What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@Alunath: Still spamming fake accounts for the developer, fellow foreplay (fellatio) bro?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
By the way, how long does it take for the conditions of the characters to change? Like from perfect condition to unconscious/deadfish to zombie? A few days I believe for each?
Yep, according to the beta and female knight condition only its like that.
I actually tested this: 10k if alive + untouched (day 2-3), 5k if blindfolded/gagged (day 4-5), 3k if dead (day 6-7) and 1k if zombie (day 8+). I guess the 1k is for a proper purge/burial/closure?
Maybe it will be different each girls:rolleyes:

@Alunath: Still spamming fake accounts for the developer, fellow foreplay (fellatio) bro?
Yepp, you betcha. I'm more into foreplay than mere insertion sex :censored:

Last edited:

Teneby

Reputation score
Pretty sure that's something we have to find out when the full game is released.
For me, I don't really like time system. I want to explore every coner of the dungeon more than have to rush to the bottom as quick as possible.
Won't be an issue if you start by doing the "bad guy" route and do the "good guy" with NG+, you'll have better gear and knowledge of the floors layout. Of course you can lower the difficulty, I could reach bottom of the 5th floor in less than 10min in the demo on the very easy difficulty (granted I already cleared it in normal in a couple days in game, 4-5 days I think)
By the way, how long does it take for the conditions of the characters to change? Like from perfect condition to unconscious/deadfish to zombie? A few days I believe for each?
Like Alunath said it will probably vary for each girls/characters (there is also male adventurers out there XD, not interesting I know but you get money for the rescue)
Dunno if it's still planned but I recall at some point the idea to cause "ailments" yourself was a thing (like frozen cold, or petrified) and sorry I couldn't find the post (it's quite old and probably a scrapped plan anyway)

As for the points without the spamming I don't think we would have reached that much XD (maybe 5k by the end of the campaign) we've got less than 10 days for a bit more than 1800 points, we can do it !
The rank 10th or less is in the bag I think (unless we have some people doing the exact same thing for other circles lol)

Btw Alunath I followed your advice and checked the other circles' works, I have to agree that the net game of dojin otome seems interesting ! (sadly I won't be able to enjoy it without a translation, too much text and missed content :/
That SiniSistar game looks very promising as well, what's even worse/better than horror ? Horror with h-stuff of course XD

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Dunno if it's still planned but I recall at some point the idea to cause "ailments" yourself was a thing (like frozen cold, or petrified)
lol, this reminded me of Blackpanda's bellzebub's and peperonchino's game, will be good if we have that kind of ability in here aswell xd.

As for the points without the spamming I don't think we would have reached that much XD (maybe 5k by the end of the campaign) we've got less than 10 days for a bit more than 1800 points, we can do it !
The rank 10th or less is in the bag I think (unless we have some people doing the exact same thing for other circles lol)
Yeah im positive we will be able make it knowing @Rimjacker @GOR and @Gmod58 is spamming acc everyday If we don't though, I will help too in the last day prob since that the day my exam will end too :").

Btw Alunath I followed your advice and checked the other circles' works, I have to agree that the net game of dojin otome seems interesting ! (sadly I won't be able to enjoy it without a translation, too much text and missed content :/
That SiniSistar game looks very promising as well, what's even worse/better than horror ? Horror with h-stuff of course XD
Yeah I guess if you are also story-guy aswell, sometime there are people who just looking for the sex animation.

That one h-horror game I played was that alibi's friday the 13th rip off one, that side scrolling action one where we fought zonbie and ghost, the succubus housemate one where we need to escape because we rob a succubus's house lol and that school one where we need also need to escape since the school is full of succubus.

Yeah, horror with H is really good, especially if you play as the one who hunts since I also play Dead By Daylight lol.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
By the way, what Doujin Otome circle are you guys talking about?

Do the works from that circle contain sleeping fetish?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
By the way, what Doujin Otome circle are you guys talking about?

Do the works from that circle contain sleeping fetish?
The one that they displayed on Ci-en. Yes they do have one, thats why im also interested in it.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah sure, here.
Oh, I know this circle! Used to play his previous 2 games.

BTW, you know this circle?

They also focus mostly on sleeping sex. But some how I couldn't play this game:

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Oh, I know this circle! Used to play his previous 2 games.

BTW, you know this circle?

They also focus mostly on sleeping sex. But some how I couldn't play this game:
Hm, I guess not.
They provide idol and magical girl fetish huh?

Why you can't play it anyway ?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hm, I guess not.
They provide idol and magical girl fetish huh?

