What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game New version DEC20 OUT!

Yes, there will be corruption.
I don't like parameters like lewdness especially when player can see them and after a while you have grind lewd points to see more H.
I can't avoid using them though. Player won't be able to see them and there will be couple of them like exhibitionism, submission and more. Well, you could get few points in current version.
That's not all. Even if Ravy has a lot of exhibition points she won't go out naked unless certain conditions are met. For example she will have to show her goods to few people and then she will do that .
Event's will be kinda linear but player will have a choice here and there. Just like in Trader Rep's event. Ravy behavior depends on her panties. Event is different if she has swimsuit panties. There will be another event with Trader Rep. After this there will be next event but to unlock it Ravy will have kiss goblin which is unrelated to Trader Rep. It's just example but I hope you know what I mean.
So it will be based on parameters and events. More on the events I think.

There may be few repeatable events but I'm not fan of them. And grinding points with them won't be possible.

I'm not in for grinding points either. I actually don't want repeatable events in that sense, if anything, I'd love to see same scenes with the parameters changing the dialogue.

I can't possibly say no to diverse scenes, that would be stupid. I'm just in these type of games for the prostitution factor and corruption factor.

Anyway, I like your game so I'll probably buy it when you'll finish it, I guess.

Just tried this out and it is fun. Some Bug Report:
-Game crash when i decide not to attack the Goblin and let the Guy do.
(Not wearing Socks and Bra, when Battle Scene opens, Black Circle Spinning)
-In the Warehouse and in the House of your Girlfriend at the Groundlevel
no Dialog Box pop up even when Portraits do and Game slows down
when not wearing Socks, put Socks on and no Problem.
Edit: This could have happend because I touched the "Ctrl" Key by Incident.
-In the Cellar with the Rat the Northern Wall is somehow Clipping.

+You can add some Peek Sceenes by the Male Soldier Friend when she goes Swimming and/or the little Brat.
+Shower Scenes can also be ad. Always fun.
+Mushroom Fun in the Woods?
+Some Encounter with her Girlfriend, exploring Herselfs.
+Medicine Rubbing Action?
+That Black Cat could also rip the Blouse apart if catched more times, without Bra this would get the MC in uncomfort.
+Girfriend shows yet no Interest on the MC´s Ass climbing the Ladder behind the MC?
+And the Money is on Shortage, would be nice to earn some More from the
Goblins or selling Stuff you find in the World.
Etc.
M-77

Last edited:

How do I report the punks from the bar?

Enter the Town Hall and talk to the last person in line I believe.

If that wasn't it, then talk to the woman on the left first.

Didn't work. I talked to the woman then the guy at the end of the line, but he said that he's gonna be in line all day again.

>Dude in a gambeson

Aww shiet my historicalequipment boner is rising

Fair enough, take your time the last thing we want is a rushed buggy game.

There's that, and also if a release date is given, but then is missed because of unforeseen circumstances (i.e. really nasty bugs, computer or hard drive failure, death of a family member or other really bad real life events), people tend to bitch about the missed release date and could pull their support of the project. Better to play it safe in my opinion.

Unrelated to my above opinion, I think that if you choose to have her masturbate before going to sleep (or when you do it at the pond during the first night), it should restore her MP to some extent (I'm not saying fully, but it seems like it would follow canon to do so). I also think there should either be some way to keep the pendant from your father equipped from day to day, or that when it increases your max MP, it increases your current MP by that much (though it would of course need to be done in a way so that someone couldn't abuse the increase in your current MP by unequipping it and reequipping multiple times). With how things currently are, it seems almost pointless to have it increase your max MP since the only way I can see to make use of that increase in max MP is by using up a magic potion, and even then it will go back down the next day anyways. Maybe a better function for the pendant would be to have it increase your magic attack and/or defense?

Thanks for the feedback.

M-77
Thanks for bug report.
I don't know what do you mean by "girlfriend" but your ideas are good, I already was planing to do few of them, I will think about the rest. Damn, to be honest you should put your post in spoiler tag, heh.
I forget to add few lines when player is trying to climb a ladder with Thomlin in party... Well, I will do it in next version. Maybe even Ravy will actually climb a ladder, who knows?

JouteiKaji
Well, as immahnoob said you must do to the woman on the left and then talk with the last guy. to be able to report them you must talk with punks in the bar during the night first.

jaredh72
Hmm, what if I tell you a date when I will tell you when next release will be ready? (Dang, this sentence...)
Masturbation actually is restoring fraction of MP (I'm almost sure, it does on working ver anyway). There will be other events that will restore more. You're right about pendant, I didn't think this through. It will be fixed in next ver.

Anyway, do you find annoying the way I format posts? Should I use more quotes?

Hello,
I don't know what do you mean by "girlfriend"
This was about the two other Girls the MC is hanging around with.
+ The could also comment/look during the Lader Scenes Surprise "Cinema":D.
+ Thought they are getting slowly curious/nosey about their Bodies and go to explore each other if nobody is watching (they think:))
Some Girls like to "Play" together when alone.
+ Clothing Damage because of Battle Scratches is nice too, but evtl. too much work.
M-77

Last edited:
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. DEC20 OUT!

My only disappointment is that this game isn't completed yet D:

Hello,
I've got an error just after the night event, I've got same issue on previous version.

My save file, just before the Night event finish
mega.nz/#!OIlAjQIC!LkdpuPGKrUk37znECgpyVbDko6JYNor_KnfuRim8wOE

perleflamme
I have fixed it and I will upload new version soon when I fix few more bugs.
Lately I was busy with cg's, I made few of them and now finally I'm going to add them into the game so this will be last version before new big realease.

Link to fixed version:

Last edited:

perleflamme
I have fixed it and I will upload new version soon when I fix few more bugs.
Lately I was busy with cg's, I made few of them and now finally I'm going to add them into the game so this will be last version before new big realease.

Link to fixed version: SOON

thanks for your efficiency ;)

riddle screed please tell me the answer

loweercase seven letters long . I'm easy to get into but hard to get out. it's me?:(

riddle screed please tell me the answer

loweercase seven letters long . I'm easy to get into but hard to get out. it's me?:(

Really? Nvm, you can either save before talking to him get it wrong and boila answer, or type Trouble (with the uppercase i believe)

I do not know

Just happened to check your Paetron site and the posts. I eagerly await the next update right around the corner. Eagerly but more importantly patiently waiting.

The answer is:
trouble
Just like you said, all lowercase.

The next riddle answer is:
stars

How come she doesn't want to use mindreading the second time around? Considering the game will future some sort of corruption, I thought using it the first time would prompt her to use it more frequently in order to "cheat".

Back