What's new

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: MYAAR?

Heh, I'm tempted to get in with a request, I've been meaning to get a proper picture for the Scarlet Incubus done, but nevermind :p You're busy enough and it is a male character...

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh wow, really? That's alot of requests. I'll get to them soon enough. And Incubus, if you could give me a decent description of the scarlet incubus I wouldn't mind working on it, I'll just pretend I'm gay for half an hour( you'd be suprised at how well that works).

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Oh wow, really? That's alot of requests. I'll get to them soon enough. And Incubus, if you could give me a decent description of the scarlet incubus I wouldn't mind working on it, I'll just pretend I'm gay for half an hour( you'd be suprised at how well that works).
Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't want anything naked :p Ultimately someone else is supposed to be doing me one already atm, so I'll wait for now.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't want anything naked :p Ultimately someone else is supposed to be doing me one already atm, so I'll wait for now.
Coolbeans. Well, I'm still here in any case. Jus' gimme a holler when you want something.

Here's something I think is cool. My take on a Dusk and NeoShadow. Maybe this could be foreshadowing on the next "lucky" starlet. Maybe I was bored and decided to upload two-day-old sketches. Nobody knows(NO THAT WAS NOT A PUN GODDAMIT!). I'll start on you guy's stuff later today.

I'll be around.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't worry bout that pun, I think most here are "Unversed" in KH lore...

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't worry bout that pun, I think most here are "Unversed" in KH lore...
"Unversed" in KH lore...
........ I really shouldn't complain since I pretty much set myself up for that one... dammit.

Btw here's Lila M-3210's request, Lila. I have to say, she came out nicer than I could ever dream of for a 30 minute sketch. She looks real cute, too. So cute, that if I draw her again... lets just say strange things will happen to her. Up next: Ranger Princess's request.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yay, Demon Girl art! I've been hoping for this ever since I got here. ^_^

If you're still doing requests and don't mind drawing ecchi, I've had an idea in my head for soooo long. Basically demon girl is sitting in the center with her legs crossed and the tentacles and monsters from the game are all sitting around her and curling around her a little like they are all friends. My problem is I'm a terrible artist. :eek:
I bet you are. I kid! Seriously, I got your request done for you though. Here we see Demon Girl with a bit of spare time on her hands. With this extra time she figures to "catch up" with some friends. Hope it suffices, I don't really know what passes for "friendly" with sex demons. I have no idea why you went for this when you could've asked for something fucking her. Different strokes I suppose.

R

Ryka

Btw here's Lila M-3210's request, Lila. I have to say, she came out nicer than I could ever dream of for a 30 minute sketch. She looks real cute, too. So cute, that if I draw her again... lets just say strange things will happen to her. Up next: Ranger Princess's request.
Ooh, that's a pretty neat sketch. It definitely is quite cute. :3 My next request is to take you up on that strange things notion.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Man I wish I had your drive for drawing at the moment. And an actually decent style. Excellent work on the new pieces.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I bet you are. I kid! Seriously, I got your request done for you though. Here we see Demon Girl with a bit of spare time on her hands. With this extra time she figures to "catch up" with some friends. Hope it suffices, I don't really know what passes for "friendly" with sex demons. I have no idea why you went for this when you could've asked for something fucking her. Different strokes I suppose.
Thanks! I love it, like everything about it. :D Maybe I'll try to color it sometime. :eek: And for why I asked for that? I guess I'm just weird. I think it's something original that hasn't been done before, and since you are offering, I asked for it. ^_^ Thanks again.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ooh, that's a pretty neat sketch. It definitely is quite cute. :3 My next request is to take you up on that strange things notion.
Man I wish I had your drive for drawing at the moment. And an actually decent style. Excellent work on the new pieces.
Thanks! I love it, like everything about it. :D Maybe I'll try to color it sometime. :eek: And for why I asked for that? I guess I'm just weird. I think it's something original that hasn't been done before, and since you are offering, I asked for it. ^_^ Thanks again.
I feel so warm and fuzzy, guys. So much so that I feel the need to burn a guy to death. I'll be around tommorrow. Right now I've gotta unleash my inner kombatant at a friend's. LATES!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Coolbeans. Well, I'm still here in any case. Jus' gimme a holler when you want something.

Here's something I think is cool. My take on a Dusk and NeoShadow. Maybe this could be foreshadowing on the next "lucky" starlet. Maybe I was bored and decided to upload two-day-old sketches. Nobody knows(NO THAT WAS NOT A PUN GODDAMIT!). I'll start on you guy's stuff later today.

I'll be around.
o,o creepiest.... heartless/nobodies... EVER.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, that's what I was goin' for with the nobodies. Kinda get the Silent Hill-ish uncanny valley thing going for it. But I want a more "THAT IS HORRIFIYING!" kinda thing for the heartless, A disgust and horror feeling. The kinda thing that goes on in lovecraft stories, or the kinda thing that goes through your own mind when you find out the most horrible things mankind can do, just cause it's saturday. Now that I think about it, it'd be sick to see the kind of heartless our race could produce. But incredibly terrifying if that actually happened. No amount of key-blading could save anyone from the horrors our darkness could produce. Maybe we should just use guns...

Last edited:
OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nykka again. This time feeling the wrath of a symbiote. I'm sure she's not feeling neglected now:D.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nykka again. This time feeling the wrath of a symbiote. I'm sure she's not feeling neglected now:D.
Would be interesting seeing her become one with a symbiote. Seeing it overcome her and make her another she-venom.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I have to admit I'm not too fussed on the first pic, probably because it's too rough a sketch though the stomach distortion is a factor too. Not that I don't like stomach bulging penetrations it just looks too odd for me. The second pic though is really good. Also has a hint of Oglaf in my opinion.

OP
robdelobe

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Would be interesting seeing her become one with a symbiote. Seeing it overcome her and make her another she-venom.
It would be wouldn't it? But I have mispoken the first time. It's actually a dude in a symbiote. A hostless symbiote often looks like a blob, sometimes a mass of stringy tentacles. It's amorphas really. In retrospect, I have no idea why I didn't draw that. Stupid brain.

I have to admit I'm not too fussed on the first pic, probably because it's too rough a sketch though the stomach distortion is a factor too. Not that I don't like stomach bulging penetrations it just looks too odd for me. The second pic though is really good. Also has a hint of Oglaf in my opinion.
Oglaf... Just looked him up (By Power of Google, I HAVE THE POWER!) in all honesty I see no resembalance, but I've missed things before( like that damn jar of peantnut butter that was in the front row the WHOLE TIME!). But I can get how the dozens-of-eggs-in-the-uterus thing might not be everyone's cup of tea. As far as sketchiness goes, normally when I scan my sketches I lower the brightness and jack-up the contrast, making things apear cleaner. Appearantly I've failed pretty hard at doing that with that particular sketch. But as far as critizisms go; is everything else ok? like are her proportions ok/foreshortening too pronounced/suble? I can't really seem to catch anything other than the linework being half-assed.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It's mostly the eyes and the facial expression that made me think of Oglaf. And yeah, everything looks fine it's just the roughness of the pic that doesn't do it for me. Though that can be easily cleaned up.