What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Such pity indeed, I started taking interest in the author because of their animation works.

The 3D game was sadly, too heavy for my old laptop so I can't play it.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Such pity indeed, I started taking interest in the author because of their animation works.

The 3D game was sadly, too heavy for my old laptop so I can't play it.
"Cybeast, OP"… Lol, we've been at it for a while, haven't we? I remember downloading the first gifs, so many years ago.

If you can't play the demo, I suggest you go check the creator's twitter and download the animations from there instead. Far less trouble, and actually you get a lot more content, there's a lot of extra stuff, there's only a couple monsters in the current version. Again, in this sort of game the gallery should be the beyond-most-important priority and I'm skeptical it will ever be implemented.
I'm uploading all the ones I got, so you don't have to dig all the way.

The 3d... isn't shaping up to be much. Animations are pretty nice, but they continue being an utter pain to access and the available versions are pretty schizoprenic. I've got 3 demos, they all change major stuff, you lose useful things, you can't access the same monsters… it's pretty weird. Also, far behind the game's current state from the animations.
You could reset in the 3d demo, you can't do it anymore. You also could change the protagonist's hair or clothing, you can't anymore. You also no longer have the shotgun which she used to have and I only discovered by accident because I was just pressing all the buttons.

Still, animations *are* pretty nice. Mostly makes me miss Melody Blood 2d, but this guy's stuff is something else — at least for me and my crippling energy drain fetish. If there's anything else like this I might be unaware of, I'm all ears.

lupusdei26

Reputation score
Hey, when I try to download the 2018 version from their Enty, it gives me a pop-up saying "This service has reached it's maximum number." Does this just mean you cannot download these versions at all? Are they lost?

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
"Cybeast, OP"… Lol, we've been at it for a while, haven't we? I remember downloading the first gifs, so many years ago.

If you can't play the demo, I suggest you go check the creator's twitter and download the animations from there instead. Far less trouble, and actually you get a lot more content, there's a lot of extra stuff, there's only a couple monsters in the current version. Again, in this sort of game the gallery should be the beyond-most-important priority and I'm skeptical it will ever be implemented.
I'm uploading all the ones I got, so you don't have to dig all the way.

The 3d... isn't shaping up to be much. Animations are pretty nice, but they continue being an utter pain to access and the available versions are pretty schizoprenic. I've got 3 demos, they all change major stuff, you lose useful things, you can't access the same monsters… it's pretty weird. Also, far behind the game's current state from the animations.
You could reset in the 3d demo, you can't do it anymore. You also could change the protagonist's hair or clothing, you can't anymore. You also no longer have the shotgun which she used to have and I only discovered by accident because I was just pressing all the buttons.

Still, animations *are* pretty nice. Mostly makes me miss Melody Blood 2d, but this guy's stuff is something else — at least for me and my crippling energy drain fetish. If there's anything else like this I might be unaware of, I'm all ears.
Yeah, we've been at it for a loooonggg time :p

I remember when the first demo was released and I was so hyped esp because Ariadne is just so cute.

And yes, I followed the author's twitter too since the 3D animation looks good :p

Sad that the 3D game isn't shaping much... from what I knew on this thread, the author stopping the 2D work because of CTS and moved to 3D because supposedly it's easier :(

Still, animations *are* pretty nice. Mostly makes me miss Melody Blood 2d, but this guy's stuff is something else — at least for me and my crippling energy drain fetish.
VERY MUCH YES I LOVE THE AUTHOR'S ENERGY DRAIN ANIMATION

Thanks! OwO)b

Hey, when I try to download the 2018 version from their Enty, it gives me a pop-up saying "This service has reached it's maximum number." Does this just mean you cannot download these versions at all? Are they lost?
Unfortunately it looks like to be the case.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm old and forget everything now but I think I would have remembered the Gaude enemies having a bite attack besides their normal drain attacks. Do you remember if that is unused or I just missed? It is only for Arianrod.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, we've been at it for a loooonggg time :p
I remember when the first demo was released and I was so hyped esp because Ariadne is just so cute.
So bloody cute.
And then he also introduced Nina. And when he gave them all separate animations, he always made sure Nina was the one who got it that slight bit heavier. :love:

Sad that the 3D game isn't shaping much... from what I knew on this thread, the author stopping the 2D work because of CTS and moved to 3D because supposedly it's easier :(
Well, we'll see. May be early weirdness, but much of a genius he is at making animations I'm uncertain of his commitment. We'll see.
On the positive side, while the current gameplay is completely ass compared to the very serviceable one from MB2D, it seems it's significantly improving in the videos. He introduced a lock on (my mayor gripe with the current demo is the lack of it), and it seems he has an outfit/weapon changing system rather than the different characters, which looks like a good idea.

