What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. DEC20 OUT!

danm its been weeks since i finished the demo

and i really really really want to go to the house of that old lady¨s grandchild

i want to know what is next already qq

The links don't seem to be working? Mega is a dead link, while the torrent site just spits out a download.php file that doesn't do anything.

Game looks great, by the way. Looking forward to checking it out!

Dalurker
I've posted walktrough in first post and I listed ways to progress time in post #139. Quest with the bar guys might not turn out how you think but there will be plenty of exhibitionist content in next update.

Froleytia
I'm currently working on this quest, if you have any ideas post them here, maybe I will include them sometime.

Feckless
Thanks. Mega link is fine. Please try it again and tell me if it still is not working. Torrent is broken it seems but I won't reupload it since new version will be soon. (by soon I mean about month.)

Dalurker
I've posted walktrough in first post and I listed ways to progress time in post #139. Quest with the bar guys might not turn out how you think but there will be plenty of exhibitionist content in next update.

Froleytia
I'm currently working on this quest, if you have any ideas post them here, maybe I will include them sometime.

Feckless
Thanks. Mega link is fine. Please try it again and tell me if it still is not working. Torrent is broken it seems but I won't reupload it since new version will be soon. (by soon I mean about month.)

i have no ideas to tell nor any that i think hadnt been told before unless no one has suggested something involving a maid uniform and the mayor as a punishment for being a thief or something but if u think about it this isnt even and idea coz this thing would be kind of obvious XD

but actually im still waiting for what kind of story are u making on the next update its actually kind of good so far

Dalurker

Froleytia

Feckless

I've just seen this for the first time, and the mega link is also broken for me in firefox, but works fine in chrome. I think it's a problem with the security certificate.

Is it intentional that it's impossible to advance time if you didn't start the scene with the bar punks on Day 2? I'm on Day 3 now and I see no way to advance time.

Also, how many scenes are actually in the demo as of yet? I feel like having only seen the river and tripping over the log I've missed something somewhere - apart from the secret scene and some scenes in the bar that I know of.

Dalurker

Thank you! Will try this stuff.

Hows this game coming along Nerion?
Its got great potential keep at it!

Well, everything is fine, new version for patreons is almost ready.

I was hoping to release it sooner but finishing touches always takes much more time then I expect...

Well, everything is fine, new version for patreons is almost ready.
I was hoping to release it sooner but finishing touches always takes much more time then I expect...

great...lookin forward to next release.

Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game Ver. 1April2016 is out!

Hello Nerion has wrote this on his "Patreon":
Ver. 1April2016 is out!

Hi,

I would like to thank all of you for your continuing support. It was rough but finally new version is ready. As always big thanks to kaosfear, who fixed grammar. It's enormous help!

Okay, what's new, you ask? Well, as always I won't tell you straight away. There are several big and little events. Some of them are harder to get than the others, but during the bug testing one person managed to get everything without any help, so it's possible. I'll post walkthrough in few days.

Thanks to you guys there shouldn't be any significant bugs. You might find some of them, but most common are fixed. Please tell me if you see something strange like wrong face expression, or anything like that. Just remember, if you talk to someone right after exiting menu there might be a problem with Ravy's pic for couple of seconds. Also, If you find any grammar mistakes tell me. Kaosfear corrected everything but I'm afraid that I missed some lines while putting new text in the game.

There are two links to the game. One for people with old saves, and second one for newcomers. Only difference is that in "old" version is a script that causes a lag in save menu. Just wait couple of seconds and game will unfroze. Also, there is a chance that your saves will work in "newcomers" version. And probably if you overwrite your saves in "old" version and then use "newcomers" version everything should be okay. This need more testing, so if you try it please tell me which version works for you.

Feel free to share your ideas and suggestions below.

I've sent you a message with links. If you should get it and I somehow it hasn't arrived send me a message.

Thank you!

Nerion
How is this Update?
Nerion is on Vacation?
M-77

Last edited by a moderator:

I enjoyed the last demo. More would be fantastic.

M-77:
Update is great! Yay!
No, but in all seriousness it will be publicly available on April 15, then you'll have a chance to check it out by yourself.

Why do you think I'm on vacation? There is no vacation for me, only work!

Nerion

New update?
Been waiting for months for that XD
Yessssssssss.

Frankly, this is my most awaited H-Game.

Thanks OP!
:D

Keep em the good work!

I pissed off Marienne by reading her mind so she won't talk to me ever again, therefore I'm stuck in the 3rd night.

Fast traveling(may add travel fee) or adjusting movement speed would be a nice feature, also it might be better to move the hide message box button to Q or W and use Ctrl or shift to skip.

Danm finally i new update :D

well too bad i still need to wait to the 15th

oh well at least ima go get my BnS Jin KFM another lewd costume while i wait
:cool:

Hello!
Why do you think I'm on vacation? There is no vacation for me, only work!
Because there was Info about new Update on Patreon but no Action for a Week here on ULMF by Nerion. So we know better now and wait until the 15
for the Public Update maybe with already removed Bugs in it.
M-77

okay today is the 15th

finally patiently waits for the upload! :D

Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game NEW ver. AP15 OUT!

Yes, today is 15th, so new version is out! It was rough but finally new version is ready. As always big thanks to kaosfear, who fixed grammar. It's enormous help!

Okay, what's new, you ask? Well, as always I won't tell you straight away. There are several big and little events. Some of them are harder to get than the others, but during the bug testing one person managed to get everything without any help, so it's possible. I'll post walkthrough in few days.

Thanks to you guys there shouldn't be any significant bugs. You might find some of them, but most common are fixed. Please tell me if you see something strange like wrong face expression, or anything like that. Just remember, if you talk to someone right after exiting menu there might be a problem with Ravy's pic for couple of seconds. Also, If you find any grammar mistakes tell me. Kaosfear corrected everything but I'm afraid that I missed some lines while putting new text in the game.

Old saves should work perfectly with new version, if you have any problems with it, please tell me.

Feel free to share your ideas and suggestions below.

Link is in first post.

Thank you!

Oh, and some hints for lazy people:
-Check out herbalist shop and bar during day and night. There is continuation of this quest now.
-Old woman in village can help you and she has a lot to tell. Also, feast!
-If you can't find the bear look for the green marks on the ground
-Talk with Marienne during the day, Thomlin and Ela during the night. All have new events.
-You probably don't want to find black powder.
-Search the forest during the day.
-Lever to the grate is really close by.
-Trader Rep. has few things to say too.

yay was waiting for this
thank you :D

Back