What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

Teneby

Reputation score
I do. Didn't I complain about it the first time I post in this thread?

You are also one of two people understood what I said, besides HentaiProdigy, aren't you?

The previous games from this developer are third person perspective. That's how I describe when I play his games as the protagonists.
You can always turn it fully invisible (slider at 0) if it bothers you. I prefer this over having a male body taking a lot of space on screen (like in Demon Queen or Little Brave)

Also the first milestone has been reached ! 1063 pts as of now, pretty confident we'll reach the 5000 and get some "pie play" lol

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I do. Didn't I complain about it the first time I post in this thread?

You are also one of two people understood what I said, besides HentaiProdigy, aren't you?

The previous games from this developer are third person perspective. That's how I describe when I play his games as the protagonists.
It seems you dont play in text based hentai games, where much depends on your imagination.
I have already talked about this but for me it is not a problem, I read a lot, including hentai ranobe and text based hentai games, so my imagination is very developed, and just imagine the rest of the body parts introducing yourself in scenes for me is not difficult, although I would like to, apart from flying dick so were his hands and balls would be visible.
And given that the game is likely will turn out very good, to refuse play in this game only because of this is strange.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You can always turn it fully invisible (slider at 0) if it bothers you. I prefer this over having a male body taking a lot of space on screen (like in Demon Queen or Little Brave)

Also the first milestone has been reached ! 1063 pts as of now, pretty confident we'll reach the 5000 and get some "pie play" lol
It seems you misunderstood what I posted. I don't like playing as just a single pee pee fucking around no matter if it is invisible or mosaic one. What I want is a full body like how he did with the protagonists of his previous games. This game, Dead End, is the first game the developer decided to create a protagonist as a flying dick.
It seems you dont play in text based hentai games, where much depends on your imagination.
I have already talked about this but for me it is not a problem, I read a lot, including hentai ranobe and text based hentai games, so my imagination is very developed, and just imagine the rest of the body parts introducing yourself in scenes for me is not difficult, although I would like to, apart from flying dick so were his hands and balls would be visible.
And given that the game is likely will turn out very good, to refuse play in this game only because of this is strange.
To their own taste and imagination, it's good that you have good imagination but I don't. Moreover, my fetish focus only on fellatio and paizuri with a full-body (male) protagonist so there's still hope with the full realease.

I will wait for it and reach the first girl and check blowjob scene and then decide if I should continue to play or not.

Edit: fixed typo.

Last edited:

Teneby

Reputation score
It seems you misunderstood what I posted. I don't like playing as just a single pee pee fucking around no matter if it is invisible or mosaic one. What I want is a full body like how he did with the protagonists of his previous games. This game, Dead End, is the first game the developer decided to create a protagonist as a flying dick.

I will wait for it and reach the first girl and check blowjob scene and then decide if I should continue to play or not.
I see what you mean now, although a full body would have been weird for the missionary scene (unless you could turn transparent), I definitely don't want to only see the protagonist's ass XD, aside from playing as a shota I didn't like Demon Queen and Little Brave because you see too much (in my opinion) the protagonist during H-stuff. But I can understand not wanting a flying pee pee as you said XD. I really enjoyed all his other works starting from Sleeping Beauty up to Zombie Island, However this time the dev is trying out new stuff so we'll have to wait and see how it turns out x)

I can't say for sure but I wouldn't be surprised to see his arms/torso in those blow/boobjob scenes.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I see what you mean now, although a full body would have been weird for the missionary scene (unless you could turn transparent), I definitely don't want to only see the protagonist's ass XD, aside from playing as a shota I didn't like Demon Queen and Little Brave because you see too much (in my opinion) the protagonist during H-stuff. But I can understand not wanting a flying pee pee as you said XD. I really enjoyed all his other works starting from Sleeping Beauty up to Zombie Island, However this time the dev is trying out new stuff so we'll have to wait and see how it turns out x)

I can't say for sure but I wouldn't be surprised to see his arms/torso in those blow/boobjob scenes.
I understand why the developer chose to a single pee pee as the protagonist cuz the angles of H-scenes will cover the whole girls. Hope it won't apply to both blowjob and boob job, as well his future works.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I understand why the developer chose to a single pee pee as the protagonist cuz the angles of H-scenes will cover the whole girls. Hope it won't apply to both blowjob and boob job, as well his future works.
Hm, so you will still play it if the dick isnt flying at blowjob and paizuri scene?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hm, so you will still play it if the dick isnt flying at blowjob and paizuri scene?
Yup, that's why I take back what I said on page 1 and will continue to observer the progress, for now.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Jesus, I know I played a few of ONEONE1's games, but holy hell is their score high as crap.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Jesus, I know I played a few of ONEONE1's games, but holy hell is their score high as crap.
Well their game come to steam too anyway.

