What's new

ACT [第N本舗 / The N Main Shop] Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures / 魂魄妖夢と淫妖の洞窟 (RJ237355)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think they just reserved some of that unused content for a possible sequel.

bandanadee

Lurker
Reputation score
It's mostly just facial expression differences, addition/change to the same animation such as instead of the "orc" prostitution on bed pose, a goblin is instead used with a slightly modified animation, but unfinished. Two of the tentacle scenes can instead be modified into a orc or goblin version of it, but the orc one has the animations added but again, unrefined, and goblin version was never used at all.
Overall, I respect the game dev because it had a lot of effort put into it unlike some generic rpg game this one has miles more of work.

fuqyoumu

Reputation score
Sorry if this is late enough to qualify as a necropost, but I've been busting my ass trying to clear this game 100% and I'm ready to crack it open and peek inside. I figured out the multi-spring jump trick and used it to comb every inch of every level, and my save has reached 99.57%. It's come down to missing white points, and I suspect they're either hidden inside fake walls or locked in beta stages.

Would it help if I provided the extracted assets? They're openable in the Wolf RPG editor, but I don't know a good way to use it to search for anything.
If this offer is still good, I'd be most grateful. I gave this everything I got, and I don't see the use in searching further by any in-game means.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Mad respect to you people getting at least to 90% of this game. I couldn't bring myself to get halfway through it, it was so frustrating.

fuqyoumu

Reputation score
It hasn't been difficult so much as tedious. It helps that I like it more as a platformer game than an H game. It drew so many gimmicks and ideas from SNES platformers that I can't help but appreciate it. I wouldn't have any complaints if my completion percent hadn't come down to things the game doesn't visibly track. Like, it'd even be more bearable if each stage had exactly one white point, but they don't. One stage had three, and several stages had none (that I saw, at least). There's no way of knowing where you may or may not have missed something.

So, I'm not interested in hacking my way to 100%. I just want to look over the maps in an editor for things I may have missed, just to see if legit 100% is even possible. Once I'm through with it, I'd happily share my completed saves. I may even write a walkthrough to make it more doable for others. I don't think it's a bad game by any stretch, but it definitely went overboard with the collectathon.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
It hasn't been difficult so much as tedious. It helps that I like it more as a platformer game than an H game. It drew so many gimmicks and ideas from SNES platformers that I can't help but appreciate it. I wouldn't have any complaints if my completion percent hadn't come down to things the game doesn't visibly track. Like, it'd even be more bearable if each stage had exactly one white point, but they don't. One stage had three, and several stages had none (that I saw, at least). There's no way of knowing where you may or may not have missed something.

So, I'm not interested in hacking my way to 100%. I just want to look over the maps in an editor for things I may have missed, just to see if legit 100% is even possible. Once I'm through with it, I'd happily share my completed saves. I may even write a walkthrough to make it more doable for others. I don't think it's a bad game by any stretch, but it definitely went overboard with the collectathon.
The fact that it was a solid platformer was what kept me going after a while, but it was the fact that there's no stage completion list or percentage that frustrated me. I'm a bit of a completionist when it comes to platformers, and this game is pure hell for someone like me.

fuqyoumu

Reputation score
Stage completion stops being an issue after a while. Eventually, you find a pair of glasses that let you detect red points, and they also reveal how many of them you still need in each stage. Stages turn green on the world map once all red points have been found. Apart from that, stages with secret exits always have a [!] in the title, and you can usually tell if you got both exits based on how many paths branch off it.

Still, it doesn't track anything about silver hearts or white points, and it seems all of them are needed to fully clear it. There are also the Li'l UFOs, but I don't think they count. I saved directly after getting one, and the percentage didn't budge. However...that also happened with a silver heart before, and the white point in the Collapsed Hole. This game is questionable as fuck.

qazmlpok

Lurker
Reputation score
If this offer is still good, I'd be most grateful. I gave this everything I got, and I don't see the use in searching further by any in-game means.
Sorry, just saw this.

This is the full data folder from English 1.00. That's the only version I have, and even if I had a newer one I wouldn't be able to get the files unless someone else removes the DRM. That's beyond me (probably).

You should be able to download the English WolfRPG Editor and use that. Replace the editor's data folder with this and delete the editor's ini file. I think that's all I needed to do to get it to work.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The problem with "Official" DRM version is Data.wolf file is encrypted differently than "cracked version 1.00". So it can't be unpacked that easily.

fuqyoumu

Reputation score
Sorry, just saw this.

This is the full data folder from English 1.00. That's the only version I have, and even if I had a newer one I wouldn't be able to get the files unless someone else removes the DRM. That's beyond me (probably).

You should be able to download the English WolfRPG Editor and use that. Replace the editor's data folder with this and delete the editor's ini file. I think that's all I needed to do to get it to work.
Hi! It's my turn to say I just saw this. I was finishing up a personal project recently and only just got back around to this. Thanks for the files! They're already proving helpful.

I was able to open the maps in the wolf editor, but the tilesets are all screwed up for some reason. They don't display at all like they do in-game, but I can tell which rooms are which just from the layout. And...I'm finding some damning evidence already.

There are several early maps that seem to be prototypes of existing maps in the game. Several of them contain silver hearts, which are pickups that count toward your completion. If the game was including these inaccessible silver hearts in its calculation for 100%, then it truly is impossible to get them all. I'm going to keep digging and see if there are any secrets I missed, but I already confirmed the existence of a few things you can't collect no matter what.

1lb47sfq1qn812lf

Reputation score
Hey ya'll. Excuse the creative name. I was able to cheat my way to 100%, thanks to everyone's work here. It was still a real trick to find out what values to change in order to get the game to consider 100%. From Radeon's save file, all that was missing was 5 health upgrades. I strongly doubt these actually exist, considering how much work has been done here. Save file #1 is right before the boss with 100%.

I hope no one was holding their breath for the 100% ending. It's virtually nothing. The text that says: "Next try to get 100%!" becomes "Hey good job bro you did it" and that's literally it.

Save file #2 and #3 are potentially useful for any who wants them. One with all ero stats at 0, and one with all ero stats at 5000.

Attachments

axmed4555

Reputation score
I can't believe that nobody made a thread about their second game recently released

Tenma

Reputation score
No one on the forum has the information required to put together a thread for the other game, if someone does have the information; then perhaps they just don't want to make a thread.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fry2

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
Hey uhh anyone still alive in thus thread?

Fry2

Reputation score
If you need to discuss or ask a question just ask it.
I was gonna ask about a key location in the stage where you need to slash randomly to unlock passages but I figured this thread is probably as good as dead.

Either way I've completed the whole game now with no cheats and hacks while managing to get ending #2