What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

Thanks for the extra details, I really hope we'll have the english option day one, even if it's not perfect, aside from going blind I really prefer to know what's going on to fully appreciate a game x)

On another note, ranking 10th or better by the end of the campaign is gonna be a hard battle it seems, this circle is now in 8th place (was 4th just a few days ago :/ )

Thanks for the extra details, I really hope we'll have the english option day one, even if it's not perfect, aside from going blind I really prefer to know what's going on to fully appreciate a game x)

On another note, ranking 10th or better by the end of the campaign is gonna be a hard battle it seems, this circle is now in 8th place (was 4th just a few days ago :/ )
Yeah since they only have 1000 followers in the first place compared to ONEONE1 who have 30K followers and who sit at 2nd place which have 10K followers, I'm happy enough with 8 to 10th place xd. I'm not sure if we going to get the 10k if we dont spam creating new acc everyday but, Im sure we will get the 5k one.

Honestly, I understand that people probably like ONEONE1's games for their gameplay and story, but H-scene wise, they don't exactly appeal to me. I don't know if it's the artist or something, but compared to other creators, their scenes are a bit...lacking? I'm guessing the reason why Osanagocoronokimini's works aren't as popular are because of the unique fetishes catered with it, necrophilia and zombies and all.

Other than that though, we've dropped to 8th place. A lot of other groups suddenly exploded up to the 2000's. Most of them are either illustrators or audio/ASMR artists. The only ones that I recognize gamewise are the creators for Sister Travel, SiNiSistar, and Slave Sword.

Things that i don't like in ONEONE1's game is the breast proportion is just too insane kek.
And the animation sex scene is just side-viewed..
But compared to osanagocoro, they sure are scary since they also have created anime, doujin and stuffs.

Well... Been continuing making accounts. I've been wondering though, when I check the anniversary page with all the scores, even though I made two more accounts and added onto the score (which is pretty much 15 points per account you make), it hasn't shown any differences on the overall page. On the creator's page itself it does so, but how long does it take for the main page to update the support points?

Edit: Had a brain fart. It updated after a minute or so. Also, does spam creating Twitter accounts being a hassle for anyone else?

Last edited:
Well... Been continuing making accounts. I've been wondering though, when I check the anniversary page with all the scores, even though I made two more accounts and added onto the score (which is pretty much 15 points per account you make), it hasn't shown any differences on the overall page. On the creator's page itself it does so, but how long does it take for the main page to update the support points?

Edit: Had a brain fart. It updated after a minute or so. Also, does spam creating Twitter accounts being a hassle for anyone else?
Thanks for the hardwork mate, im going to do this too after im done with my real life prob which is final examination...

Not really for me, i takes like 5 mins to create both 1 ci-en and twitter acc i guess.

Also, 1 of the monster girl you can find in the dungeon, Alraune.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-25-19-00-28-920_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-25-19-00-28-920_com.android.chrome.png
    558 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Thanks for the hardwork mate, im going to do this too after im done with my real life prob which is final examination...

Not really for me, i takes like 5 mins to create both 1 ci-en and twitter acc i guess.

I remember loli alraune from The Demon's Kingdom and shed a tear =(

I remember loli alraune from The Demon's Kingdom and shed a tear =(

Oooooh the memories... Also, based on the description for the Alraune, she doesn't move, but she shoots with a kind of seed-like projectile. However, the moment you basically pluck her out from her grassbed/defeat her, she pretty much becomes a deadfish(?) or completely helpless.

Also... I can't understand why people like ASMR/audio artists so much though? Do people really have voice fetishes; I mean, it's nothing wrong, but is it really that popular?

Last edited:
Also... I can't understand why people like ASMR/audio artists so much though? Do people really have voice fetishes; I mean, it's nothing wrong, but is it really that popular?
It is that popular. There're so many voice doujins that got sold more than 10k on DLsite. I think Japanese people really like voice acting stuff.
If you're looking into mind control/hypnosis stuff like me, you will see a lot of voice doujins because the tag system in DLsite mixed it up together.

