What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
To five thousand points we go!
1500 more to 5k lads~
I just hope ci-en don't track my IP and arrest me for this x"d, welp Im using VPN in the first place anyway and idk if this legal or not

Teneby

Reputation score
I just hope ci-en don't track my IP and arrest me for this x"d, welp Im using VPN in the first place anyway and idk if this legal or not
It's basically the same as views on youtube videos. So no issues there, the only case I can think of it's illegal is when you can win a prize (like lottery tickets) where it's generally one per person.
And hey one can argue that your support is worth 10 people (accounts XP)
Don't know much about VPN, I just use it when faced with region locked content

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
It's basically the same as views on youtube videos. So no issues there, the only case I can think of it's illegal is when you can win a prize (like lottery tickets) where it's generally one per person.
And hey one can argue that your support is worth 10 people (accounts XP)
Don't know much about VPN, I just use it when faced with region locked content
Yeah I guess lol.
Welp, my country blocked ci-en so I need to use VPN in the first place...

Welp, im done for today. Around 120 emails and 1500+ points a day damn...
308+ points to paizuri~

Last edited:

Teneby

Reputation score
Yeah I guess lol.
Welp, my country blocked ci-en so I need to use VPN in the first place...

Welp, im done for today. Around 120 emails and 1500+ points a day damn...
308+ points to paizuri~
View attachment 23723
Wow, your dedication is truly appreciated man ! I can't compete with this XD
How do you even keep track of all those emails ? ^^'
In any case, may the paizuri goddess bless you o/

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Wow, your dedication is truly appreciated man ! I can't compete with this XD
How do you even keep track of all those emails ? ^^'
In any case, may the paizuri goddess bless you o/
Welp just cut and paste them all lol. You see what I mean if you try it later.
You too ;)

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Huh, well I tried using the method you showed. I could create the emails, but every time I tried to login with them, it just reverts me back to the original one that was cloned. Either I have to create an actual Ci-en account, but using the simple Google login doesn't seem to work. I got a few emails done though, around 5 or so so far.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Huh, well I tried using the method you showed. I could create the emails, but every time I tried to login with them, it just reverts me back to the original one that was cloned. Either I have to create an actual Ci-en account, but using the simple Google login doesn't seem to work. I got a few emails done though, around 5 or so so far.
So you mean you use "create account with gmail"?.
For me, I always use this button.
Then put the cloned e-mail, and open your gmail message box to verify the cloned email.
From there its just setting your birthday, password, and nickname. (For nickname, you can just leave it blank (名無し))

Wake me up if they release the paizuri news🐤

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What the...!? Paizuri tier is broken of something, isn't it? Or does it require the developer's confirmation?

Nearly 6000 points but it's still 未達成 - aka Not Achieved.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
What the...!? Paizuri tier is broken of something, isn't it? Or does it require the developer's confirmation?

Nearly 6000 points but it's still 未達成 - aka Not Achieved.
Yep, probably it need confirmation. Im still doing it now got around 1000 points today, I stop after we got the 3rd place lol.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Wouldn't it be a hoot if they checked all that spam you guys did for unique IP hits and then disqualified them because it was like 10 people trying to game the system? Yes, it's possible.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Wouldn't it be a hoot if they checked all that spam you guys did for unique IP hits and then disqualified them because it was like 10 people trying to game the system? Yes, it's possible.
Yeah this is what i'm scared of lol. Thats why I hope it was legal.
But oh well, atleast we have tried.

3rd place, 6100 points now. I probably wont spam anymore since I have examination coming 😩

Last edited:

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Update: We've got a pillory restraint! Possibilities of either forced fellatio or doggystyle!

Last edited:

Teneby

Reputation score
Yeah this is what i'm scared of lol. Thats why I hope it was legal.
But oh well, atleast we have tried.

3rd place, 6100 points now. I probably wont spam anymore since I have examination coming 😩
Well done ! You might want to focus on those exams now XD
Hopefully your efforts will carry us until the end of the campaign (+15 days to get 3800+ points for the 10k goal) without further spamming XD

Update: We've got a pillory restraint! Possibilities of either forced fellatio or doggystyle!

