What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The game has dropped DRM free by Mikocon on the cat side if anyone wants to grab it. I will say, the ship level is... pretty poop. Trying to get Cheat Engine to work with it but so far no luck. The fact that your extra lives don't matter at all on this stage so that you have to completely start over if you fall down is so incredibly frustrating. Top that off with the stage going for-fucking-ever and jesus we have banger of a rage stage.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The game has dropped DRM free by Mikocon on the cat side if anyone wants to grab it. I will say, the ship level is... pretty poop. Trying to get Cheat Engine to work with it but so far no luck. The fact that your extra lives don't matter at all on this stage so that you have to completely start over if you fall down is so incredibly frustrating. Top that off with the stage going for-fucking-ever and jesus we have banger of a rage stage.
Thanks for the info! :D

Now waiting for save file since embarrassingly I can't even get past the Harpy boss...

Edit: How do you save in this game?

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Thanks for the info! :D

Now waiting for save file since embarrassingly I can't even get past the Harpy boss...

Edit: How do you save in this game?
I believe it's all auto save in the game. Usually after every stage section, I think.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I believe it's all auto save in the game. Usually after every stage section, I think.
Thanks!

Finally managed to get to stage 4 and boy, that stage is frustating. You're essentially running on a gauntlet of bosses.

But if your ship run out of health, you have some time before it totally fall to hijack the other ship. This will make you lose the upgrade on your previous ship (Although you'll keep whatever power-up that ship previously have), but you'll get a new ship back at full health (and the power-up can dropped at random again).

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
The version 1.01 update made it so that if you lose a life during the airship portion of stage 4, you'll be revived on a new one.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The Mikocon version is 1.00 then for some reason. I'm guessing that it's the steam release, which in that case is oddly enough not up to date?

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Dunno. When I opened the Steam version everything was the same as the DLsite version I had (1.041), just with that little "all characters are 18+" blurb at the beginning.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I finally beat it. As someone who wanted to play it for the vore, it was pretty disappointing. Two scenes with it throughout the entire game. As just a game, it was alright... though madly frustrating. The piloting part was absolutely awful, the stage after that with the snowballs was also really damn frustrating, the final boss was really awkward and WAY too tanky. Circa 20 minutes of just mashing x. It had its charm, but as a "hentai" game it obviously fails as has been mentioned before (though that part will be added later from what I've read in this thread), and unfortunately it falls short as a vore game as well. Still, now I've played. Now I just wanna know... where the hell is Milia Wars 2, D-Gate?

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Should be 3 vore scenes. Wolf snake, gargoyle, and large Dran. Slime boss does digestion too. Really though, gargoyle boss has such a good vore scene. Easily the best I've ever seen.

Also the final boss, idea is to use the super with Hellhound.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I did use the super. Still took forever. And which enemy is "large Dran"? With the exception of the slimes, the only enemy that has a small and large form that I can recall is the final boss. The last phase she did literally nothing the entire time, so she must have bugged out pretty damn hard for me. Oh, and yeah, the gargoyle had a pretty nice scene, though it's pretty far from "the best I've ever seen", for me at least.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
If you use the super at the same time as Hellhound, it does about 45% of her HP. And yeah, Dran is the dragon lady final boss. I reported that bug to the dev yesterday, they're gonna look into it. When working properly, she'll pick Youki up and eat her. There's a special game over screen if you GO to it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
How many ryona scene/animation in this game?
I know we have the bearhug from the stage 4 boss...

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I finally beat it. As someone who wanted to play it for the vore, it was pretty disappointing. Two scenes with it throughout the entire game. As just a game, it was alright... though madly frustrating. The piloting part was absolutely awful, the stage after that with the snowballs was also really damn frustrating, the final boss was really awkward and WAY too tanky. Circa 20 minutes of just mashing x. It had its charm, but as a "hentai" game it obviously fails as has been mentioned before (though that part will be added later from what I've read in this thread), and unfortunately it falls short as a vore game as well. Still, now I've played. Now I just wanna know... where the hell is Milia Wars 2, D-Gate?
Yeah, I'm right there with you about a sequel for Milia/Echidna wars. But I think D-gate is only half of that game. The other one, I think it was Asimofu, is the other half. I'm under the assumption that Asimofu does the spriting, D-gate does the drawing and art, and I would guess that they both pitch in with programming. Maybe. But the point is that both of them work on that game. Asifmofu is working on a shota dungeon crawler, I think. And D-gate just finished helping with this game, though I don't know what they're doing now. Last game I saw them doing anything on was a 3rd entry to their Card Quest series.
As for this game, I can see what you're saying. I liked it, but I noticed that it's focus is odd. It looks like that the main focus is how unique the gameplay is. From the flying in the airship stage, to enemy grapples, to doing special fatalities to the bosses, and most of them doing fatalities to you as well, along with putting a story in there, yada yada you get the picture. All I'm saying is that it pretty much became a slightly better than average game in most departments rather than standing out with a few noteworthy things. Once again, I still liked and enjoyed it regardless.
How many ryona scene/animation in this game?
I know we have the bearhug from the stage 4 boss...
Note that nearly all of these happen when low health (about 1/3 or so) and on your last life.
1st Boss engulfs you and dissolves all but your clothes
2nd boss grabs you when flying at the screen and drops you to your death in the distant background
3rd boss eats you via the stereotypical (but usually always great) lamia vore scene
4th boss does the bearhug/back breaker. Does not change with life count.
5th boss doesn't have any grabs
6th boss grabs you with its mouth, throws you in the air and eats you. Additional scene on last life
7th boss can grab you and start pummeling you. If killed by it, she turns you to stone and shatters you. (the shattering happens in the red screen, so it does the RE cocktease) Don't know if you need to die by the grab though.
8th boss will grab you and kiss you. Then proceeds to breath fire into you, pretty much incinerating any spec of physical existence you had.
8th boss in her big form will grab you and eat you (no crunching in this version, unlike the preview videos). Additional scene happens during the continue screen for this death, and this death only. Scene goes a bit further after choosing 'no' on the continue screen. Nothing happens if you choose 'yes'.

