What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Re: Nanocrisis

The coming enemy is simply Dog, animal rape.

This mean we'll have to waste hundreds of dogs in the next version...

Hmmm, that'll teach them not to be cats.

funny-pictures-cat-says-that-dogs-do-not-eat-enough-dogs.jpg

You guys have any solution for game voice and sound effect getting out of synch ?

the music works ok but the voice and gun shot effect tend to only appear like 5-10 seconds after I shot something.

im not fat... pretty dorky, but not fat

lol very off topic here but why would I think you might be fat with a name like mui gordo? your name and time of joining ULMF matched up with this other guy but nevermind obviously not him.

copy pasta for ya
"es·tar muy gor·do Verb
be very fat; Synonyms: estar hecho una botija"

So what does your name mean?

and, "voice and gun shot effect tend to only appear like 5-10 seconds after I shot something."
sounds like an internal game problem or maybe a computer loading it problem I've never had this happen to me, I would delete your old folder and re DL it.

Hot diggity damn, the developer for this game is speaking my language! (Fetish-wise, obviously. I'm too stupid to learn another whole vocabulary.)

0_e.... That's like one of my biggest turnoffs. Furry I guess it okay, cause they somewhat look like people, but just a dog, it's like.... bleh 0_E It's just super creepy. Like that one guy who got screwed to death by a horse. Up in Washington it's legal.... for some odd reason. Not surprised the horse caused him internal bleeding considering horses have big schlongs. I was surprised however to hear that it didn't puncture his stomach.

And I'd prefer to shoot cat's, not dogs. Dogs are nice loyal pets. Cat's are lazy and boring. And stupid. Seriously I was driving one day and a cat jumped out of the road, I slowed down a bit so it could get away. It did, but then it rushed back in front of me and before I could stop "thump!!". My dad was riding in the back of the car with me, and we both just started busting up laughing out loud. Guess the cat had suicidal tendencies. Hehe, emo cat.

My cat died yesterday

Dogs and horses are the only things I'm sort of ok with, but mainly just cuz of the knot for dogs that almost never get shown anyway. I'd prefer to see that because it's unique, but the actual act of dog sex isn't, ya know?

I'm sure this is probably mentioned somewhere already, but since the thread is getting a little tl;dr (omgwtf 11 pages) could someone explain the stage system? Do I have to unlock them by ranking up/getting CP, or are my save files bugged? (I can't get stage 3 to unlock.)

Thanks ahead of time. :p

lol very off topic here but why would I think you might be fat with a name like mui gordo? your name and time of joining ULMF matched up with this other guy but nevermind obviously not him.

copy pasta for ya
"es·tar muy gor·do Verb
be very fat; Synonyms: estar hecho una botija"

So what does your name mean?

yeh in spanish its " very fat", its a inside joke with my friend, im about 6 foot and 3 inches tall and i only weigh 140ish, kinda like the cliche fat guy nicknamed tiny... but the other way around

0_e.... That's like one of my biggest turnoffs. Furry I guess it okay, cause they somewhat look like people, but just a dog, it's like.... bleh 0_E It's just super creepy. Like that one guy who got screwed to death by a horse. Up in Washington it's legal.... for some odd reason. Not surprised the horse caused him internal bleeding considering horses have big schlongs. I was surprised however to hear that it didn't puncture his stomach.

And I'd prefer to shoot cat's, not dogs. Dogs are nice loyal pets. Cat's are lazy and boring. And stupid. Seriously I was driving one day and a cat jumped out of the road, I slowed down a bit so it could get away. It did, but then it rushed back in front of me and before I could stop "thump!!". My dad was riding in the back of the car with me, and we both just started busting up laughing out loud. Guess the cat had suicidal tendencies. Hehe, emo cat.

Are you saying cars will be implemented into the game?

I'm sure this is probably mentioned somewhere already, but since the thread is getting a little tl;dr (omgwtf 11 pages) could someone explain the stage system? Do I have to unlock them by ranking up/getting CP, or are my save files bugged? (I can't get stage 3 to unlock.)

Thanks ahead of time. :p

There is no stage 3 yet. Only availible stages are 1, 2, and bonus stage 1.

And, before you ask, Bonus stage 1 is unlocked after clearing stage 1 again.

Wait a second, how would a small cat rape our blue haired heroine? I do not understand your point at all.
Disclaimer, I completely understand your point of view, I'm just messing with you because it seemed easy.

He's saying he doesn't like the idea of shooting dogs (squeamish I guess), but favors the idea of shooting cats.

Great, now I just bumped the topic making someone check it in hopes that an update has been released only to be disappointed.

He's saying he doesn't like the idea of shooting dogs (squeamish I guess), but favors the idea of shooting cats.

Great, now I just bumped the topic making someone check it in hopes that an update has been released only to be disappointed.

No I just hate cats

XD no reason to give me bad rep for my opinion on animals.

Speaking of which, how do I do that rep thing with other people? Do I have to do it on their page or something?

It means he likes animals that roll in feces and drool because it makes him all tingly when it focuses on him to the exclusion of everything else. Like traffic.

For myself, my ego doesn't demand a slave, so I got a cat. 1/4 the food, 1/10th the hair problems, and 1/50th the smell.

Man, I hate ignorant yahoos who think it's hilarious to kill stuff, even by accident. Outta drive you to the local ER or old-folks home so you can laugh it up there. "I've fallen and I can't get up!" never gets old, eh?

Back