Why you can't play it anyway ?
Well, My version is April 23 2016 while the updated one is May 21 2016. Perhaps the updated one fixed that bug. However, I couldn't find any legit link for the latest update. *feelsadman*

Anyway, we kinda go a little far from the current game so it better go back now, lol.

I hope the developer does not butcher the real body in fellatio and paizuri in the final version. Sorry for keep whining. *tee hee*

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Well, My version is April 23 2016 while the updated one is May 21 2016. Perhaps the updated one fixed that bug. However, I couldn't find any legit link for the latest update. *feelsadman*

Anyway, we kinda go a little far from the current game so it better go back now, lol.

I hope the developer does not butcher the real body in fellatio and paizuri in the final version. Sorry for keep whining. *tee hee*
Well, I think they don't have any reason to not do FPP for fellatio and paizuri except they want to screw us over xd

Teneby

Reputation score
Well, I think they don't have any reason to not do FPP for fellatio and paizuri except they want to screw us over xd
It's crazy how FPP sounds more and more like a real word on this thread XD
Btw wasn't fellatio scene available in the demo for backers ? Or was it only the cumming scenes ?
In any case we're bound to know at some point during this month with some news (and pictures) about it. Do you think the campaign goals are going to be added for the release or later ?

PS : couldn't find the post I talked about (regarding status ailments) on Dead End but I found back the WIP, ,as I said, dunno if it will be a feature or not.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Btw wasn't fellatio scene available in the demo for backers ? Or was it only the cumming scenes ?
For the demo, it was the cumming scenes for backers.

And wait... What does FPP mean? I'm having a brain fart.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score

Its First Person Perspective xd

Do you think the campaign goals are going to be added for the release or later ?
I think it will be added when its release, since that was our reward. Kinda like kickstarter.

Teneby

Reputation score

Oh I see, no way to know right now I guess x)

Your confusion is understantable, because it could also mean you know... Flying Pee Pee since we talked about that before XD
But it's definitely for First Person Perspective XD
I think it will be added when its release, since that was our reward. Kinda like kickstarter.
Was going to say that the dev will have to work damn fast but remembered that in this game we don't have loli/milfs so aside from the monster girls, we only have one body type so it's quite doable x)

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Oh I see, no way to know right now I guess x)

Your confusion is understantable, because it could also mean you know... Flying Pee Pee since we talked about that before XD
But it's definitely for First Person Perspective XD

Was going to say that the dev will have to work damn fast but remembered that in this game we don't have loli/milfs so aside from the monster girls, we only have one body type so it's quite doable x)
They can just add more character later though, just like how they add summer vacation new character.
Too bad there no loli though, they can just create a female woman knight but with a short body that we can consider a loli xd

Teneby

Reputation score
They can just add more character later though, just like how they add summer vacation new character.
Too bad there no loli though, they can just create a female woman knight but with a short body that we can consider a loli xd
Or some kind of lolification spell/potion XD That's kinda bending the rule of "no kids in the dungeon" but the most realistic imo. Honestly the lolis from Zombie Island were "fine", nowhere close to the previous lolis in terms of body shape that we had in older works from this circle. Well maybe one of or the two additional characters will be on the smaller side ? Human and Monster would be nice, we already had loli alraune, harpy, werewolf, lizard, golem and succubus (even a doll damn) but there is still loads of possibilities XD

Teneby

Reputation score
Holy s*** guys it's here ! I hope you'll forgive the double posting with this !
Only with "willing" girls apparently, so no sleep/zombie paizuri this time I'm afraid. Quite ironic, the MC is brave enough for blowjob with an undead, but not boobjob ? come on ! XD

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Holy s*** guys it's here ! I hope you'll forgive the double posting with this !
Only with "willing" girls apparently, so no sleep/zombie paizuri this time I'm afraid. Quite ironic, the MC is brave enough for blowjob with an undead, but not boobjob ? come on ! XD
So, they use the same pos as summer vacation's huh. Well its true I guess, paizuri mean boobjob, so if we do it against zombie, that mean it would be a forced paizuri? xd
Or some kind of lolification spell/potion XD That's kinda bending the rule of "no kids in the dungeon" but the most realistic imo. Honestly the lolis from Zombie Island were "fine", nowhere close to the previous lolis in terms of body shape that we had in older works from this circle. Well maybe one of or the two additional characters will be on the smaller side ? Human and Monster would be nice, we already had loli alraune, harpy, werewolf, lizard, golem and succubus (even a doll damn) but there is still loads of possibilities XD
I wonder if there no really children in the game though, since literally peoples such as merchants and stuff are moving to that city so they can challenge the dungeon afterall. Some peoples should have got 1 or 2 childs that we can feck atleast xd.