What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [木陰の泉 / Kokage no Izumi] ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ- / Domination quest - black and horny monster girls (RJ227208)

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I just hope it releases before the 25th on the english dlsite so I can use a 10% discount coupon they gave me for some reason.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
it seems to be uot now but there's something about the purchase being possible from the 21th (?)

Reputation score
Here's your early Christmas gift: Don't beg for links. 1 week ban.
Goddamn it, I can't purchase the game using PayPal for some reason... I'm too ashamed to use my credit card on it too for various reason. 'sigh' I've been anticipating for the game to be released. Damn, I guess I gotta wait. You guys enjoy the game to the fullest alright! Unless anyone is generous enough to give an early Christmas gift 'wink' 'wink'. Hehehe.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
it seems to be uot now but there's something about the purchase being possible from the 21th (?)
Timezones, my friend. it's already the 21st over in Japan. or DLsite is managed by a time-traveler, one or the other.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's almost 3AM in Japan but still can't add it to cart on the Japanese site. Seems to be purchasable on the English site, though. That's strange.
I only use the Japanese site so I'll have to wait. It's kinda expensive, though. Might just wait for a certain cat and then buy it after the new year.

sum1confused

Lurker
Reputation score
I got it and found a bug already, can't progress through the story due to the fact when you enter an area in the story the trigger point for the exit is where you land so you automatically head straight back where you came from. It's weird as this bug wasn't in the demo

edit:

Just have to hit the exact right spot and you can make it out.

Sevaur

Reputation score
Sales scheduled to begin at December 21 0 sold postponed by the situation ※

※I am sorry. The trouble that the passage of "West Forest" has become inoperable has been confirmed. We will fix it soon. If you purchased guests please contact us.

From DLSITE page and creators website

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I got it and found a bug already, can't progress through the story due to the fact when you enter an area in the story the trigger point for the exit is where you land so you automatically head straight back where you came from. It's weird as this bug wasn't in the demo

edit:

Just have to hit the exact right spot and you can make it out.
Thanks, just going straight right and not diagonal helped.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think I finished the game, I got the credits scene but I'm wondering if there's something to do after? The story ends on a cliffhanger but I don't know if there's actually anything you can do during the post credits aside from just levelling up your current monster girls.

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, just going straight right and not diagonal helped.
I've been trying this for a while now, but I can't get it to work. Maybe the sweet spot depends on screen size or something? Does anyone have a save game right after that point?

Oh wow, first try after posting this worked, lol. Maybe it only works if you turn of skinship?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think I finished the game, I got the credits scene but I'm wondering if there's something to do after? The story ends on a cliffhanger but I don't know if there's actually anything you can do during the post credits aside from just levelling up your current monster girls.
This a new serie, DE will makes other parts and yada yada just like sakura but this time he looks like want people could use they old saves on the new chapters.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game still isn't available for me to buy and it's not on the cat, either. This is torture.
I was kind of hoping for something bigger, though. If it's able to be completed in one day that's kinda.... :/

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A 100% save would be glorious. I seem to have missed 3 monster girls according to the memories room but I can't seem to find where.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game still isn't available for me to buy and it's not on the cat, either. This is torture.
I was kind of hoping for something bigger, though. If it's able to be completed in one day that's kinda.... :/
anyway for i was reading on my discord group (B.F.F.C its from ULMF) the game crash 24/7 and needs badly a hotfix.

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
anyway for i was reading on my discord group (B.F.F.C its from ULMF) the game crash 24/7 and needs badly a hotfix.
Yes there's definitely a need for a hotfix, I had to save literally every 30s or so when I was playing through it just because any kind of loading (be it a CG, a loading screen, a victory screen, etc.) had a risk to freeze and crash the game. I spent roughly 5 hours to beat the game and in 5 hours the game must've crashed about 15-20 times.

EDIT: Ok I re-watched the trailer and figured out that I'm missing the plant girl that appears at 0:50 in the PV. Where is she???

Last edited:

Troy168

Reputation score
Question, does anybody know how to solve this issue that I'm having right now?

"Switching to resolution 1280x1024 failed, trying lower one
Switching to resolution 1280x1024 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x1024 fs=1 hz=0)"

Before anybody ask, I'm using a Window's Vista to run the game. It has manage to run other games on Vista with noticeable slowdown, but it can still be playable.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some bugs to watch out for.
My game crashes when I'm riding MG's on an enemy field. Not sure why, but it's happened to far with the bunny.
Also, the game claims to have an English official translation yet there isn't one out. Odd.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Beat the game, it's pretty good. It froze a LOT for me, though, so save often. Also, some bosses weren't added to my party after defeating them, even though it gave me the cutscene for it. Specifially the water dragon and the giant bug. Can't find them in the Memories Room, either. Not sure if it's by design or a bug, but yeah.

Also, bottom right button at the title screen lets you change to English.