What's new

Need to feed

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Need to feed

Aya couldn't think of anything to say, she didn't think there was anything she could say that hadn't already been said to the poor woman. In truth, Aya had no idea if she could say or do anything that could possibly cheer up Minx. Seeing the woman cry Aya was tempted to try and hug her, to try and physically comfort her. However Aya kept herself from doing so, she had only just met the woman and didn't know if she would like a stranger to come and hug her. Letting a sad sounding sigh out Aya began to follow Minx, going down the stairs so she could meet the woman's sisters. As Aya walked down the stairs she reflected on What Minx called the doom of life, how life eventually took away anything and everything you care about.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Aya and Minx reached the bottom of the large flight of stairs, Aya following the naked, round rump of Minx reached the door at the bottom, and walked through, into a rather luxurious looking area. Fancy looking window lined the hallway they were in, along the side of the building, along with carpeting, and chandeliers. Minx led Aya on, passed many doors, until she stopped at one that didn't seem to have any more significance than the others.

But, before she opened it, Minx looked to Aya with a sly grin, "Now... My sisters and I often engage in carnal activities... It's how we assume who's the dominant one among us... So don't be shocked by what you will often see in our presence." she warned Aya, and when she opened the door, Aya saw what the meant.

Six Succubi were in the room, four of them watching a red headed, curly haired Succubus, on top of a blond, long haired Succubus, dominating her, licking her beasts, holding her arms down, and sticking her tail into her pussy. The blond Succubus fought, but could not fight the red haired one's power, and was bucking and moaning as the red haired Succubi's phallus-like tail rammed itself into her expertly, fucking her like a wild animal.

As the four observing Succubi watched, and masturbated to the sight, Minx whispered to Aya, "Shh, just watch. It's better if we don't interrupt until they're finished... Mmm..." Minx moaned next to Aya, as she started touching herself as well, seeming to enjoy watching the blond Succubus get fucked so incredulously.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya felt a bit happy when the stairs finally ended. She honestly didn't enjoy walking donw stairs all that much, going up then slightly snnoyed her even more. When Aya had gotten to the rich and fancy looking area at the bottom she didn't thnik much of it, after all, Aya had grown up in a rich family and was use to seeing things even nicer then this. When Minx had lead Aya to a normal looking door and spoke the albino girl wondered what she meant, then quickly found out. Aya felt her white cheeks turn pink as she walked inside the room to the sight of carnal activities. Four woman were pleasuring themselves and two woman were screwing, and the way they did it greatly interested Aya's perverted side. Taking Minx advice Aya propped herself up against the wall that was behind her and the nude woman and watched with her eager red eyes. Aya thought about something Minx had said as she watched all the fucking happening. Minx had said the way they all assume who's dominate is thought carnal activity's. Aya wondered if she stood a chance against the firery vixen who was dominating the blond woman. Aya figured she stood a chance and decided to just leave it at that.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't much longer, before the blond Succubus climaxed under the red head, and was defeated. The two women kissed each other, and loved on each other with their hands, rubbing all along their bodies, as one of the other Succubi in the back, with straight blue hair who's bangs went over only one eye, and down to her shoulders spoke up, "Rose wins again. Nobody can beat her, it seems..." the blue haired, naked Succubus giggled.

Meanwhile, a purple haired Succubus who's hair was long, and thin, going all the way to her ass, was masturbating herself with her own tail, turned into a phallus to meet her desires, as she looked at Minx and her guest, "Ah... Minx... Welcome back... That's the Goddess' chosen, I presume?" she giggled, and moaned as she pushed her tail deep inside herself, "Mmm... I'd very much like to test her... If she's as powerful as my lady claims, then perhaps she'd be skilled enough to best us in the art of sexuality," she said this, all while trying to ignore the phallus inside her, seeming to be training her sexual resistance to pleasure, "Ha, ha, ha... Dear girl... I highly doubt you're as worthy as the Goddess claims, I'm sure I could make you cum in a minute..." she, and all the other Succubi, including Minx, and excluding the two who were loving on each other, laughed at Violet's comment on Aya's lack of sexual ability.

However, soon after, Minx apologized, and put her hand on Aya's shoulder, whispering to her, "You know... If you prove you're capable with the art of sex... They'll show more respect for you, milady..." Minx suggested.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya felt slightly insulted at the comment the purple haired woman made, and the laughter that had followed. Aya felt a bit of temptation to say something rude in response, however, she kept herself from doing so. When Minx had placed her hand on Aya's shoulder and whispered to her Aya began to think, deciding what she should do. Aya wanted to prove herself worthy of standing among the goddesses servants ranks. She may end up badly humiliating herself and proving the purple haired woman right but still, she figured she should take the risk.

