What's new

Need to feed

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Need to feed

Aya was starting to feel more and more upset on the inside, seeing her sister the way she was right now. Aya still didn't know what to do but did what she felt was right. Aya reached her arms out and gently placed both her hands on Bianca's shoulders, her red eyes looking back at the girls green ones. Aya wanted to say something to her sister but all that she managed to say was her name, her voice the same from before.

" Bianca... "

Aya kept her hands on the girl, feeling the want to pull the girl in and hug her close.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca looked up to Aya with her green eyes, looking guilty,

"I-I'm sorry..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya, seeing Bianca wasn't upset with her, pulled the girl in and wrapped her arms around her, hugging her and getting her slightly wet. One of Aya's hands began to rub up and down Bianca's back As Aya hugged the girl. The albino spoke to her, her voice soft and trying to be comforting.

" Don't be sister... Everything is ok... "

Aya wouldn't let go for another few minutes. When she did let go she planned to go and get her knocked out mother out of the tub.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Aya hugged her, Bianca seemed to come out of whatever mental shell she was hiding in,

"I-I didn't mean to look... I just heard noises... And..." she tried to explain herself.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya started to feel bad inside, trying to comfort Bianca by continuing to hold onto the girl and rub her back. Bianca had seen her fucking their mother, this must of been a scarring experience for the blond girl. Aya had a feeling the stain in Bianca's clothing was urine, that the girl had peed herself from pure shock of what she had seen.

Aya spoke to her sister then, hoping her words might make her feel a least a little bit better.

" Bianca... I'm so sorry you had to see that... I didn't want you to find out about it like this... "

Suddenly, Aya let go of her sister and stood up. The naked girl began walking over to the bathroom, planning on getting her mother out of the tub, dried off, and into her bed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(... I won't question Aya's reasoning... Mostly because I don't want to.)

Bianca remained silent as Aya left, and remained against the wall, even as Aya took care of their mother in the bathroom, and came back out to lay her on the bed. And as Aya brought her out, and placed her on the bed, Bianca's eyes were strangely set on her mother...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

As Aya finished handling her mother, getting her dry and laying her on the bed, the white haired girl wondered what she should do now as she stood in the bedroom. She didn't feel like sleeping and wasn't in the mood for any more sex, she was sure of that. Taking a glance over to Bianca, who seemed to be looking at their mother in an odd way, Aya thought. Maybe she should take a walk outside the mansion and bring Bianca with her. If there was anything dangerous outside, which she doubt there would be this close to the goddess, Aya was sure she could handle it.

Facing her sister Aya spoke to her plainly, her red eyes looking at the girl.

" Sister... Would you like to take a walk? "

Not waiting for Bianca to answer Aya began to pick up her clothing that she had taken off before her time in the bath, having the intention to put them all all.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bianca blinked a few times, and managed to look away from her mother. She slowly stood up from where she was sitting, and said shyly.

"I-.... I'm going to go take a shower... I-In my room-" she quickly added, and quickly marched out of the room.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

( Not all that important so safe to assume Aya could get some outdoor clothing in her mothers room, right? )

Aya felt a tad bit of confusion when her sister had run off. Aya was about to call after her and even run after her but kept herself from doing so. Aya decided to leave her alone for now, to give her a bit of space for now. After taking her walk away from the mansion Aya would come back and visit with the girl. Aya was just about to get her dress on but then decided that wearing something like outside that might not of been the best idea. Aya instead decided to simply look in her mothers closet and wear some of her outdoor clothing, which Aya was sure she had.

Doing just that and finding a lovely shirt and jeans to pull over her underwear Aya began to head to the door to exit the bedroom. Before leaving Aya glanced over to her mothers knocked out body. Quietly and sweetly Aya said a few words to her before exiting.

" Sleep well mother. "

Aya then left the bedroom, having the intention to leave and exit the mansion. The girl felt with over confidence, thinking that now without Bianca to watch over she would be absolutely fine if anything attacked her, even without her gun on her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Aya soon found out, even by the maids doing the yard work, it was very much safe to wonder around outside the mansion, in the yard, the back yard, and even in the little maze mother and father built for Aya and Bianca so they could play together outside.

