What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Yes, kill more zombies and you will get a new conversation about the flies. Then you can play extra stage.
I wonder it is a alternative conversation or not, when you finish the extra stage under a parasite situation.

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the maggot. Now they to can rape the character. And if you don't shake them of they will enter he body and turn into giant fly and will be born.

He added like 10 new spirits. I would not say that nothing.

10 new spirits? Or do you mean sprites? Because if it's 10 more new enemies then it's worth the time to download

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Its a short download nonetheless but adding ten sprites doesnt mean they have been implemented. Hope for a bit more content release in the next month or so.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10 new spirits? Or do you mean sprites? Because if it's 10 more new enemies then it's worth the time to download
No just to the maggots.... for now. As they say Rome wasn't build in one day. Same goes for this game.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No just to the maggots.... for now. As they say Rome wasn't build in one day. Same goes for this game.
yes but rome was a vast empire and this is a flash game

Reputation score

yes but rome was a vast empire and this is a flash game
Rome was built in a day and five minutes to be exact, many people and leaders simply sprang forth from the ground and all structures popped into existence. Flash games simply appear on the creator's screen moments after booting up the computer for the first time and they release the game in small updates simply because they dislike us and want to see us squirm. /sarcasm

gbot321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rome was built in a day and five minutes to be exact, many people and leaders simply sprang forth from the ground and all structures popped into existence. Flash games simply appear on the creator's screen moments after booting up the computer for the first time and they release the game in small updates simply because they dislike us and want to see us squirm. /sarcasm
I REALLY dont think you needed the /sarcasm, haha.

That being said, anyone else just feel like waiting till the full version is released then downloading it? Instead of torturing ourselves like this?

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

That being said, anyone else just feel like waiting till the full version is released then downloading it? Instead of torturing ourselves like this?
Nope.
I'm good, thanks :)

It's great to get the update so good work to the creator for keeping this up!
Beats MG's speed :)

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Look at it this way: what happens if they axe an enemy from the game? You'd never know about said enemy or see any of that enemy's rape animations.

I'm fine with getting updates like this, especially since the creators aren't charging a dime for it.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The gameplay's fairly decent, so I don't mind playing it over and over again each update. I don't even try that savegame stuff, I just delete the old folder and use the new one.

Reputation score

Okies well i found out that you can copy/paste your old files from your save folder (in the nanocrisis game folder of course) and you'll still have all your hunter rank, guns suits and money. You won't have the extra stage unlocked, but plowing down zombies with good guns doesn't take any time at all. That aside, you impatient people really need to consider that this is just a demo really, i took a whack at the gamer maker 8 program (what the creator of this game is using) and even though it says it makes game making easy and reduces lines of codes by thousands (it really does too) its actually extremely time consuming and difficult for someone who's not well versed in game making. This guy probably has some kind of life seeing as how he has to pay for internet and the numerous computer programs he's using, so he's accomplishing quite a bit for someone who's not getting paid for his hard work. Seriously, whens the last time you payed for a game you downloaded on this forum? Chances are, never. And if you're a big shot programmer, then make us a h game already, and make it fast so no one complains. Boosh. :D:D:D Really though, he does appear to be actively updating at least once a month, that's really good seeing as how most unpaid h game makers either give up or entirely dissipate and avoid all confrontation. So have some patience, there's plenty of other games to play until this one is done.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okies well i found out that you can copy/paste your old files from your save folder (in the nanocrisis game folder of course) and you'll still have all your hunter rank, guns suits and money. You won't have the extra stage unlocked, but plowing down zombies with good guns doesn't take any time at all. That aside, you impatient people really need to consider that this is just a demo really, i took a whack at the gamer maker 8 program (what the creator of this game is using) and even though it says it makes game making easy and reduces lines of codes by thousands (it really does too) its actually extremely time consuming and difficult for someone who's not well versed in game making. This guy probably has some kind of life seeing as how he has to pay for internet and the numerous computer programs he's using, so he's accomplishing quite a bit for someone who's not getting paid for his hard work. Seriously, whens the last time you payed for a game you downloaded on this forum? Chances are, never. And if you're a big shot programmer, then make us a h game already, and make it fast so no one complains. Boosh. :D:D:D Really though, he does appear to be actively updating at least once a month, that's really good seeing as how most unpaid h game makers either give up or entirely dissipate and avoid all confrontation. So have some patience, there's plenty of other games to play until this one is done.
Exactly.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

LoL, your name is Dong !

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh gods, don't remind me....

Granted, my problem is I can't sprite for shit, and I can't find any rips that tickle my fancy enough to edit for rape animations.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Very true, one man projects require patience. So far he has not disappointed me in the least. Befuddled on a occasion or two but changes always happen when a game is in development.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree. Bandwagons are fun!

Reputation score

LoL, your name is Dong !
hehe! finally someone comments on my name, i thought i'd do some fancy editing :D to my avatar pic to drive the point home.. didn't think it'd take this long for someone to think naughty thoughts about dongs.. :eek: thanks for taking notice though heh.

to swing back to the main idea of this page, i actually really like this game nanocrisis. i know it's not some fantabulous game that has hours of content (yet) but the concepts are freakin great. ever since i first played resident evil 1 on ps1, i kinda fantasized that itd be hawt to have a video game where the zombies had an appetite for something more sexual instead of wanting to eat flesh.. crazy rape you zombies! and of course youd play a female character.. the creator of this game must have mind reading abilities or something. i'm glad to see it's being made, because i'm really no good at making games, nor do i have the time to do something like this. this game is a dirty fantasy come true for me.

ps, there was also a sprite added for reika (the character you play as) in normal clothes, and a background that might be reika's house. dunno if this is also unlockable content or maybe just place holders for future content that will be added.

Reputation score

Yeah... I just wanted to make humour based on a lame ass unrelated comment as a reaction to a content rich post...

(But still, your name is Dong)
Your humour tickles my fancy :D:D:D:D

i am the mighty Dong!!!!! few are as fat and huge as i. even less are as.. i had something for this.. nope its gone. MY NAME IS DONG!!!