What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

"Bringing monsters out is forbidden. If the guild notices, you might be fired from your job. Are you sure you want to use the teleport scroll?"

"Bringing monsters out is forbidden. If the guild notices, you might be fired from your job. Are you sure you want to use the teleport scroll?"
Does that lead to an instant game over?
Not in the demo, in the full game I think it might change the story a bit and lock you out of some events (but maybe unlock some others) for instance I wouldn't be surprised that you'll need to lodge at the Inn should you be fired from the guild. Heck maybe you can even become a rogue (The fact that you can select having a mask on/off at the beginning may reflect that as well but I may be wrong about that XD)

So, anybody knows how long until the campaign end?
Taken from one of his posts : 2019年6月20日 14時 ~2019年7月16日 13時59分の間に
So until the 16th day of July before the clock strikes 2 pm , and 1923 points as I'm typing, almost reached the second goal mark

Not in the demo, in the full game I think it might change the story a bit and lock you out of some events (but maybe unlock some others) for instance I wouldn't be surprised that you'll need to lodge at the Inn should you be fired from the guild. Heck maybe you can even become a rogue (The fact that you can select having a mask on/off at the beginning may reflect that as well but I may be wrong about that XD)

So until the 16th day of July before the clock strikes 2 pm , and 1923 points as I'm typing, almost reached the second goal mark

I wonder how the cowgirl positions will go. Will it be kind of like the one from the Summer Vacation game perhaps? I'd say that the cowgirl and paizuri positions will either be only used by non-zombified girls, prisoned ones, or with the MC engaging with the act with an unconscious/dead girl for the latter.

It will be fun if there is a bit of realism when you can bring yourself a dead toy only at night, and if you try to do it during the day it will be either the end of the game or plot twist.

I wonder how the cowgirl positions will go. Will it be kind of like the one from the Summer Vacation game perhaps? I'd say that the cowgirl and paizuri positions will either be only used by non-zombified girls, prisoned ones, or with the MC engaging with the act with an unconscious/dead girl for the latter.
Pretty sure it's not accurate but here's google trad answer for the following
Seisaku-chū no RPG `zadeddo End ~ norowa reshi meikyū to otome-tachi ~' no wakan purei to shite kijō-i o tsuika shiyou to omoimasu.
I will try to add cowgirl as Japanese rape play of the RPG "The Dead End-Cursed Labyrinth and Maidens-" in production.

To me it doesn't make sense to have that position with a dead/unconscious girl, Unless you have some kind of mechanism in those chains to raise and lower the hips (LOL)
Probably reserved to characters that are alive, still doable while restrained (pretty sure it will be an option with slaves you bought)

It will be fun if there is a bit of realism when you can bring yourself a dead toy only at night, and if you try to do it during the day it will be either the end of the game or plot twist.
Agreed, you could have several playthrough depending on your choices and/or if you get caught ! Guild affiliated / Neutral / Rogue
but at the very least we can probably get fired from the guild, there would be no need for that warning when you bring back a "dead toy" as you said XD

What I wonder the most is the length of the game, taking strictly numbers into account we have the demo 0.32 with 5 floors, so roughly a third of the game (in theory), so maybe 15 floors for final release ?

Pretty sure it's not accurate but here's google trad answer for the following
Seisaku-chū no RPG `zadeddo End ~ norowa reshi meikyū to otome-tachi ~' no wakan purei to shite kijō-i o tsuika shiyou to omoimasu.
I will try to add cowgirl as Japanese rape play of the RPG "The Dead End-Cursed Labyrinth and Maidens-" in production.

To me it doesn't make sense to have that position with a dead/unconscious girl, Unless you have some kind of mechanism in those chains to raise and lower the hips (LOL)
Probably reserved to characters that are alive, still doable while restrained (pretty sure it will be an option with slaves you bought)

Agreed, you could have several playthrough depending on your choices and/or if you get caught ! Guild affiliated / Neutral / Rogue
but at the very least we can probably get fired from the guild, there would be no need for that warning when you bring back a "dead toy" as you said XD

What I wonder the most is the length of the game, taking strictly numbers into account we have the demo 0.32 with 5 floors, so roughly a third of the game (in theory), so maybe 15 floors for final release ?
I guess quantity of floors will be 20-25 and those that already has been done will be supplemented.
If there are a sufficient number of quests and various game events, then the game will not be too short.

Not in the demo, in the full game I think it might change the story a bit and lock you out of some events (but maybe unlock some others) for instance I wouldn't be surprised that you'll need to lodge at the Inn should you be fired from the guild.
Its actually implemented on the demo as @bgnac said. You need to use 1 of your teleport scroll to get the zombie to your cell. If you choose "no", the MC don't have the guts to do it I guess xd.

I don't know how adventurer guild works, but in the story, our companion runaway with our money and our senpai and the other is searching for him, so we are kinda left behind and asked just to look normal. So there probably no one who could fired us at that time? or maybe the one who in charge at firing us is the Church Sect.?

Well Wakan is a consensual sex, So Its probably not restrained.
But We probably could do a cowgirl to a slave, since we literally training them.