Animations are also very promising. The standard Zomble has something like 10 (4-5 from the front, 2 from the back, 2-3 on the ground).
Depends on if he properly focuses. All this amazing stuff is barely usable if you don't implement a system to watch it properly, like a well-implemented gallery or a grab choosing system a la Guilty Hell 2.
Instead, the last demo has… story. With the three girls having their simple dialogue all topless with the ridiculous jiggle phisics. That's a waste of resources.

VERY MUCH YES I LOVE THE AUTHOR'S ENERGY DRAIN ANIMATION
The fucking best!

I'm old and forget everything now but I think I would have remembered the Gaude enemies having a bite attack besides their normal drain attacks. Do you remember if that is unused or I just missed? It is only for Arianrod.
We're all old, lol.
The animation you're referring to is from the original version of the game, and it was as far as I know the first Arianrod animation ever implemented. Possibly a prototype of those. I think it was scraped early, and I don't believe it's used even in the Gamma demo. The original gifs I donwloaded back in the day were together, seemingly.
h_mblood01.gif h_mblood02.gif
Fun fact: that's the animation that originally caught my attention and made me follow the game.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
So bloody cute.
And then he also introduced Nina. And when he gave them all separate animations, he always made sure Nina was the one who got it that slight bit heavier. :love:

Well, we'll see. May be early weirdness, but much of a genius he is at making animations I'm uncertain of his commitment. We'll see.
On the positive side, while the current gameplay is completely ass compared to the very serviceable one from MB2D, it seems it's significantly improving in the videos. He introduced a lock on (my mayor gripe with the current demo is the lack of it), and it seems he has an outfit/weapon changing system rather than the different characters, which looks like a good idea.

Animations are also very promising. The standard Zomble has something like 10 (4-5 from the front, 2 from the back, 2-3 on the ground).
Depends on if he properly focuses. All this amazing stuff is barely usable if you don't implement a system to watch it properly, like a well-implemented gallery or a grab choosing system a la Guilty Hell 2.
Instead, the last demo has… story. With the three girls having their simple dialogue all topless with the ridiculous jiggle phisics. That's a waste of resources.

The fucking best!

We're all old, lol.
The animation you're referring to is from the original version of the game, and it was as far as I know the first Arianrod animation ever implemented. Possibly a prototype of those. I think it was scraped early, and I don't believe it's used even in the Gamma demo. The original gifs I donwloaded back in the day were together, seemingly.
View attachment 47612View attachment 47613
Fun fact: that's the animation that originally caught my attention and made me follow the game.
Even getting her one exclusive stage! Both Nina and Arianrod are so cute <3

hopefully yes, from what I've seen on the author's twitter, the animation looks really, really good.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, maybe offtopic, but we've got some of the most specialized perverts in the world in this thread and we could share our valueable knowledge.

What other games would you suggest, that go into this female-victim energy drain fetish and could be up our alley?

The obvious one I can think of is Guilty Hell, and of course Guilty Hell II, both of which feature plenty of licking/suckling as a form of energy drain and have plenty of animations with visible energy transfer. I'm sure we're all aware of it.

is also very on topic. No animation, all CGI, but it's very much everything in the dungeon wants to suck Lili's mana and does nothing but that. It's also a smaller scope and completely finished game.

Finally, Alice in Cradle. Which is kind of chaotic and has no gallery yet, but it's well drawn and is free and with an English version, for a relatively hassle-free experience.

Otherwise, I can think of only games that are more tangential or partial. Like the woman slime drain animation from the old Sailor Moon Ryona game or the octopus, evil you and u-shaped plant of Nightmare Sphere.

Would you fellow experts have any other games to suggest?