New challenger, Harpy~

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-26-22-09-48-528_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-26-22-09-48-528_com.android.chrome.png
    446.9 KB · Views: 89
I understand that all monsters are under control of the dungeon, for this reason they do not have any emotions which is quite logical, since otherwise they would have gotten out of this dungeon as quickly as possible.

I remember trying out ONEONE's Meritocracy of the Oni Blade (or something) didn't really enjoy it, then again I'm not fan of all the corruption and "degrade yourself" stuff

I understand that all monsters are under control of the dungeon, for this reason they do not have any emotions which is quite logical, since otherwise they would have gotten out of this dungeon as quickly as possible.
Why would they ? Food is coming straight at them XD
A bit dissapointed they don't have longer hair (especially the alraune) but I'm not complaining since they look really nice !
A looooong time ago, Demon's Kingdom was the first of their game I tried out while searching "dark souls like" rpg games, never expected the H-stuff at first, my face when I "inspected" the body thinking of looting items : 0_0 ... Good times XD
Hoping the alraune cannot send vines at you across walls ^^'

Not surprised for voice doujins, I can understand the appeal especially given the overall quality of the voice acting they do in their country, I'd still pick the image over the sound if I can have only one XD

And speaking of fetishes they don't have THAT much zombies/necro. Especially if you count the possibility of replacing with sleeping fetish. Aside from Demon's Kingdom the only ones which are heavy on the Zombies are the ones with it in the title (I wonder why ? XD) + only 1 in some of the games... Night Walker and Sleeping Beauty I think.

Good luck for you exams o/

And cheers for all the accounts !

A looooong time ago, Demon's Kingdom was the first of their game I tried out while searching "dark souls like" rpg games, never expected the H-stuff at first, my face when I "inspected" the body thinking of looting items : 0_0 ... Good times XD
Lol this was [G]old
Good luck for you exams o/
And cheers for all the accounts !
Thanks man 😭

I believe my first game from this circle was The Sleeping Beauties... The memories of trying to grind and get past all the hundreds of mobs. The castle was a bitch to get through though. Also, finding the dark elf and the dead adventurer as well was a challenge in my first playthrough!

Edit: New update! We have news of another part being created. The things that are going to be added in will be the introduction of three characters: the female adventurer, the dark-skin variation of a slave, and the Alraune's placement and fighting in the dungeon. There's also boomerangs and arrows, as well as some sort of other interaction after defeating the boss of the first part of the dungeon (I'm a bit unsure with the translation if anyone wants to further comment on this last part).

main_a84e082d_image_20190627_190309.png
main_2808e6aa_image_20190627_190158.png
main_c9488469_image_20190627_185517.png

Last edited:
Mine is The Stop of the World - his second oldest RPG title. My first impression was his smooth animation. After that, The Sleeping Beauties unlocked sleeping fetish inside me. How nostalgic...

Edit: New update! We have news of another part being created. The things that are going to be added in will be the introduction of three characters: the female adventurer, the dark-skin variation of a slave, and the Alraune's placement and fighting in the dungeon. There's also boomerangs and arrows, as well as some sort of other interaction after defeating the boss of the first part of the dungeon (I'm a bit unsure with the translation if anyone wants to further comment on this last part).

main_a84e082d_image_20190627_190309.png
main_2808e6aa_image_20190627_190158.png
main_c9488469_image_20190627_185517.png
I'm not sure, but I think the image broke xd.
And does it mean they will tell us about that 3 character on the upcoming post or its already out on the newest post?.
Haven't read the new post since I'm currently busy right now.

as well as some sort of other interaction after defeating the boss of the first part of the dungeon (I'm a bit unsure with the translation if anyone wants to further comment on this last part).
I think they planned to make us to could meet the explorer girl (probably the yellow bandit girl) after you beat the 1st layer boss. Depend on what time you defeat it, you might won't encounter her.

Last edited:
Could anyone give me a save file ? I was doing the story in the dungeon then the game suddenly crashed at the 5th floor or so, I didn't save and don't want to have to redo the whole game ><

Thanks ~

Could anyone give me a save file ? I was doing the story in the dungeon then the game suddenly crashed at the 5th floor or so, I didn't save and don't want to have to redo the whole game ><

Thanks ~
Do you mind my cheat-tainted save file xd? If you don't I can give you one.

Back