Taking a slight step forward and looking at the attractive woman who had insulted her Aya spoke, her voice plain and calm.
" If I must... " Aya said before stopping, then continuing." Ill happily prove myself. "

Aya waited for a response, wanting to see the purple haired woman's reaction.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The purple haired woman smiled at Aya, and gestured at her with her hand, while pulling her tail out of her cunt, "You'll call me Violet... Take you're clothes off, chosen, we'll see you prove yourself... Also... No blocking your pussy with your tentacles... We must leave our sex open for our opponent, those are the rules."

Rose, the red head, and the blond Succubus stopped loving on each other in interest of Aya's challenge, and moved off of the comfortable carpeting in the middle of the room to make room for the new challenger, come to prove her worth. Violet moved to the carpet, and sat on her knees, awaiting for Aya to do the same, and be just as naked as she was...

Everyone was watching Aya, waiting for her to undress, and kneel down with Violet, and proceed to see who was the better woman...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya nodded to the terms Violet, having no problem not being allowed to use her tentacles. Even if she couldn't use them she felt confidence in herself, confidence that the goddess had trained her well enough to be able to win in a battle such as this. If she lost, Aya would likely be shamed, but would seek the goddess out and request for a training of sorts. Getting to the task at hand Aya pulled her arms in her shirt then had them pull the clothing off, over her head. Letting the shirt fall to the floor Aya then unstrapped her bra, letting that fall to the ground as well. Aya then proceeded to get the rest of her clothing off, when that was done walk over to Violet.

Now naked Aya steadily made her way over to where Violet was and got on her knees in front of Violet, ready to begin. Being naked with so many people watching had made the pale girls cheeks get slightly more pink, it was a bit embarrassing.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet smiled as Aya got naked, and commented on her physique, "You have a nice body... But your breasts are too small... Hardly worthy of a succubus..." her and the rest of the Succubi giggled at that.

Violet then gestured at Aya, "Come then, chosen, I'll be nice, and let you get on top of me... But after that, I won't hold back." she warned Aya, seeming to underestimate her.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya felt herself get a bit more embarrassed when Violet told her that her breasts were too small. For possibly the first time in her life Aya almost wished she hadn't chosen to accept her body the way it was and worked the courage up to ask her mother to get breast implants. C cups weren't bad but deep down, Aya had been slightly jealous of Bianca's size for the last year or so.

Seeing that the Succubi gestured at her to get of top of her Aya decided to just silently accept the offer, letting the woman underestimate her and taking the handicap. Getting into position now, Aya carefully got into the sixty-nine position on top of the woman. Her pussy was well in reach of Violates face, as was hers to Aya's. Now that she was in this position, Aya quickly started. Aya began to lick at lips of the older woman's flower, making circles around her clitoris occasionally as she slowly began to stimulate the woman. Aya didn't just lick and prod for long, as she quickly moved on and quickly found her face buried in the woman's pussy, eating it out and trying to resist any pleasure she might of been feeling.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet giggled as she was teased, and even as Aya dove in, "Feels good... You've definitely got the magic... but you're doing it like an amateur, here, let me show you," Aya suddenly found herself flipped over, and below Violet. Aya felt Violet spread her ass cheeks a little, as if wanting to make room for something, "Oh, so petite, to! But I think I could slide my tail into your ass... Hm, hm, hm," she giggled as when Aya moved to keep her mouth around her pussy, she plugged her mouth shut with her phallus-like tail, and had Aya suck on it, while she lowered her head to Aya's pussy...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya had tried to work at the woman's pussy best she could, licking and swirling her tongue around the insides ad drinking any of the love juices that got into her mouth. She was actually feeling like she was losing herself to the taste and feel. The woman's pussy tasted so much better then Bianca's, it almost shocked Aya. Then again maybe she shouldn't be shocked, after all, this was the pussy of a sex demon.

Hearing the woman say she was doing it like an amateur almost made Aya feel bad but she tried to ignore the criticism, not wanting to let it distract her and cause her to fail. When the girl felt herself getting flipped over she lost her focus and her mouth left the woman's pussy, to Aya's slight disappointment. Aya was about to try and get her mouth back around the pussy however when she felt her ass cheeks getting spread and heard the woman speak again she stopped, now paying attention to her. Hearing the woman criticize her anus made Aya wonder if the woman was just trying to make her feel bad about herself. When Violet said that she thought she could slide her tail in her ass made Aya feel slight worry however that worry was replaced by a new one as the phallus like tail was shoved in her mouth. Aya made slight moans as the tail got into her mouth, sucking on it from instinct.