Unrelated, but I'm pretty sure there was another sprite game by the same dev as Melody Blood. Identical game, identical engine, I remember the name being "Blood Princess" or something to that effect but that isn't showing up in in my pervo game folder. Protagonist was that black haired girl that aslso appears in the MB gallery, it was a super basic demo with 2 enemies, it featured clothing damage.
Can you help me remember the name? I could rip the sprites of that one too, now that saint derakino999 has taught me the tecnique.

You mean the last version?
I seem to remember it was made publicly available recently. If it was, I think I could share it publicly here? I seem to recall it's not allowed by the forum rules otherwise.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I seem to remember it was made publicly available recently. If it was, I think I could share it publicly here? I seem to recall it's not allowed by the forum rules otherwise.
You are allowed to share anything that isn't loli, shota, a virus or requested of moderation by the dev not to be shared (Dark keeps a list). Requesting people to share is what we restrict heavily as if it isn't; threads get flooded with mindless idiots begging for a link that was posted 2 pages back.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
So, maybe offtopic, but we've got some of the most specialized perverts in the world in this thread and we could share our valueable knowledge.

What other games would you suggest, that go into this female-victim energy drain fetish and could be up our alley?

The obvious one I can think of is Guilty Hell, and of course Guilty Hell II, both of which feature plenty of licking/suckling as a form of energy drain and have plenty of animations with visible energy transfer. I'm sure we're all aware of it.

is also very on topic. No animation, all CGI, but it's very much everything in the dungeon wants to suck Lili's mana and does nothing but that. It's also a smaller scope and completely finished game.

Finally, Alice in Cradle. Which is kind of chaotic and has no gallery yet, but it's well drawn and is free and with an English version, for a relatively hassle-free experience.

Otherwise, I can think of only games that are more tangential or partial. Like the woman slime drain animation from the old Sailor Moon Ryona game or the octopus, evil you and u-shaped plant of Nightmare Sphere.

Would you fellow experts have any other games to suggest?

Unrelated, but I'm pretty sure there was another sprite game by the same dev as Melody Blood. Identical game, identical engine, I remember the name being "Blood Princess" or something to that effect but that isn't showing up in in my pervo game folder. Protagonist was that black haired girl that aslso appears in the MB gallery, it was a super basic demo with 2 enemies, it featured clothing damage.
Can you help me remember the name? I could rip the sprites of that one too, now that saint derakino999 has taught me the tecnique.

Succubus Heaven

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Huh, the fuck, i could swear that recently someone shared with me that game blood princess and i am looking for the post in the latest pages but i can't find it.
And as for games with energy drain fetish well a few rpgs come to mind like circle kudarizaka guardrail's games though admittedly i haven't played those yet, or there's also magical girls games in general like shiboo's games as well as some others but like they're not heavy focused on the energy drain part or have just a few energy drain scenes, if you do a search in japanese you can find some obscure stuff like エネルギードレイン エロ ロールプレイングゲーム or just ゲーム
edit: fuckton of tentacles tho for some stupid reason

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
とわいらいとすくらんぶる RJ01036414 is a newer game that has a lot of energy drain in it, not sure if there is a thread for it on this site yet.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
maybe we can make a thread for energy drain themed games it would be a good idea because this is normally a thing that does not get tagged also love magical girls h games but man hate it when there's no actual sex

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I'll go look them up, and if even one sticks I'll be a happy man!

You are allowed to share anything that isn't loli, shota, a virus or requested of moderation by the dev not to be shared (Dark keeps a list). Requesting people to share is what we restrict heavily as if it isn't; threads get flooded with mindless idiots begging for a link that was posted 2 pages back.
Thank you for spoonfeeding me. And for protecting us from that begging, because man…
You reminded me of why the Enty version couldn't be shared in this thread: the dev was active in it! I seem to recall it was an (at least informal) rule at the time to not share in these cases. You can see his posts in the earlier pages, last post is six years ago.
Given that the game is abandoned, and I'm pretty sure I saw him say he's no longer "supporting old stuff" and sharing the 2018 version link, I think I'll share it. Ready to edit if it causes trouble, and of course mods are free to remove the link.