Only two of the regular enemies do anything to you, other than hurt you. The zombie girl can grab you and drain your health, but that doesn't lead anywhere. The gargoyle girl can shoot a special beam at you and turn you to stone. Losing all your HP while petrified will cause you to shatter.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm right there with you about a sequel for Milia/Echidna wars. But I think D-gate is only half of that game. The other one, I think it was Asimofu, is the other half. I'm under the assumption that Asimofu does the spriting, D-gate does the drawing and art, and I would guess that they both pitch in with programming. Maybe. But the point is that both of them work on that game. Asifmofu is working on a shota dungeon crawler, I think. And D-gate just finished helping with this game, though I don't know what they're doing now. Last game I saw them doing anything on was a 3rd entry to their Card Quest series.
As for this game, I can see what you're saying. I liked it, but I noticed that it's focus is odd. It looks like that the main focus is how unique the gameplay is. From the flying in the airship stage, to enemy grapples, to doing special fatalities to the bosses, and most of them doing fatalities to you as well, along with putting a story in there, yada yada you get the picture. All I'm saying is that it pretty much became a slightly better than average game in most departments rather than standing out with a few noteworthy things. Once again, I still liked and enjoyed it regardless.

Note that nearly all of these happen when low health (about 1/3 or so) and on your last life.
1st Boss engulfs you and dissolves all but your clothes
2nd boss grabs you when flying at the screen and drops you to your death in the distant background
3rd boss eats you via the stereotypical (but usually always great) lamia vore scene
4th boss does the bearhug/back breaker. Does not change with life count.
5th boss doesn't have any grabs
6th boss grabs you with its mouth, throws you in the air and eats you. Additional scene on last life
7th boss can grab you and start pummeling you. If killed by it, she turns you to stone and shatters you. (the shattering happens in the red screen, so it does the RE cocktease) Don't know if you need to die by the grab though.
8th boss will grab you and kiss you. Then proceeds to breath fire into you, pretty much incinerating any spec of physical existence you had.
8th boss in her big form will grab you and eat you (no crunching in this version, unlike the preview videos). Additional scene happens during the continue screen for this death, and this death only. Scene goes a bit further after choosing 'no' on the continue screen. Nothing happens if you choose 'yes'.

Only two of the regular enemies do anything to you, other than hurt you. The zombie girl can grab you and drain your health, but that doesn't lead anywhere. The gargoyle girl can shoot a special beam at you and turn you to stone. Losing all your HP while petrified will cause you to shatter.
So few :(

I wish the lizard girl do some grab/squeeze move with her tongue.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
The small slime girl has a grab animation too, which is just a non-H version of the H animation.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So few :(

I wish the lizard girl do some grab/squeeze move with her tongue.
Well, I suppose that there's the off chance that some of the H-moves will lead somewhere, rather than it just being the same H-scene with different monsters. Like maybe there'll be more scenes akin to how the preview of the regular gargoyle girl might be. One can hope.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, I suppose that there's the off chance that some of the H-moves will lead somewhere, rather than it just being the same H-scene with different monsters. Like maybe there'll be more scenes akin to how the preview of the regular gargoyle girl might be. One can hope.

Probably, although I was expecting more Ryona oriented moves too :x

At least the bearhug is nice.

Edit: Some fun and trivial fact

The Stage 4 boss refer to herself using "Atai", this usually used as a childish form of "I/me"

So...that boss is probably the childish type gangster leader.

Edit two:

Boss 5 (The Centipede) Actually have ryona moves! It grabs you by its mouth, and slam you repeatedly.

Last edited:

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Yeah, the dev actually does refer to the stage 4 boss as an "onee-san" type character. She's referred to as such about half the time I've seen her talked about on Twitter. Atai is for rough girls, by the way.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, the dev actually does refer to the stage 4 boss as an "onee-san" type character. She's referred to as such about half the time I've seen her talked about on Twitter. Atai is for rough girls, by the way.
I thought Atai was for the childish type.

Then again, my knowledge came from Touhou which used by Cirno and Orin.