bit...well, you know, disturbing.

UUnknownIX

Reputation score
Hey y’all. New here. Is there any game that is very similar to this l? I follow the animator on twitter and I got hooked by this game. But seems like the game isn’t out yet. Is there anything similar to it ?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey y’all. New here. Is there any game that is very similar to this l? I follow the animator on twitter and I got hooked by this game. But seems like the game isn’t out yet. Is there anything similar to it ?
I'd start with Guilty Hell, for suckling scenes.
Depending on what elements of the game you like, you might want to check out Nightmare Sphere, Lili's drain dungeon, Dungeon & Maid, Sinisistar or Fairy Fighting. Some of which may be repulsive to you, but again I don't know what is it about this game that makes you roll.

You may also be interested in checking Pixiv — tags such as energy drain, suckling, milking… author has an account there, too.

sasageyo1

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
does anyone have the old free demo download since its no longer up ;-;

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I've made a new thread for MB3D - https://ulmf.org/threads/musfan-aka-nanaya-aoinanaya-melody-blood-3d.15492/ - please keep discussion in this thread to the original.

Speaking of which, I found there was a later version I'd never played with 3 playable characters and 6 levels for each of them, from 2018 (fixed link)

I don't understand why the dev didn't use what they had there to make a complete game, it's already better than a lot of others in the genre. It has plenty of content - all it would've needed was your standard linear unlocking of levels, some cutscenes and dialog, and a polish/balance pass.

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I've made a new thread for MB3D - https://ulmf.org/threads/musfan-aka-nanaya-aoinanaya-melody-blood-3d.15492/ - please keep discussion in this thread to the original.

Speaking of which, I found there was a later version I'd never played with 3 playable characters and 6 levels for each of them, from 2018

I don't understand why the dev didn't use what they had there to make a complete game, it's already better than a lot of others in the genre. It has plenty of content - all it would've needed was your standard linear unlocking of levels, some cutscenes and dialog, and a polish/balance pass.
Is this the same with the 2018 one? iirc, in 2018 one, there's stage lag that basically makes you crawling speed as your fps drop in the pumpkin / skull in robe stage.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I agree jesus, sadly another dev that scraps contents and says fuck it all for no good reason