Even though she couldn't use her mouth now, really it almost felt like the woman was cheating because she could use her tail to block Aya's mouth but she couldn't use her pussy tentacles to do the same thing, she wasn't going to give up. Aya quickly took action as she moved her hands and slid three fingers of her right hand into the woman's pussy and began to finger it whilst she moved two fingers of her left hand and began to finger the woman's anus. Whilst Aya did this a thought passed her mind. Maybe she could... Summon a red tentacle and shove it in the woman's mouth. If anyone said it was cheating Aya would simply state that her pussy was never blocked off by the red tendril and she had the same thing done to her mouth by the woman's tail.

* Aya fingers the woman's holes, similar to the way the goddess had done to her. If allowed Aya summons a red tentacle on one of the sides of her body, one that will fit and go into violets mouth, and try's to make it go into the purple haired woman's mouth. *

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Aya sucked on the tail in her mouth, and a red tentacle came around out of Aya's side, Violet chucked as it wrapped around her neck, and aimed at her mouth, "Hmm... That won't stop me..." she said, before the tentacle rammed itself into her mouth, and Aya felt her tongue work around the tube instinctively, with skill that put Aya's own sucking to shame once more.

Violet's left hand went down, and spread Aya's pussy lips open, while her right reached down, and slid themselves in... When Aya suddenly jumped at a pinch inside her vaginal walls, and felt her legs buck as if Violet pulled a nerve, as well as an incredible flush of pleasure course through her body. Violet's thumb went to rub Aya's clit while her two fingers constantly made quick motions in and out of her pussy, playing with Aya's sweet spot that she didn't even know she had, driving her insane with the need to cum...

Violet herself was blushing as she sucked on the tentacle in her mouth, and looked back to watch Aya play with her holes. She spread her ass and legs a little more to welcome Aya's attempts to pleasure her, as the tail in her mouth went in and out faster and faster as she grew more excited...

(Aya's Orgasm status: Orange)

(The Succubus is now very wet, but is not quite ready to cum)

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya felt her legs buck when Violet had suddenly put her fingers inside her pussy. The way the woman began to finger her and play with her body was rapidly bringing Aya to the brick of orgasm. She was resisting as much as she could, trying to fight the feeling off so she wouldn't lose and make a total fool of herself. Aya really was hanging on best she could, with the phallic like tail going in and out of her mouth and skillful Violet fingering her pussy, teasing her sweet spot and clitoris. Aya felt a strong urge to give in and cum. As badly as the girl wanted to lose herself to Violet she continued to hang in and fight back. Aya resisted the feeling best she could as she continued to finger Violets pussy the way the goddess had done to her, putting her trust in the goddesses technique.

* Aya continues to finger Violets holes using the goddesses technique whilst resisting the urge to orgasm. *

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Aya fingered her, she eventually tried one thing the Goddess did, and she curved her fingers downwards as she finger fucked Violet. This seemed to make the Succubus react, by flinching, and moving her ass with the thrusts of Aya's fingers, and started moaning against the tentacle thrusting in and out of her mouth.

(The Succubus seems about to cum)

Meanwhile, Aya herself was on the sexual brink, about to cum from the constant pressure on her sweet spot, and the fondling of her clitoris. Both girls felt about to cum, moaning against the phallus-like tendrils in their mouths, and their love honey dripping all over the already pussy juice-stained carpet.

Aya felt about to lose, on the brink of exploding into an orgasm, and hurried with fingering Violet as to avoid that fate, when suddenly, the Succubus on top of her came, and moaned loudly against the red tentacle in her mouth, as her honey sprayed over Aya's face. Violet rolled over, off of Aya, and was panting with defeat from her orgasm...

Meanwhile, all of the other Succubi in the room were smiling at the victorious white haired girl with pleasure, and lust, as if they all wanted to fuck her next...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

During the last few moments of the sex Aya remembered feeling like she was simply going to explode in orgasm. The way Violet toyed with her insides and trusted her tail in Aya's moth made the Albino want to stop and just scream out then orgasm. Not wanting to lose and be humiliated Aya fingered the woman best she could like the goddess had and to her surprise, it worked. When the woman's orgasm sprayed in her face Aya blinked in confusion at first as she felt the body roll off of her and the tail left her mouth. Seeing all the woman in the room smiling at her Aya quickly got that she had just won and beaten Violet. Not bothering to wipe her face off Aya got on her hands and knees and crawled over to the woman, getting to her side and laying beside her as if she was Bianca or Cassandra. Aya draped one arm over the woman in a loving manner as she brought her mouth up to the woman's neck and placed a soft kiss on it. Aya's other arm went down and began to run and caress Violets belly, doing it with affection.