As Aya walked, it was almost hard to tell that there were even monsters around in the city... Almost as if everything were normal, as the maids tended to the yards, and washed the windows... Just as they always did...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya hadn't been all that surprised when she saw things were normal outside. The maids peacefully going about their work in the yard and all, nothing was out of the ordinary. Things looked exactly as they did before the goddess had arrived. As Aya looked around the area she quickly grew bored. Aya decided to wander a bit away, to literally just exit the mansion area. She was an adult after all, Aya wasn't just some kid. She was sure the goddess or anyone else wouldn't mind if she walked away for a bit.

Aya began to silently think to herself as she headed to the pathway to exit the mansion.

' I wonder... What it's like outside the mansion... '

Aya wondered if there would be any monsters out there. She also wondered if these monsters would see her as the goddesses chosen and keep themselves from attacking. Aya had recalled on the night the she met the goddess the woman had spoke of monsters that were beyond her control. That must of meant that there were monsters within her control, or that's what Aya figured.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Aya walked out, out of the bounds of her mansion, almost far enough for someone to think, "Wow, is that girl lookin' to get raped!?!" And soon found herself alone, in an abandoned city. The city itself didn't look as normal as her mansion, and almost looked like an apocalypse.

During her walk, however, Aya heard the strange sounds of wings flapping, and looked up, to see some kind of flying woman over her. The woman herself was actually completely naked. She had curly brown hair, as well as a demonic looking tail, who's end looked like anal beads...

The woman, after realizing Aya knew she was there, decided to swoop down, and eye her up with a very suggestive look, "So... You must be the Goddess' girl..." she looked all around to see if anyone was with her, "Say... Why are you all alone?" she asked, with some kind of hinted suggestion behind her eyes, a strange suggestion, that for some reason, made Aya think that this succubus was very attractive... Almost as attractive as the Goddess....

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

As Aya left the mansion and made her way into the city her eyes looked around, a bit stunned. The entire city, it looked horrible. It was almost like some post apocalyptic world, Aya really didn't like the look of all of this. As she walked Aya's thoughts of the city were quickly interrupted upon hearing the sounds of wings flapping, making her stop and see what it was. As Aya looked up a bit of surprised went into her eyes. An attractive woman with wings and a tail... Aya hadn't expected to see something like that. Aya had never seen anything like the woman beyond books of fiction that she read on occasion.

Aya couldn't help but feel attraction for the woman, she was almost as beautiful as the goddess herself. However, Aya hadn't come out her for random sex, and tried to keep herself under control. Hearing to woman speak to her Aya spoke back, trying to sound a bit friendly.

" Ah, hello." Aya paused for a moment before continuing, not even questioning how the woman knew who she was but answering her curiosity as to why she was out here by herself. " I sort of... Left the mansion without telling anyone. Staying inside that place for so long gets... Rather boring..."

Aya wondered exactly what this woman would want with her, if anything. Still, Aya couldn't help but let a perverse thought or two run through her mind, after all, she was looking right at an incredibly attractive woman who was naked...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Succubus looked interested when Aya said she left without telling anyone, "So... Nobody knows you're gone... Huh?" she said, as is musing over her own thoughts, "Say... If you're looking for a little excitement... Why don't I fly you around the city? Would certainly be more exciting than just walking around, wouldn't it?" she offered.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon hearing the woman respond Aya listened with curiosity. Aya noticed how the woman seemed to care that nobody knew Aya was gone. In all honesty Aya hadn't told anyone she had left, however, the albino was sure that the goddess knew exactly where she was and what she was doing, thanks to their special connection. Even if she didn't know those two things Aya knew she could always call for help, just use the connection to ask the magnificent woman to help her.