Compared to other circle's pledge that I see, osanagocoro's pledge is the most ambitious though xd.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I admit that ONEONE1's games are good and the girls are extremely faptastic but I've never touch a single one of them cuz they are all female protagonists.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I admit that ONEONE1's games are good and the girls are extremely faptastic but I've never touch a single one of them cuz they are all female protagonists.
I understand you mate.
I also do not play games where MC is female, cuz I prefer to associate myself with the main character and considering that I'm a man associating yourself with a woman is mildly difficult.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I understand you mate.
I also do not play games where MC is female, cuz I prefer to associate myself with the main character and considering that I'm a man associating yourself with a woman is mildly difficult.
Yeah. I ABSOLUTELY can't bring myself to be a girl/woman, then go around and fuck a ton of men. That sounds wrong and it's... FUCKING GAY!!! At least that's how I feel when playing one of games with female protagonist before (And I've never touch any type of these games until now).

Make no mistake, I have no intention of pissing off the female protagonist lovers. It's just my own preference.

There is an exception though. If I play as female protagonist, the game must present ONLY one man in the game with his inner thought that I can relate to. Or else... Welp, goodbye forever. However, these type of games are fucking rare.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Well I do play them, but I agree, I still prefer where the MC was male which is rare these days...
I think this is because female MC development is much faster than male MC game, since you just need to came out for like 1 or 2 female heroines and you can just blackened the male.

Last edited:

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I do play them, but I agree, I still prefer where the MC was MC which is rare these days...
I think this is because female MC development is much faster than male MC game, since you just need to came out for like 1 or 2 female heroines and you can just blackened the male.
There is another more compelling reason.
There are people who like to play for female characters, manipulating them like puppeteers corrupting and humiliating them.
But in my opinion it is much better playing for a male character and do it with women around you.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Yeah, but there are games that I can ignore playing as a female MC due to all the content it has. Happypink and a few well known other creators are a few examples, but I generally agree with you all.

Teneby

Reputation score
I don't mind playing a female MC in action games, mostly the side scrolling ones, but strongly dislike the ones were you have to whore yourself whatever the plot may be regardless if the girl is a damn nympho or a proper lady. If it's girl on girl or futa on girl action then I'm fine with it XD

Btw Dead End demo was updated, but it's mostly QoL improvements so don't get too excited : clock displayed in dungeon as well as a day/night icon (very useful when underground, a lot of times I left the dungeon to resupply just to find that it was night and shops closed T_T) oh and the amount of money owned is displayed with the ring menu along the number of days spent for the search.
And finally we're at 1705 points as of now, even if the pace drops a bit, I think we'll reach the 10k before the end of the campaign x)

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I don't mind playing a female MC in action games, mostly the side scrolling ones, but strongly dislike the ones were you have to whore yourself whatever the plot may be regardless if the girl is a damn nympho or a proper lady. If it's girl on girl or futa on girl action then I'm fine with it XD

Btw Dead End demo was updated, but it's mostly QoL improvements so don't get too excited : clock displayed in dungeon as well as a day/night icon (very useful when underground, a lot of times I left the dungeon to resupply just to find that it was night and shops closed T_T) oh and the amount of money owned is displayed with the ring menu along the number of days spent for the search.
And finally we're at 1705 points as of now, even if the pace drops a bit, I think we'll reach the 10k before the end of the campaign x)
Yep, and they also added 2 more post that we can likes and share on their ci-en page.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not forget to like and repost all his updates, chop-chop lads we need collect these points.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So, anybody knows how long until the campaign end?

apar

Reputation score
Just tried the demo and it was fantastic. I have a few questions owing to the incomplete translation.

Does anyone know if the only capturable (i.e. bringable back to the house) zombie is the generic one? I wish the female knight were capturable when zombified.

Also, does capturing have negative consequences? I OCR + Google Translated the message that shows up after selecting the option and thought it said the guild disliked bringing monsters out of the dungeon. Can someone confirm?

Attachments