What's new

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: MYAAR?

Hmm, tell me more about this game. Also I fancy your taste in terms of fetishes. :D
It's an OK game. It's really what it COULD have been that made my like it. And that Nykka's super-hot. The link is in the first post. Try it out your self.

To the rest of y'all: yes, I am alive(did you really care though? One can dream). I've just been busy. On what you ask(or likely didn't)?On T H I S. Check the rest of this out here. So yeah... Just in case you cared. I hope to actually finish this one! Oh! I've also gotten my hands on SAI(since Photoshop rocks at everything BUT lineart). Here's my first try at SAI. I think I could already be getting the hang of it. Just need more practice, I hope.

R

Ryka

You should hack his game and finish it. He'll get pissy but you can throw at him that you at least care about the fans. :p

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I would love to. But that would require a level of skill with flash that I do not have. That, and I'd end up changing ALL of the sprites. Those half-assed enemies really don't sit well with me. ... Now that I think about it. If I had any knowledge of flash, or any programming language, I'd just end up making a new game.

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

I would love to. But that would require a level of skill with flash that I do not have. That, and I'd end up changing ALL of the sprites. Those half-assed enemies really don't sit well with me. ... Now that I think about it. If I had any knowledge of flash, or any programming language, I'd just end up making a new game.
Does the game have to be in flash? I think that you can make your game entirely on gamemaker 8. The program is pretty easy to pick up and learn and you don't need that much programming experience.

I see that you want to make a game as well...I'm looking for a place to start in terms of a H-game but I haven't got any luck.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does the game have to be in flash? I think that you can make your game entirely on gamemaker 8. The program is pretty easy to pick up and learn and you don't need that much programming experience.

I see that you want to make a game as well...I'm looking for a place to start in terms of a H-game but I haven't got any luck.
I wish I could help out, But I have no idea where to start either. The reason I'd like to do it in flash is because it's the only programing platform I can think of that supports vector graphics. All the other ones seem pretty cool and compact, but at the cost of sprite resolution. I hate pixel sprites, they look like walking mosaics. I get enough of that shit in hentai.

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

I wish I could help out, But I have no idea where to start either. The reason I'd like to do it in flash is because it's the only programing platform I can think of that supports vector graphics. All the other ones seem pretty cool and compact, but at the cost of sprite resolution. I hate pixel sprites, they look like walking mosaics. I get enough of that shit in hentai.
gamemaker 8 supports vector graphics...

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You have piqued my interest.

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

I get enough of that shit in hentai.
What's wrong with pixels? Pixel art is very interesting and depending on what dimensions you're working with you can create some details that don't require a lot of pixels.

I wish I could help out, But I have no idea where to start either.
Sooner or later I will come up with ideas for a game; probably I have some already, but every time I hear someone say they have ideas for a game, but have no interest in making it...

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's wrong with pixels? Pixel art is very interesting and depending on what dimensions you're working with you can create some details that don't require a lot of pixels.

Sooner or later I will come up with ideas for a game; probably I have some already, but every time I hear someone say they have ideas for a game, but have no interest in making it...
Yeah, I know pixels can be cool(take a look at the Scott Pilgrim game, for instance) But from a hentai game perspective, They are some aspects of the game that require very intricate detail(bet you can't name which). And personally, If I'm playing a game about sex, I expect to see the sex. So I don't hate pixels, I did not mean to imply that. What I meant was that: If I'm playing a sex game, I expect it should be clear that there is sex going on.

As far as not having interest in a game. I just don't have the skills to pull that off in a realistic time frame. But I am working on SOMETHING right now. It's not a game. But I hope it will be pretty sweet.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't belive me here's some proofs. Yeah, she's the only thing on my mind right now.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I was wondering where'd you gotten to. Played Portal 2 yet?

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was wondering where'd you gotten to. Played Portal 2 yet?
The co-op part with a friend. He traded it in before I got a chance to borrow it and play the single player campaign. It's fun and funny as hell. And you can high-five your partner.

As for where I've been: full time job. At least I get some exercise and a bit of sun. But damn, 9hrs away from my tv and computer was a much bigger change that I thought.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Opposite to me then, I've only played the single player story. And full time jobs are a kick in the arse, I'm too knackered at the end of the day to really get anything done.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What time do you get out? I take off at 1:30p I'm usually home by 11:30p.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

8:30am til 4:30pm, though if there's any overtime I have to work it. A couple of months ago I finished work at 10:30pm. Never doing that again.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I was dead on my feet towards the end of it. As soon as I got home I crawled into bed. And those pictures are looking really nice.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What do you do for a living? Sounds harsh, or at least unrelentingly boring. Thanks, it's been a while since the last time I really drew. By the way,any chance you recognize the girl in the first pick? If she at least seem's familiar in some way it means I'm on the right track drawing her.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I work in a poultry factory, and yes, it's boring as fuck. And no, I don't recognise her, sorry.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A poultry factory? Do you carve poultry for packaging? Anyways, as far as your reaction to the first pic, that could mean one (or both) of two things: a) I still have a long way to go with portraying this particular girl or b) You have never seen her before in your life. Either way, I still feel there's still work to be done with her.