Need to feed

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Need to feed

Minx put a finger to her upper lip in thought, "It's... Complicated... Some female humans we've taken to have sex always seem to remain in their current state, while with others, particularly the more enthusiastic ones, turn into one of us after little more than a day. Some of us believe that it might have something to do with the woman in question's state of mind, disposition towards sex, and the effect of our magic on them." she lowered her hand to her side, "None of us are sure... Most of the time, when we go into their quarters, we just happen to notice one or a few of them happen to have wings and a tail..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

As Aya listened to Minx and found out that getting the wings and tail wasn't as simple as being bitten. Aya didn't mind, she was satisfied with the powers and ability she already had, she didn't need to become a succubi so she could fly. Although, she might go ahead and ask the goddess for wings, as the sound of flying still greatly interested Aya. Being able to soar in the sky's, as if you were a bird, any person would love to be able to do that.

Aya then responded to Minx, her voice plain.
" Hmm... Interesting. The human quarters, I'm tempted to go and take a look there for myself... " Truth be told, Aya didn't actually like the thought of a slave chamber of humans. Aya's opinion if human's had never been a high one, however because of people Like Bianca and her mother she knew there was good out there. Sadly that good was horribly outweighed by the bad, in Aya's mind. " Well... I'm ready to retire to my home for the day. Minx, would you mind giving me a ride home?" Aya was sure the attractive woman would give the albino a lift, as she seemed to have taken somewhat of a liking to her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Minx frowned, and looked outside, "Milady... It's still only high noon... Are you feeling alright?" she asked with concern.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

" Yes. I should get back home though, my family might be worried about me, I did go without telling them that I was even leaving. " Aya wasn't exactly ready to go to sleep, however she did want to go home. Maybe she could get some shooting in at her target small target range, the one that had helped her develop such handgun skills over the years. Aside from her small desire to shoot targets it was obvious she mostly wanted to get home because her sister or mother might be worried or looking for her, and Aya didn't want them to find out she had left. Her mother might lecture her for being careless, and Aya didn't want that. A small thought crossed Aya's mind, how long had she been gone for? She wasn't sure, it had only felt like five minutes so far. Maybe about... An hour? Two at most? Aya wasn't sure, she should of brought her watch with her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Aya thought about it, she realized she'd been gone for a little less than an hour.

Minx took on an uncertain look, before heaving a sigh, "As you wish... But, Rose will likely have thought you left to flee from facing her, and without my training, she'll likely take you straight into her room when you come back... I'd not wish you become embarrassed by losing to her, but if you're family's important, I understand... Although I'd recommend you never come back, unless you're truly confident in your abilities," she told Aya.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

After hearing what Minx had said Aya propped herself up again the wall, she seemed to be thinking. She what it looked like she was doing, the albino was debating whether or not she should return home to the mansion or go through with this here and now. If she left now she couldn't return until getting training, as the last thing the white haired girl needed was the humiliation of being defeated by a lower ranking servant. More importantly the training itself would have to be from someone like the goddess, sadly Aya doubted the woman herself had enough time to train her. She was the goddess after all, she must be incredibly busy. It seemed best for Aya to go through with this here and now. The albino didn't think this all would take longer then a few more hours, she doubted she would be here for days on end. For now, Bianca and her mother could wait.

" I suppose... I should go through with this here and now. If I left now never returning wouldn't be possible, I would want to come back and visit with you and Violet again. " Aya got herself off of the wall that had been supporting her and took a step towards Minx. Aya then spoke. " Well... I'm ready to start. "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Minx sighed, and smiled a bit, "You are very odd, milady... Very well, follow me," she said to Aya, turning in the direction opposite the exit to the roof, and walking down the hall.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon hearing Minx call her very odd Aya couldn't help but grin a little before responding to the woman, following her as she spoke.
" You're not the first to tell me that... " Aya followed Minx, ready to get to wherever she was heading for and to start her training.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After leading her, Minx eventually brought her to her own room, which had a beautiful bed, seemed meant for a couple who loved each other very much, and closed the door behind them.

