What's new

ACT Shota [ナップルミル] Cabopri! Mating Princess of the Kingdom of Cabochi (RJ300152)

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly these new games don't deserve a new thread.

The animations are still great and cute, but there's just less of everything from the first games. Barely any CGs, no boss specific CGs, less enemies, etc.

A real shame.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
As trivial as it was, the first game had a quick image when you selected a stage, giving you a flavor of the theme, that's absent in this game. The gameplay actually feels better in the first set of games, and honestly, the protagonists are cuter in the first too (though they are still quite hot in this game). The knockout animation with the slimes attacking you after is a great touch, but it would have been a bit better if those were stage specific. I don't really know what happens with the heroines being chased by goblins - do our protags become the girls, or are those just bonus throw in animations? I appreciate them all the same, as I do like variety. Most of the game, was done better in the first game. What is better here is getting the full level gallery after defeating the stage. I am not sure if the animation collecting in the first games were this simple. Maybe this was rushed at the end, maybe it was just a quick cash in, but something about these games felt a bit emptier.

Don't get me wrong, they are still fun, good for faps, and cover a lot of different kinks... I would like to see more, and thankfully there were release discounts, because these games in my opinion are not worth the asking price. I hope they do more, and consider cleaning the games up. They seem to be hinting at a part three throwing two new characters to us at the end, and each will likely have their own game if this game sells well (which it probably will by DLSite standards).