Here:

Save should be included and have the gallery unlocked. I edited the ini for a load of health and set difficulty to easy for the best animations-hunting experience.

maybe we can make a thread for energy drain themed games it would be a good idea because this is normally a thing that does not get tagged also love magical girls h games but man hate it when there's no actual sex
That would be a fantastic idea. I'd be down with making the thread, or contributing what I can to a thread made by another.
I'd suggest heavily tagging it to categorize the games. At least the obvious split "male victim" to "female victim" (unless we're talking only about female victim, which is my interest). For instance, I don't mind no sex, which you hate — when the girl gets double dicked and the caption says something like "we're corrupting her!", I find it hilarious but not quite arousing. Animations like most of the ones in MB where the heroine is just tortured/fed on are very good for me.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly I don't know much game with Energy Drain theme, though I appreciate any info people will have :p

the j

Reputation score
As far as I can tell, the dev hasn't updated the Bloody Princess game since his blog.jp era:

Also, he seems to have disappeared momentarily. Briefly stalking his twitter shows that it has been almost silent for a bit over a month (apparently his family's dog died 😞), and his fantia hasn't been updated since last year and the comments are getting amusingly impatient. Has he been active anywhere I haven't checked?

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
とわいらいとすくらんぶる RJ01036414 is a newer game that has a lot of energy drain in it, not sure if there is a thread for it on this site yet.
I'm halfway through the second dungeon, unlocked the full gallery, and it's absolutely awesome, right up my alley. Thank you so much for the suggestion.
I've got some internet problems, but I'll probably make the thread myself.

No sex, but lots of energy drain. And petrification/vore secondarily. The main fetishes are apprently 1) restraining, and 2) talking about energy drain.
"Now I'll restrain you, so you'll be defenseless and I will drain your energy!"
"Oh no! She has restrained me! Now, I'm defenseless and she can drain my energy!"
"Ah ah! I am draining your energy!"
"Oh no! This is bad! She's draining my energy! I feel my energy decreasing! I need to escape, or she'll continue draining my energy!"

"I escaped! But she has drained a lot of my energy"
"Oh, if I catch you, I will drain your energy again!"
I fucking love it. Best kanji practice.

As far as I can tell, the dev hasn't updated the Bloody Princess game since his blog.jp era:
Lol, the file I was so certain I had has been in my folder all along. Just as an isolated executable with no folder, no surprise I couldn't find it, lol.

Also, he seems to have disappeared momentarily. Briefly stalking his twitter shows that it has been almost silent for a bit over a month (apparently his family's dog died 😞), and his fantia hasn't been updated since last year and the comments are getting amusingly impatient. Has he been active anywhere I haven't checked?
Hope he's ok.
Patreon/enty is one hell of a stress. Hopefully it can be interrupted, so he can take his break without the stress of disappointing his fans.

myspace121

Reputation score
after he recovered from covid on february, he has been asking to cancel sub on fantia, high chance this one gonna be abandoned also. i personally don't bother with this devs because he busy with VR chat and has no interest to finish his game.

the j

Reputation score
after he recovered from covid on february, he has been asking to cancel sub on fantia, high chance this one gonna be abandoned also. i personally don't bother with this devs because he busy with VR chat and has no interest to finish his game.
Where did he say that? His Fantia post from December says to cancel until he confirms he has recovered. I cant see anything on his twitter that looks like that.
His Fantia post says (according to my Highly Accurate Google Translating™) that he will report back when he feels better, which would imply that he intended to return.
He made the COVID Fantia post late December, and early January. He made a game-related post late January, but from there his tweets seem to become entirely sex-doll related before trailing off in the months since then.
He recently retweeted another porn video, his second after the dog post. He could still return in the future.
...but I wouldn't hold out hope, considering his track record.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Personally I'm... uninvested in him at this point.

If something happens great of course, but I've completely lost any hope in that happening. I understand he's been largely inactive because of covid and physical issues, but that's exactly why I don't trust him to get anything useful done. He's too sickly and too prone to being distracted by anything and everything to manage anything productive. We have whole enemies just sitting around unimplemented, and for what? Yearly updates that sometimes just don't happen.

There are more active devs out there to put trust in. Admittedly none go into the breast milking obsession (truly couldn't care less about energy drain) which is depressing, but at least they're reliable and interested in being productive towards making the H-game industry become more than slideshows and cheap shills.