"First... Before anything, if you can manage to make me cum, then I'll think you're ready to challenge Rose... However, for now, I will teach you very important things. Come, climb onto the bed, and remove your clothes," she then sighs at the mention of clothing, "I don't know why you bother... To wear human clothing... Us demon-kin are higher than that..." she comments, as she herself gets onto the bed, laying down on her elbow, while watching Aya, waiting for her to undress again.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya eyed the room she was lead into with slight interest upon entering. The walls and everything else looked like the rest of the tower, really the only thing of interest was the bed. Taking her focus off the room and onto Minx Aya listened to her, getting ready to follow her instructions. Upon hearing the comment about her clothing Aya decided to ignore it, not wanting to start an argument with Minx over something as unimportant as cloths. Seeing the naked woman waiting for her to strip then get on the bed Aya began to peel her clothing off, quickly slipping out of the clothing she had borrowed from her mother without asking. With the white skinned girl completely naked she climbed on the bed, getting close to where the woman was. Sitting on her knees the albino waited to be instructed. Aya couldn't help but let her cheeks get slightly pink, being naked on a bed like this with Minx and all...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Minx was used to having naked women all around her, obviously, but didn't hesitate to eye Aya up and down once more before speaking, "Everything you do during sex is important, it helps your partner to feel more pleasure, and overall, determines what kind of pleasure they feel. You could turn someone into your sexual slave, or pet, with pleasure. You can even make them love you, simply with pure pleasure... But, it all depends on how you treat them. When I saw you having sex with Violet, I only saw plain stimulation. And while Violet was doing the same, that's not how you're going to defeat Rose. You need to be romantic, you need to be loving, you need to love sex... Else, Rose will simply climb on top of you, and make you cum, over, and over, as I'm sure she seeks to make you her slave, as a sign of power..." Minx looks away from Aya, to the window, looking down at the city below them, "I'm sure of it, I'm sure that's exactly what she wants with you, to have the one who threatens her position get down on her knees, and beg to be fucked, kissed, and licked into orgasm..."

Minx then looked back to Aya, and smiled, "But, I have faith that you just might be able to make Rose cum, and love it to. But first... I want to see just where you need improvements..." she lifted her hand, and curled her finger at Aya, beckoning her to come forth, and make love to her, "Come, make love to me, until you make me cum. I won't hold back either, so don't be ashamed if you cum before I do, don't give up," she told her, while waiting for Aya to approach her beautiful, naked, shapely body...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

" She wants to make me her slave... Hmph. " Aya, while she was actually trying to look brave on the outside, was actually a bit afraid on the inside. Rose, the most powerful of all of the succubi, and the second highest ranking servant of the goddess, she of all people wanted to make Aya into her slave. Even though Aya was afraid, she would face the woman and risk being fucked into submission. She was the chosen, she couldn't let fear stop herself from proving herself worthy of such a title. Aya would defeat Rose and prove herself to everyone.

As Minx awaited for Aya to begin a though went through her mind, one that reflected on what she had said regarding sex. It had to be romantic and loving. Aya knew what she meant, she had to put her heart into it and show love. Aya recalled the first night she had made love to Bianca. Aya's heart and soul had been in that, she had shown Bianca her pure love for the blond girl. What Aya did that night, she had to try on Minx. She couldn't just use empty stimulation, that wouldn't work.

Aya closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath it as she readied herself. Then, she opened her eyes to look at the beautiful woman waiting for her. Aya's eyes, they seemed to have that same look of passion they did when all of this started. Aya worked way over to where Minx awaited her, getting up to her by crawling. As Aya got up to Minx she began, slowly coming up to the woman. Aya began to wrap her arms around the woman as she drew her head in for a kiss. As her eyes began to close halfway her lips met with Minx's soft ones, the white skinned girls smaller breasts pushed up against them. As Aya kissed the kissed the woman the way she had first kissed Bianca her arms held the woman, rubbing her back lovingly and gently as the albino slowly began to try and put Minx on her back...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Minx giggled as Aya crawled on top of her, and wrapped her own arms around Aya's back, squishing her C cup breasts against her firm, large double D's. And when Aya moved to get on top of Minx, she used the momentum to flip over once more in the large bed, so that she was on top of Aya instead. With her arms still wrapped around the white haired woman, she kissed Aya deeply, and passionately, actually feeling more love coming from the kiss than she ever felt from Bianca. And as she was on top of Aya, she got one of her legs between Aya's, and started rubbing her slit with her perfectly shaped thigh, teasing her pussy as she giggled against Aya's mouth, still keeping a firm, loving kiss on her.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya hadn't expected this to be easy, what she had expected was for Minx to challenge her. She was correct as she quickly found herself under the giggling woman, her breast's still mushed up against the bigger double D's. The albino continued to kiss the woman back, putting her own love into it. Aya, unknowingly, had actually began rubbing her pussy into Minx's thigh, her love juice starting to get onto it. Aya's hands which had been lovingly caressing Minx's back the entire time had slowly began to work their way down, getting to the bottom of the woman's back and near her ass...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Minx giggled as Aya moved her hands to her ass, and leaned back, breaking away from the kiss, and sitting upright on top of Aya, smiling down at her. Minx used the leg brushing against Aya's crotch to go under one of her legs, so that she could mash her own pussy against Aya's, and proceeded to start rubbing her sex against Aya's flower. And, holding Aya's left leg up with her hand, so that she could start fucking Aya in the manner, she giggled, "Aya... Do try to put up more of a fight... Else, by the time you face with Rose, you'll be unable to move from cumming too much..." she told her, and with the very pleasurable feeling of Minx rubbing against her pussy, Aya knew that Minx wasn't kidding. She'd make love to the albino woman until she passed out after dozens of orgasms...