Yeah, this is the feature that I like from ONEONE1's game where you can change faction xd.
Let see if its faction then there are probably only ; Church Guild, Body Retrieving Guild, Bandit, and Mastermind who probably live at the bottom of the dungeon.

I don't know how adventurer guild works, but in the story, our companion runaway with our money and our senpai and the other is searching for him, so we are kinda left behind and asked just to look normal. So there probably no one who could fired us at that time? or maybe the one who in charge at firing us is the Church Sect.?

Yeah, this is the feature that I like from ONEONE1's game where you can change faction xd.
Let see if its faction then there are probably only ; Church Guild, Body Retrieving Guild, Bandit, and Mastermind who probably live at the bottom of the dungeon.
That's some interesting story to start ! I was almost certain that they left far deeper in the dungeon with the search party. To think they're after their stolen coins XD

That many factions ?
I thought the "body retrieving guild" was just a group of shady merchants doing profits in the dungeon XDD (well that's what they do by selling shortcuts and items more expansive than in the shops outside)
A bit confused for the "Church Guild" you mean that the Guild in which you belong is part of the Church ? or two separates guilds ? My guess is the Church is just here to purge the undead.
A mastermind ? maybe, that depends on how the dungeon appeared in the first place, either you are right and a mastermind made his lair in the ruins OR it's just another magical dungeon you see in rpgs that somehow appears overnight (which is a recurrent setting for adventurers town)
Given the past titles I would bet that the last boss will be one more target for the protagonist pent-up lust XD
I think the only time it wasn't the case was in Zombie Hazard where the final boss was a dude

That's some interesting story to start ! I was almost certain that they left far deeper in the dungeon with the search party. To think they're after their stolen coins XD

That many factions ?
I thought the "body retrieving guild" was just a group of shady merchants doing profits in the dungeon XDD (well that's what they do by selling shortcuts and items more expansive than in the shops outside)
A bit confused for the "Church Guild" you mean that the Guild in which you belong is part of the Church ? or two separates guilds ? My guess is the Church is just here to purge the undead.
A mastermind ? maybe, that depends on how the dungeon appeared in the first place, either you are right and a mastermind made his lair in the ruins OR it's just another magical dungeon you see in rpgs that somehow appears overnight (which is a recurrent setting for adventurers town)
Given the past titles I would bet that the last boss will be one more target for the protagonist pent-up lust XD
I think the only time it wasn't the case was in Zombie Hazard where the final boss was a dude
By "body retrieving guild" I mean is our starting faction right now.
And by the "Church Guild" I mean is the priestess and female knight faction.

I don't really know if body retrieving guild is just the underdog of church guild or not, but we need to have a permission from the church guild to venture into the dungeon so I assume they are not in the separates guild. But I do believe they have different ideology that can make them break into a separate guild.

Well talking about mastermind, its probably the "unknown witch" that they mention in the prologue of the game and somehow she don't aged so she is still alive or something or maybe there a plot twist xd.

By "body retrieving guild" I mean is our starting faction right now.
And by the "Church Guild" I mean is the priestess and female knight faction.

I don't really know if body retrieving guild is just the underdog of church guild or not, but we need to have a permission from the church guild to venture into the dungeon so I assume they are not in the separates guild. But I do believe they have different ideology that can make them break into a separate guild.

Well talking about mastermind, its probably the "unknown witch" that they mention in the prologue of the game and somehow she don't aged so she is still alive or something or maybe there a plot twist xd.
Oh I see, Now I want even more that english option when the game comes out, too much that I would miss out otherwise ><
Yeah I don't see the two factions as one group, they just cooperate to some extent if I have to make a guess.
So our guild is like a rescue team ? Tasked with the retrieval of adventurers/knights dead or alive. That's quite original honestly.
"unknown witch" Well that's most likely our final conquest ennemy x)

Yep, in the demo that priest come to our office/house to task us in search for those priestess who have gone to the dungeon and not comeback. And our senpai got pissed because that priest is just telling us to die and somehow that priest give us a lot of money as a "hush tips" (I forgot why he told us not to tell anyone) and soon that money got stoled by our other senpai at the same night since he was too scared to venture to the dungeon.

If we return the knight alive, you will get 10k gold, if she dead then 5k xd.

And the ci-en points reached 2000+, expect cowgirl position news and more post to like and share ;)

Yep, in the demo that priest come to our office/house to task us in search for those priestess who have gone to the dungeon and not comeback. And our senpai got pissed because that priest is just telling us to die and somehow that priest give us a lot of money as a "hush tips" (I forgot why he told us not to tell anyone) and soon that money got stoled by our other senpai at the same night since he was too scared to venture to the dungeon.

And the ci-en points reached 2000+, expect cowgirl position news and more post to like and share ;)
Yeah boi, another stage is reached and I congratulate everyone on this joyful fact.
But there is still a long way to go so do not relax buns.

I actually tested this: 10k if alive + untouched (day 2-3), 5k if blindfolded/gagged (day 4-5), 3k if dead (day 6-7) and 1k if zombie (day 8+). I guess the 1k is for a proper purge/burial/closure?

