What's new

Natalie's Lewd Cave Adventure, Daily CYOA

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: CYOA Pending Title (X's adventures in Y? I'll change it when I think/get somethin

let's go for D-cup :D

and I (no key)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: CYOA Pending Title (X's adventures in Y? I'll change it when I think/get somethin

Of course it's pick 3 different but I only cared for picking C.

Breasts: Moo-cups

Vote
D - It's a hat that sucks you in and deposits you in a most frustrating of situations that only you can solve and everyone around you expects you to do it and if you do not, they kill you because they have unbelievable powers and not doing what they want means why should you live?

Or

D - It's a beret! Everything held or on you is repaired! Wounds, objects in hands etc.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

C, C cup

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's been decided then, she's got C-cup breasts and the box is locked. The contents of the box are still a mystery, but won't play part for a while.

After a few hours of sleep, you feel rested, though strangely you don't feel completely dry. As you open your eyes, you notice the reason for that: you're covered somewhat in purple stuff.
Giving a second look, it actually looks...
So you've got a purplish slime girl sleeping on top of you. Thankfully your stuff is at arm's length, so there's no problem with that. In fact, you're curious about what the box might contain.
You carefully slide it closer to you, give it a knock... It sounds pretty sturdy, you're probably not going to be able to break it. Now that you're looking at it, it kinda looks pretty big, with no clear way to open it except for a hole that you can only guess it's the keyhole.
You push it back away with the rest of your stuff and look at the slime girl.

It looks like your movements and maybe the noise of sliding the box woke her up, as she's starting to open her eyes... If slimes have eyes. You're not sure. You...

A) ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK
B) Go back to sleep
C) Push her away
D) Talk with her
E) Push her down
F) Run away from her

Pick two

Character Data
You're a feline female archer
Inventory:
A shortbow
Light leather scalemail
Leather boots
Leather skirt
Panties
Locked box
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)
You have enhanced senses and reflexes, as cats do

What's this? A monster? And it's not raping you? Even though it found you naked?
What kind of nonsense is this?!

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dand C I guess.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

C then D.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D&E

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

D

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

C then D

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

C & D

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You try and push her away a bit, not really sure about her intentions but hoping they aren't bad. You notice her body feels quite a bit more solid than what you expected it to.

"Um... Hi?" you say, with a soft voice, still unsure abut what to do. She yawns on your face then replies "Morning... Say, I wanted to thank you for the show you gave me" her words make you blush and look slightly away, "but you were already fast asleep. I was going to go back to my water, but you were purring so softly and cutely and..."
Giving her a quick glance, she seems to be blushing, too, and a wet feeling on your chest confirms that she's drooling.
"...I just couldn't not take a nap on you. Sorry."
You ask her if she has a name, to which she replies negatively.

We need names for the slime girl and for the MC/Catgirl

You...

A) Ask for her to come with you (Not in the sexual way)
B) Ask her about the place
C) Ask her about the box
D) Ask her about possible treasures nearby
E) Ask her about herself
F) Ask her where to get supplies (Food and the like)
G) Massage her breasts
H) Hug her
I) Put back your stuff and leave her behind
J) ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK (It's a joke now because she's not hostile. At least right now)
Other) Ask her for <specify> or do <any other thing>

Pick three

Character Data
You have short purple hair with a ponytail
You have a nice pair of C-cup breasts
Inventory:
A shortbow
Light leather scalemail
Leather boots
Leather skirt
Panties
Locked box
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)

It's been nice so far. I think having a post a day is a good pace, what do you think?

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.
B.
E.

Names? Mmh
Catgirl
Xyan
Fran
Sarah

Slime(girl):
Zwei
Wylra
Gendrie

Just a few ideas.

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

for choices: A, F, and H
for names i don't really care

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A
D
E
J
(just jokin')

Catgirl's names:
Flore
Julie
Minnie (a joke too)

Slime's ones:
Goin' with Blood

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Names: Us:Natalie Slime:Ozandra
Actions:B,C,&F

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Picking only 3 when there are 4 things I want to do.. ugh.

B, E, F then A would be what I want to do given no restrictions on what I could pick. So I guess A has to wait along with actually putting clothes back on.

I have no opinion on names, so whatever everyone else decides is fine by me. Worse comes to worse I will break a tie if one occurs.

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

AFE would like to add G but there are too many other choices that are more practical.

Names:Catgirl:Elis, Hiroko, Kagura
Slime:Indigo, Violet

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

AFE would like to add G but there are too many other choices that are more practical.

Names:Catgirl:Elis, Hiroko, Kagura
Slime:Indigo, Violet
i'll go with this one

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It ended up being A, E and F, with a good following of B. Yeah, I know I said pick three, but nobody is stopping me from using more, is there now?

You ask her about herself, trying to get more info about her. "I... don't really know much about myself either. My first memories were in this very pond."
You think how long she might have been around here, and ask her about the place, and if she knows where to find food and the like. "Some time I've taken a walk around, but I get lost easily since it all looks like a series of twisty passages, all alike. I guess there must be some source of food for the several things I've seen in my walks, but I've never found out. As for me, I can eat basically anything, so I've been mostly feeding on whatever happens to drown in my pond."
It's funny how she refers to the lake as a pond, though on a second check, it'd be hard to see how big it is.
After carefully shoving her aside (you push her a bit and she moves off you), you put on your clothes. You notice you blush a bit when you realize that all this time you've been completely naked.
You finally pop the question: "So, want to come with me to explore the place?". She hesitates for a second before replying with a question, "What's in it for me if I go?"
From the looks on her face, it seems that she already decided she's coming, but maybe she wants some sort of reason.

A) "It'll be fun!"
B) "We won't get lost!"
C) "I'd like the company, actually"
D) Hug her
E) "I can go on alone, if that's what you'd prefer"
F) "I'm sure you've already seen enough of me"
G) "Maybe there's treasure?"

Pick two

Character Data
You have short purple hair with a ponytail
You have a nice pair of C-cup breasts
Inventory:
A shortbow
Light leather scalemail (worn)
Leather boots (worn)
Leather skirt (worn)
Panties (worn)
Locked box
Traits:

Now that we've seen some name suggestions, I've made a list so you can vote.
Possible names:
Catgirl: Xyan, Fran, Sarah, Flore, Julie, Natalie, Elis, Hiroko, Kagura, Rose
Slimegirl: Zwei, Wylra, Gendrie, Blood, Ozandra, Indigo, Violet, Kate

Pick two choices for each character, from the list or variations of the ones shown on the list. If you go with a variation, mention what name it's a variation of.