• No sex

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Death

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Would you rather be unable to access the internet through any means for the rest of your life or to never have sex?

And by sex I mean sexual intercourse.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: No internet or no sex?

I've been fine not having sex for a while. Internet I can avoid but will always end up coming back to.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Erg... Uhg.... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*Brain explodes from trying to make the decision*

FATALITY!!!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

*BOOM* HEADSHOT

*Dies*

DOUBLE KILL!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

easy choice, i never feel like sex anyway.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

No sex. My hand works just fine :p

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let's not forget the fleshlight. It's not as pathetic if you don't have the option to have sex.

Anyway, it wouldn't matter, most of you are never getting laid anyway.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sex is not hard to get most of the time, and I'm not saying this on my own behalf to be an egotistical asshole. But most people who don't get it decide not to or maybe just aren't thinking up to their natural skills or outside the box.

I'd almost be offended by that if it applied to me more, but it's kinda pushing it.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I'm actually kinda surprised to the result.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Sex is not hard to get most of the time, and I'm not saying this on my own behalf to be an egotistical asshole. But most people who don't get it decide not to or maybe just aren't thinking up to their natural skills or outside the box.

I'd almost be offended by that if it applied to me more, but it's kinda pushing it.
your forgetting the largest hurdle for people here is most likely their natural shyness and unwillingness to meet new people. its not hard to get if you have the right mindset and personality, but if you have trouble even going outside things can be a bit harder.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So that would be chalked up under my aren't thinking towards their natural skills point. Plus, I didn't mean just one night stands and love interests, sex can still be bought or prodded out of people.

And to think even more outside the box, there is the whole taking it by force thing. I never said the means had to be legitimate, I just said it's entirely possible :p

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

my point is though your saying its not hard for a comatose man to walk, sure he physically can but there are other problems there. i am of course assume everything except rape, these people might not have any friends that give out pity fucks, no girl (obviously if they have this problem) and no money for prostitutes.

thinking towards your natural attributes will help pick up a girl or date a girl, but getting to the girl is the largest problem here.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Getting to the girl (approach anxiety) still fits under the natural skills thing, it's the larger part of picking up girls. I won't argue that people have varying degrees of trouble with it to almost debilitating points, but the problem still remains psychological and most everyone has the capability to overcome it, be it with help or not.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

getting to the girl as in, getting up, leaving the house, going to a club / bar / where ever then approaching the girl?

anyway your saying that its not easy for everyone then? all they have to do is just change who they are?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You went from introverted to agoraphobia. I'm having difficult finding out where you're talking about your everyday people, or deep-rooted clinical psychological problems.

Its self over-comable, and it's not changing their self, it's simplicity like changing a hobby, albeit an addictive one.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well i've got friends who have never been to a club or bar. they go to lans instead. they still get out, they just don't really go to places women frequent.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've seen women at lans. I've never been to a club or bar either.
As a matter of fact, up to a while ago. I was extremely introverted. I was somewhat outgoing through grade school, but as evident in the suicide story, I was ever the scientist. Eventually it became so bad I couldn't talk to anyone new for any reason, female or not. Without anyone's help or suggestions, I decided it was bad and had to do something about it. Sure, it seemed kinda creeperish but I took it in steps, finding reasons to be able to talk to someone, trying to justify it in my head. I would watch for the person who dropped something while walking and would quickly go out of my way to pick it up, just to be able to say "Here, you dropped this." I'm up to the point where I can say embarrassing things in a group just to get other people to look at us and stuff like that, but you can still notice when you talk to me that I talk extremely fast and at a low tone and volume. But I did get over it and I don't consider it at all a change to my personality.

*edit* now this is just a single case and everyone's different, but it is a natural and evolved process that everyone has that allows them to approach people and anything else is simply obstacles tacked on. There's always a bit of lack of confidence involved in the avoidance of overcoming the things they realize they need to get over, it just seemed like the first statement almost made out the people of this forum to be pathetic, which I don't think they are.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well i think were straying off topic and to a place that will just make neither of us happy.

so we'll say that its not easy for everyone, but it is within everyones capability.