I actually tested this: 10k if alive + untouched (day 2-3), 5k if blindfolded/gagged (day 4-5), 3k if dead (day 6-7) and 1k if zombie (day 8+). I guess the 1k is for a proper purge/burial/closure?
Yeah, the reward get worse if the missing person's condition is also worse.
I don't think the game explain what the church do to them after that, the senpai also said something like "Dunno what the church do to the body, our job is only to retrieve their body" too.
Maybe we know for sure in the full game.

Last edited:
I don't think the game explain what the church do to them after that, the senpai also said something like "Dunno what the church do to the body, our job is only to retrieve their body" too.
Maybe we know for sure in the full game.
Many possible reasons honestly.
Could be just to hold proper burial ceremony, to purge all undead, doing research against/for necromancy (wouldn't be surprised if there was some crazy evil dude/witch among them XD)
or plot twist
They want to build a zombie harem in their basement.

Joking aside I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we dig out some dark secret(s) about the Church. After all it's a bit strange to give that much money to find two people and do it secretly, it's almost as they expect/want to get only the bodies back since they don't send a large scale search party.

Wasn’t it said at the beginning of the game that people in the dungeon don't die completely, it is possible that the church has a ritual that can resurrect a person.
But maybe this is just not a very good english translation and meant something else.

Wasn’t it said at the beginning of the game that people in the dungeon don't die completely, it is possible that the church has a ritual that can resurrect a person.
But maybe this is just not a very good english translation and meant something else.
As far as I can remember about people in dungeon is there are people who go into the dungeon without any permission. If they dont have permission to get in, then they also dont permission to get out so, those people that can't get out from there they decided to live or die inside the dungeon. The dying one will become zombie and who choose to live probably become a bandit like the one who rape the female knight.
So I wouldn't be surprised if there are city beneath the dungeon later when the game released.

Ok, so some of this is probably already said in the thread already, but I'm going to write down what I got from machine-translating the game because it has some pretty interesting lore (to me) and has a pretty exciting game system.

So, basically, the Labyrinth that makes up most of the game setting is one belonging to an old, forgotten witch, from an age so long ago her name has already been forgotten. Though this Labyrinth is Seriously Bad Juju, there still exist rumors and/or confirmations of great treasure underneath the depths, and so intrepid, brave and/or foolish adventurers enter the Labyrinth in search of riches, fame and/or glory - even if what's on stake is their very soul.

See, this Labyrinth features some Real Dark Souls Shit; inside, the Witch's Curse ensures that nobody can die, not permanently. As the Curse takes hold and progresses, one slowly loses grasp of their own selves, eventually ending up as rotten, soulless husks eternally wandering the depths, while the soul is said to experience Eternal Damnation. You really don't want that to happen to you. Even though the first stages of the Curse can be reversed with an application of holy water, well, there's this point called the 'point of no return'.

(by the way, if you die in the game, you get cursed, aside from losing half of your hard-earned money. You can probably cure this in the Church in town, and this may or may not affect the story and/or ending eventually.)

You play as a member of a team, let's call them the Recovery Corps because it sounds kinda cool; they're a sort-of kinda-unofficial partner? to the local Adventurer's Guild, tasked as an S&R team to bring back any immobilized/fallen adventurers to hopefully bring them out before the Curse claims them fully, or to recover their remains if it's not too late, or something like that. It's dirty, thankless work (okay, not totally thankless; every adventurer you bring back, preferably safe and sound and not-zombie, gets you a fat load of cash as monetary incentive), but someone's gotta do it (you know how in some games if you get party wiped you just respawn back in the last town you saved in with a chunk of your money gone? Yeah, that).

Now, see, your first day of work, you see a Saint/Holy Woman and her entourage go down the Labyrinth - presumably because of some reason related to Political Bullshit regarding how every several years the Church selects a Great Holy Woman or something while leaving the other Holy Women out to dry or something, but I'm bad at Political Bullshit so I'm not going to go into any details - which your senpai acknowledges as "They're basically going to their deaths down there", as unprepared as they look.

And then that very night, some representative of the Church goes to the Recovery Corps HQ and asks them to "recover the Holy Woman from the deepest part of the Labyrinth", while handing them a shitload of money as advance payment. Your senpai reasonably goes "oh shit" because considering the circumstances and chances of said Holy Woman still being not-zombie, they're basically being paid to stay silent about the whole "one of our Holy Women led a team into the Labyrinth and probably turned into zombies" thing, said advance payment being hush money. He's going to have to consult the Adventurer's Guild next thing in the morning.

Except said morning comes with the other member of the Recovery Corps having up and disappeared with the money, so our reasonable senpai is forced to track him down. In the meantime, you're tasked to keep up the Recovery Corps' duties so people don't get suspicious.

(by the way, about the Church not sending a large search party - well, suspicions are reasonable, but as a rule, large squads are Bad Juju in the Labyrinth, because it's so cramped and narrow and trap-heavy you'll just get in each other's way. The Kingdoms gave up sending in their soldiers because of that, so most of the lawful entrees are solo adventurers/explorers/treasure hunters now.)

Last edited:
Nice explanation, since my first language is not english, this might clear some things that I already wrote.

Back