What's new

Natalie's Lewd Cave Adventure, Daily CYOA

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: CYOA Pending Title (X's adventures in Y? I'll change it when I think/get somethin

B and E

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: CYOA Pending Title (X's adventures in Y? I'll change it when I think/get somethin

A & E

I understand what you are saying with the chain.

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A&E

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B E

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

AD

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

E&D

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Other: Grab the two statues and bring them along to E bathe with you and talk to them like your afraid of losing your mind in this wretched place all alone.

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Damn, it was a close one, but A ended up winning by a close shave. E won by a landslide though.

You kneel down next to the waters and try to get a handful of clean water. It takes you a few tries, but you manage to hold a bit of clean water without any of that purple stuff, and drink it. It doesn't have a taste, though it seems to leave a slightly sweet after-taste.
While you were moving away the purple liquid earlier, you noticed it felt thicker than water, but it looked completely harmless in every other way, so you decided to take a bath; and maybe even relaxing a bit.

After carefully removing all of your clothes and leaving your possessions somewhere nearby, you slowly walk into the water.
It feels cold at first, but after a few seconds the coldness starts to subside and leaves you in an enveloping warmth.

On the surface of the water, you can see your face reflected. It seems that your
Color) Vote on a hair color and a hairdo. Anything goes. Except pink. (though if you vote pink I'll have to accept it)
looks quite good when wet.

You then...

A) Clean yourself up
B) Swim around a bit
C) Dive and look for treasure, maybe
D) Float around a bit
E) Masturbate
F) Masturbate penetrating yourself with your tail
G) You don't have a tail
I) Take a nap

Pick three

Character Data
You're a feline female archer
Inventory:
A shortbow
Light leather scalemail
Leather boots
Leather skirt
Panties
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)
You have enhanced senses and reflexes, as cats do

Yeah, we're already getting to the sex stuff, and we haven't even finished character creation. Isn't that fun?
So yeah, I'll be needing for "you" a hair color and a hairdo/hairstyle. It can be something as simple as "Long hair"/"Short hair" or as complex as you want to describe it (though it'd be better with an image reference if it's something very specific)

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Purple Ponytail (others who voted after me went with Red, I am ok with this assuming no one else ends up picking purple.)

I just happened to be working in Daz, and that was the hair of the one I was working on at the time.

B, E, I

In that order, though putting clothes back on and leaving the water before performing I, because drowning would be inconvenient.

Last edited:

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

red hair
C, F, I

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Long braided red hair

C, F, I

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

purple ponytail sounds good.

Also going with A, C, and I

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Freeko's hairs.

C, F, I.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why just one color? Let's go freakin Prismatic.

C C C - Pick 3 and I choose dive dive dive for treasure!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

looks like it will be CFI ¬_¬

Purple Mid back hair

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Today's winner is C, F, I, with a purple ponytail. Also "Pick three" obviously means three different options.

Feeling there might be something interesting at the bottom, you take a quick dive. It's not that deep, but the purple stuff makes it quite hard to see anything, as it seems to absorb light pretty well. All things said, you manage to find something by feeling the bottom, and pull it over to the shore.

It seems to be a small box slightly covered in moss, it must have been there for a while. You get out of the water and take it near your belongings.
After taking a moment to go back and wash your hands, you sit down near your stuff. The air around seems strangely calm and warm, slightly strange, but it makes being wet and naked feel nice.

Pretty nice, actually. So nice, that you find yourself rubbing your body all over. It certainly feels good, but you need more. You start rubbing your snatch with your tail while you play with your breasts, feeling hotter and hotter.
After a bit, one of your hands slides down to your pussy and, noticing that you're wet and it's certainly not from the bath you just took, you carefully spread your lips apart. Your tail doesn't take long to find its way into you, the coldness of the wet fur pushing you near your limits.
Finally, you begin to thrust your tail into your slit, letting your voice out in moans that make you feel even better, until your limit is reached and you climax. It felt GOOD.

Feeling kind of exhausted after having sex with yourself, you pull your tail out of your hole and lie down. You consider for a moment putting back on your clothes, but you're still pretty wet, and it doesn't feel that bad...
You quickly drift off into sleep.

Character Data
You're a feline female archer
Inventory:
A shortbow
Light leather scalemail
Leather boots
Leather skirt
Panties
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)
You have enhanced senses and reflexes, as cats do

Now, where's the voting things you might ask, well, since I couldn't think of a way to put it up there, they're down here.

What's the size of her breasts?
Specify)

What's in the box?
A) A bag of gold coins
B) A bag of chocolate coins
C) The destroyer of worlds
D) An exceedingly rare and unusual hat (specify)
E) The remains of a previous adventurer (specify what kind of adventurer)
F) The loot of a previous adventurer (Like the one before but without the dead person)
G) A magic artifact of some sort (specify)
H) Something completely useless (specify)
I) You can't open the box
J) Disappointment (because it's empty)

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

G still thinking on an idea for it. I'd say a magical amulet that gives some kind of power like the abilities of a succubus or become a futanari while wearing it.

Breast anything C cup or higher.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

G ...become a futanari while wearing it.
That part.. No. Just no.

Being a C chest is fine. (hehe, render time maybe?) And im down with the succubus power stuff. A kitsune succubus? Yes please.

As for the box, umm... I could see voting for a, f, g, i, or j though I am currently being indecisive about it. I will probably just bandwagon it up, but for now I will pick..

I, too weak from pleasuring herself to open it currently.

Last edited:

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

C-cup
I, cant open it because you don't have the key

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Breasts: C-cup
Box:G, Magical panties that turn the wearer and their possessions invisible while also stimulating their genitals.