Aya wasn't sure if she should trust this woman or not. She seemed to be a servant of the goddess, if she wasn't then how would she know who Aya was? Why would she even have her current form? Aya felt she could trust her, for now at least. The promise of being flown around was very temping anyways. Keeping her friendly tone Aya responded to the woman who may end up being her friend.
" Flying around sounds much more interesting then walking...Sure, why not." Aya paused before saying something else to the attractive woman. " If you didn't already know, my name is Aya. What's yours? " Aya waited for the woman to answer, and for her to come and pick Aya up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She smiled at Aya's acceptance, "Nice to meet you, Aya, my name's Minx..." after the introduction, Minx turned around, and allowed Aya to climb onto her bare back so that all she'd have to worry about is supporting Aya's weight in her flight, and not to have to carry her. Minx soared through the sky after a good run, her wings flapped, and seemed to catch air better than any bird she ever saw, as the woman did as she promised, and gave Aya a very nice view from up high in the sky, even though the city wasn't a pretty sight...

After about a few minutes of just cruising through the air, Minx seemed to start to be leading Aya somewhere, and she found out where when the started approaching the giant clock tower in the middle of town, "That's where my sisters and I live, I can't wait to introduce you to them, Aya..." she said with anticipation.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya was a bit scared as she hit the high air and held onto Minx a bit tightly. She made sure to look around, admiring the height and the sight. When Aya noticed they were headed for a clock tower and Minx said she couldn't wait to introduce Aya to her sisters the albino didn't suspect shenanigans, as she had already given her trust to the flying woman. The thought of this and the other woman who Aya was about to meet being outside the goddesses servitude didn't cross Aya's mind. Even if it had the girl figured she would simply call for help if anything went wrong, fully accepting that she would get her ears chewed out for being reckless.

Aya responded to what the woman said then, her voice not showing any suspension.
" You have sisters..?" Aya wondered if her sisters looked as great as good as Minx herself. After Aya paused she continued speaking. " How many..? "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Minx sighed, "Only half a dozen now..." the thought seemed to be bringing up bad memories of some kind, "There used to be a lot more of us... But then, the Goddess charged us with finding a certain boy... Only, we couldn't handle his immense power... And that wretch ended up killing a great many of my beloved sisters..." she seemed infuriated, as did her wing's flapping pattern, going a bit faster than Aya would have found comfortable...

But, after a moment, Minx slowed down, as they reached the clock tower. She landed gracefully, and let Aya down, "Come, my sisters are inside. They will be very excited to know I brought the Goddess' chosen!" she said with a great grin, and led the way around the giant clock, to a door just along side the giant clock on display, near the corner of the wide walk, and opened the door, walking down some steps immediately following...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya listened to the woman's answer, hearing the pain in her voice as she spoke. Aya couldn't imagine the pain the woman must of been feeling. How bad she must of felt after losing beloved sisters. Even worse, that boy had caused it. The boy Aya had failed to kill. Aya's mood suddenly went slightly down, thinking of these things. Finally the woman landed on the clock tower and to Aya's great relief she could feel solid ground under her shoes. As Aya was quickly lead to door leading to the stairs Aya finally managed to say what she had meant to say before, not letting Minz slightly happier mood effect what she said.

" Minx... I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. I can't imagine how I would feel if I had lost... "

Aya stopped right there, not even wanting think of how she would feel if she lost Bianca. Trying to put the sad thoughts behind her Aya began to follow the woman, interested in meeting fellow servants of the goddess.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Minx stopped at the door, and looked to Aya out of the corner of her eye, her brows furrowed, and a tear rolling down her cheek, "I loved them all very much... And it tears my heart apart that I'll never be able to see them again... Hear them talk..." she squeezed her eyes shut, more tears leaking out, "All of those cursed humans... They're so ignorant... And greedy... We come here to bring pleasure to this world, only for our offspring to become tainted by the corrupted souls, and go wild, and become mindless monsters... Only for the very people we're trying to bring joy to... To kill us, and try to exterminate us..." she took a deep breath, trying to calm down, "We have to cherish what we have... While we have it... Because one day... We'll lose it forever... That's the doom of life... You eventually lose everything..."

Minx sniffled, and wiped tears off of her face, and swallowed a lump in her throat, "Enough of that, come on... My sisters will cheer me up..." she said, as she walked down the steps with Aya, the long flight of stairs going down in a spiral around quiet, deactivated machinery giving Aya a lot of time to think of something to say to Minx...