Pictures broken for me ><

edit : forgot I just had to log on ci-en to see XD but there is only one there weird :/
Interesting feature nonetheless, but probably limited to slaves/captured characters (but not the monster girls I think)

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Well done ! You might want to focus on those exams now XD
Hopefully your efforts will carry us until the end of the campaign (+15 days to get 3800+ points for the 10k goal) without further spamming XD
Yeah I will do just that -w-. Don't worry though I have a spamming warrior comrade who still spamming everyday lol @Gmod58

Last edited:

Teneby

Reputation score
Yeah I will do just that -w-. Don't worry though I have a spamming warrior comrade who still spamming everyday lol @Gmod58
Nice to know ! I don't think there will be a need to go at it full force like you did the last few days though. A little more than two weeks seems alright to get the remaining points (granted the circle makes enough posts for all of us to like of course xD)

And also hype, one more month until game release o/ (my guess will be around August 10 XP)

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Nice to know ! I don't think there will be a need to go at it full force like you did the last few days though. A little more than two weeks seems alright to get the remaining points (granted the circle makes enough posts for all of us to like of course xD)

And also hype, one more month until game release o/ (my guess will be around the 10th of August XP)
Yeah man, by that time my college already off and that mean fapping everyday 😭

Teneby

Reputation score
Speaking of the older games of this circle made me want to start them from scratch on highest difficulty (only aiming for the true/best end) and I'm almost done (saved demon's kingdom for last) and I must say, the art style really changed/improved a lot over the years (I feel old saying that XD)

But still a whole month to wait... Any cool games to do until Dead End comes out ?
A few examples of what I tried and enjoyed recently :
Black Souls (dark souls meets fairy tales rpg maker style in glorious madness)
Slave Matrix (slave market and breeding of monster girls)
Imperial Gatekeeper (basically a h-version of the "papers, please" game)
Flying Princess (really hard to describe in a single sentence to be honest XD, kinda... angry birds with breeding between the heroines and monsters to create an army of monster girls ? quite accurate I think)

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Speaking of the older games of this circle made me want to start them from scratch on highest difficulty (only aiming for the true/best end) and I'm almost done (saved demon's kingdom for last) and I must say, the art style really changed/improved a lot over the years (I feel old saying that XD)

But still a whole month to wait... Any cool games to do until Dead End comes out ?
A few examples of what I tried and enjoyed recently :
Black Souls (dark souls meets fairy tales rpg maker style in glorious madness)
Slave Matrix (slave market and breeding of monster girls)
Imperial Gatekeeper (basically a h-version of the "papers, please" game)
Flying Princess (really hard to describe in a single sentence to be honest XD, kinda... angry birds with breeding between the heroines and monsters to create an army of monster girls ? quite accurate I think)
I played Black Souls, Black Souls 2 and Imperial Gatekeeper too. These days, I just play SLG theme I could find while waiting for Dead End -w-, and wait for DLC for School Girl Courage Test 5 and Homeguard 2 DLC. There more games on ci-en that looks good too in the rank like doujin otome's game, miconisomi's newest game and stuff. prob I will try that after I 100% The Dead End that if they release not long after that xd.

Teneby

Reputation score
I played Black Souls, Black Souls 2 and Imperial Gatekeeper too. These days, I just play SLG theme I could find while waiting for Dead End -w-, and wait for DLC for School Girl Courage Test 5 and Homeguard 2 DLC. There more games on ci-en that looks good too in the rank like doujin otome's game, miconisomi's newest game and stuff. prob I will try that after I 100% The Dead End that if they release not long after that xd.
Waiting the translation for black souls 2 and gatekeeper XD. I also know the circle who made the courage test series (damn good imo) a shame it's not translated :/ I think a few of their rpgs were though, one of the ghost sweeper, one of the bounty hunter and the one with the ninja girl. I tried the first game of the doujin otome circle a while ago... it was alright, quite similar to a dating sim (you have a deadline to win over the girl and solve the story plot, and spend actions to go right and left hoping to trigger events , not my cup of tea XD), as for miconisomi I tend to stay clear out of 3D japanese H-games, often the mosaics are borderline a blurry mess unless you manage to get your hands on an uncensor :/ that and often swarm of updates/packs/dlcs... you name it (like kiss or illusion circle)
I prefer to stick with more "simple" stuff (coming from someone who 100%ed the likes of black souls no less ! XD).

edit : and done, finished all of Osanagocoronokimini rpgs on hardest settings, much easier with english patch honestly XD , not zombie island though, your worst ennemy is yourself (hunger/thirst gauge I swear x_x)