What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

So, anything else besides removing content?
Like this game had too much content!

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What am I supposed to put in the field about the captcha field? I feel I should know this, but I don't...

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

"nano" in the first one, and the captcha on the second one.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Bit odd that he would remove content,not to be trite but could he have moved it.

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The bonus stage is still there just that it is a little more bonus than before, keep playing and you should unlock it.

Not sure if there is anything new other than story for bonus stage and a game over scene with flies.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I downloaded the 20100603 version and I'm literally stuck at killing zombies. 130 died so far and the stage hasn't ended. Hunter rank points increase, same with money. Previous save games don't work.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys say there's an update but nobody posted a link. Are they still the same links at the beginning of the thread?

And quick question, by the sounds of what everybody is saying,

what he added... was the fact that the fly level had to be unlocked. And that's pretty much it? Kinda hoping for more enemies and such.

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah the usual links works, prefer as it's a direct download.

Reached rank 5 and found nothing more so my guess would be that that's all there is as the rank 3 gear is silly against the current monsters. Get 50 tester kills in 10 seconds when they spawn fast enough and just for a little challenge I killed 50 testers with only kicks without too much trouble(15% hp left).

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah, now also maggots can rape you. Counts toward parasitic rape.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys say there's an update but nobody posted a link. Are they still the same links at the beginning of the thread?

And quick question, by the sounds of what everybody is saying,

what he added... was the fact that the fly level had to be unlocked. And that's pretty much it? Kinda hoping for more enemies and such.
Finished the maggot. Now they to can rape the character. And if you don't shake them of they will enter he body and turn into giant fly and will be born.

He added like 10 new spirits. I would not say that nothing.

blackfirex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My previous save worked for the new version. I also unlocked the fly stage by completing the tester and zombie stages, but after I completed the zombie there was a dialogue about the fly stage. The only things different that I saw was the maggots can attack you and make you give birth to flies and new dialogue. I can post my save if anyone wants it.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

My previous save worked for the new version. I also unlocked the fly stage by completing the tester and zombie stages, but after I completed the zombie there was a dialogue about the fly stage. The only things different that I saw was the maggots can attack you and make you give birth to flies and new dialogue. I can post my save if anyone wants it.
Be great if u could post the save dude id appreciate it anyway

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Be great if u could post the save dude id appreciate it anyway
I agree as well because I accidently deleted my old saving (plus the game) while attempting to reorganise everything.

blackfirex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here is my save

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah the usual links works, prefer as it's a direct download.
505 Service Temporarily Unavailable, :3

I'll try later I guess.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My save file works fine for the new verson. When the maggot try to get inside, it just like she becomes a dickgirl.(that "dick" is too soft though XD)

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My save file works fine for the new verson. When the maggot try to get inside, it just like she becomes a dickgirl.(that "dick" is too soft though XD)
Such a strange, strange thing to say... Alas, the idea of seeing a penis that would break away in somebody's mouth is most disturbing...

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

On my old save I still don't have access to the fly stage, how do you unlock it?