As Aya laid with the woman and showed her affection like she would her sister or mother the girl spoke, getting out mouth off of the woman's neck. Her voice sounding a bit exhausted but affectionate, even a little loving.
" Violet... Did I... " Aya paused for a moment before continuing. " Did I do good..? "

Violets opinion of her mattered a little to Aya, as this woman was one of the first people to criticize her body or doubt her ability in a while. The last time Aya remembered someone saying her breasts were too small was when she was in school. This one day at the high school she went to, when Bianca hadn't been there because she had a cold, one of the more popular girls had approached Aya and had began to humiliate her, calling her a freak. One thing she had done was insult her breast size. Aya hated that girl with passion, if she ever saw her again she might actually harm her. Aya badly didn't want to think of Violet, a fellow servant of the goddess, the same way she thought of that horrible girl...

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Responding to the edited post)

Violet blushed, but her gaze didn't leave the ceiling, "You... Did better than I thought... I underestimated you..." she said in a defeated tone.

As the brown haired Succubus watched the two girls on the ground, Minx looked over to Rose, the Succubus with the red hair, and the dominant Succubus, "Oh dear... Looks like you might not be top dog soon. Hm, hm, hm..." Minx chuckled.

Rose was silent for a time, "... I don't see passion... I don't see true lust... Such a girl is hardly worthy enough to be considered milady's chosen. Instead, she's more a doll," she chuckled, but none of the others joined her this time, "Even those of you that put your heart and soul into the art of sex cannot best me, you give this girl too much credit, Minx, than she truly deserves."

She then motioned with her hand, ordering Minx, "Take her, Minx, and prepare her for me. As of right now, she'd be helpless against my sexual magic. I leave teaching her the art of sex to you. Now, go," she ordered Minx, who then held out her hand to Aya in silent request that she quickly finish falsely loving on her defeated opponent, before too many more of the others catch on that her heart is not with the victory...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya had continued to lay with Violet, rubbing her belly gently as one arm was draped over her. Aya continued to do this, even when she heard Rose begin to speak and say things Aya found insulting. It seemed even after proving herself the woman didn't respect her. Saying she was more like a doll then the goddesses chosen. When the woman chuckled at her own insult Aya noticed nobody else laugh, this told Aya that it was possible that the other woman didn't agree with Rose. Seeing Minx holding a hand out to her and easily noticing that Rose wanted her gone until she was ready for her Aya finished up with Violet, ready to leave and go home. Aya gave Violet a hug as she moved over and placed a kiss on the woman's soft lips, kissing her soft lips deeply as she gently squeezed her. Unable to think of much to say Aya simply got of of Violet and gave her a soft smile before saying goodbye to her woman, her voice soft.

" Ill... See you later Violet... Goodbye... "

Aya took hold of Minx hand with her own and got up, using the woman's help to make it quicker and easier. Ready to leave Aya would only stop to pick her clothing up before letting Minx lead her away. Aya didn't question what the woman meant by teaching Aya the art of sex, as she would simply ask about it when they were gone. As all this happened Aya wondered something to herself. Had the goddess seen all of this? Was she proud?

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She heard the Goddess giggle in the back of her mind, as if she knew what she was thinking, "You can learn much from Minx, my child... She was the one who made Rose into a Succubus in the first place... Pay attention to her words, and the Succubi will bow to you..."

After getting off of Violet, the purple haired Succubus managed to laugh a little, "I'll make you cum next time..." she promised before Aya left.

And, once Aya was back out in the hallway, Minx turned to her, "Don't worry about Rose, she doesn't mean anything personal... However... She did have a point... And I hope to fix that through your training... Once you learn to understand the love, and passion that comes with sex, you'll stand a chance, even against Rose... It's about time she stepped down anyway," she said, as she looked at the naked Aya.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya was a bit surprised to hear the goddess speak to her at that moment. The white haired girl would definitely listen to her masters advice, she would make sure to listen to Minx and trust the woman's words. Aya then began to put her clothing back on as she spoke to Minx, facing the woman. The albino started with her bra, which she began to put on.

" Ill train then, when you think I'm ready I shall face Rose... " Aya got her white bra completely on after she had said that. She then took the shirt she had been wearing and pulled it over her head. Getting her arms through the sleeves she spoke to Minx again. " So Minx... You're the one who turned Rose into a Succubus, yes? Tell me, how does one even become a Succubus? How does it work?" Aya had been wondering that the second she found out that the people were turned into Succubi, they weren't just created. Aya then had a somewhat silly flash in her mind of her having the wings and tail, being able to soar and fly freely over the ruined city. The thought was dumb in Aya's mind, the albino doubted she could have the powers she had now and the wings and tail... Or could she? Thinking about it Aya pulled her underwear then pants on, then getting to her shoes and socks...