Minx started humping Aya passionately, and wildly, constantly making sure to stimulate Aya's clitoris, while trying to avoid stimulating her own, even though she did moan a little from rubbing her pussy along her partner's...

(Aya's Orgasm Status: Orange)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya kept her grip on minx's ass, holding onto it and caressing it a little. The albino girl lightly smiled back at Minx when she had broken the kiss and started to mash her pussy against her own. Aya felt herself quickly reaching orgasm, it had only been a minute or two and she felt ready to cum. Still, it wasn't over yet. Aya could still win, if she tried. Aya began thrusting back and mashing her pussy into Minx's, even when the woman began to hump her quickly. With the grinding and stimulation of her clitoris Aya quickly decided that she should take Minx's advice and try to do something that would give her the dominate position. Not having time to think about it Aya did the first thing that came to mind and attempted to summon two red tentacles that she could use to bring down Minx as she humped back and moaned, trying to resist reaching climax.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling that she was about lose, Aya's red tentacles saved her from a very likely orgasm, by tying up Minx, going around her in a circle, and holding her arms to her body, and stopping her from continuing her humping motions. Minx didn't seem too bothered by this, however, as she only lifted herself a little, so that Aya's pussy was freely accessible once more, and had her tail form into a split dildo, one large, meant for her pussy, and a smaller one, in the shape of beads, meant for her anus, and pressed them against her openings, and pushed them inside. Aya's legs felt paralyzed by the invasion of her anus, and from the penetration of her sex, going deep inside, and slamming against her g-spot, she felt that she was about to cum, just from that, but managed to avoid falling off the brink of orgasm, with Minx's tail penetrating inside of her...

(Aya's orgasm status: Red)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya had let a small gasp escape when she was penetrated in both her entrances. Feeling the dildo like tail slamming in her pussy and it's other part invading her anus made the albino want to just give in and hit climax now. Although, Aya didn't give in, instead she quickly tried to get the tail out of her pussy and anus. Letting the red tendrils she had summoned hold the woman up Aya's hands quickly went to grab and stop the tail. If the girl couldn't stop the tail itself with her hands then she would try one other thing. Aya didn't know if the rule about using her green tentacles applied right now, however she would try and use them to drive the tail out if she had no other way to stop it at the last minute.

Minx was good, she had Aya on the verge of cumming and the albino hadn't even gotten a chance to touch her yet. Aya wondered if she was better then Rose was, if she wasn't and Rose was better then her then Aya felt that she was in a bit of trouble. She had barely made it past Violet and was losing horribly to Minx, Aya couldn't imagine beating anyone even better then Minx herself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Minx laughed as Aya reached to stop her tail, "Getting desperate? Rather than stop the sex, and delay the inevitable, you should have been trying to make me cum..." she said, as Aya planted her hands on Minx's tail, stopping it from entering her further. This only made Minx giggle more, as she drew her free leg up, and brought it up to Aya's pussy in place of her tail, and put so much pressure on her clitoris, that Aya fell back on instinct, and screamed loudly from the slightly painful pinch on her clitoris, as she came to one of the most powerful orgasms she ever had in a while...

Minx smile brightened even more, as Aya lost concentration on the tentacles, and they faded away, freeing her. She leaned back down the the panting Aya, and while spreading her legs for her tail to enter her again, Minx giggled, "Keep trying, chosen... This is going to take a long time... And you're either going to learn... Or become my slave..." she said to Aya, as her tail slipped into her pussy, and perhaps showed her reason behind wanting to train Aya, so that she herself could keep Aya as a slave, instead of Rose...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya let a gasp out as Minx's tail slipped back into her flower. The feeling of sex began going through the albino as she breathed heavily, still recovering from the powerful orgasm she had only seconds ago. Aya had no idea what Minx had just did, whatever it was it would be something Rose would try, if Aya even made it to Rose. Thinking about making it to place, as of now, Aya was a bit afraid. Now she knew that if she couldn't learn and beat Minx she was going to enslave her for her own. Aya was not about to let herself become anyone's property, she only bowed to and served one person, and that was the goddess herself. Aya began getting up, not ready to submit yet.

Aya recalled what Minx had said, about trying to make the attractive woman cum instead of trying to hold her off and stop the inevitable. Aya figured what she should do is go right after Minx's pussy instead of stopping the woman from doing anything, as she had just learned that didn't work.

With the woman tail fucking her and right over her Aya decided now would be a good time to try and get to the woman's pussy.

( Action: Aya try's to get into a 69 position with Minx any way she can. If successful she sucks on the woman's clitoris whilst fingering her pussy, using the goddesses technique. )