What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

Teneby

Reputation score
Imo he could add the same "lolis" we had in the Zombie Island game, they weren't that young looking (small chest and all) far from what we had in... let's say, the sleeping beauties, now that's what I call lolis XD. But yeah I understand the "realistic" part, why would there be children in an adventurer town build for the sake of exploring a dungeon filled with monsters and zombies.

Not sure about that. I can say for sure that this developer rarely does boobjob in his games. Only the Night Walker and My Summer Vacation are exception.

And it seems footjob is a no go cuz this fetish isn't implemented so far.
Wait what ? I checked to be sure but there isn't any boobjob in Night Walker (not even blowjob) , unless there was an update at some point ? I have v1.1 I think
Demon Queen had boobjobs as well if I recall correctly
Don't think he made footjob in any of his games so far (maybe in the text based ones)

As for the actual game we're waiting for, do any of you know how much will be translated when released ? Got Hopes when I saw some english in the demo (UI and key quests would be enough for me honestly, going blind in japanese is hard when you want to unlock everything yourself ^^')
And finally, I'm not sure how you unlock all the scenes in the demo, might be related to how long you take to reach the basement and rescue (or not) the girl there, If true you'll need at least 3 playthrough to unlock all, maybe more. Hope you can expand your basement as well, gotta catch them all lol

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Imo he could add the same "lolis" we had in the Zombie Island game, they weren't that young looking (small chest and all) far from what we had in... let's say, the sleeping beauties, now that's what I call lolis XD. But yeah I understand the "realistic" part, why would there be children in an adventurer town build for the sake of exploring a dungeon filled with monsters and zombies.

Wait what ? I checked to be sure but there isn't any boobjob in Night Walker (not even blowjob) , unless there was an update at some point ? I have v1.1 I think
Don't think he made footjob in any of his games so far (maybe in the text based ones)

As for the actual game we're waiting for, do any of you know how much will be translated when released ? Got Hopes when I saw some english in the demo (UI and key quests would be enough for me honestly, going blind in japanese is hard when you want to unlock everything yourself ^^')
And finally, I'm not sure how you unlock all the scenes in the demo, might be related to how long you take to reach the basement and rescue (or not) the girl there, If true you'll need at least 3 playthrough to unlock all, maybe more. Hope you can expand your basement as well, gotta catch them all lol
Regarding the demo, you actually dont need to do 3 playthrough. Just dont save after you rape her and wait until her condition change. If i remember correctly;
Day 1 - 3 : She will got chained.
Day 4 - 5 : She will get raped while chained.
Day 6 - 7 : She died.
Day 8+ : She turned into zombie.

Teneby

Reputation score
Regarding the demo, you actually dont need to do 3 playthrough. Just dont save after you rape her and wait until her condition change. If i remember correctly;
Day 1 - 3 : She will got chained.
Day 4 - 5 : She will get raped while chained.
Day 6 - 7 : She died.
Day 8+ : She turned into zombie.
Thanks for the details !
Agreed for the demo, but I'm pretty sure you'll get other scenes if you save her, but with your method maybe only two run will be needed, kinda tricky since you can't save everywhere, it was the case for zombie island, 3 runs to get every scene (saved, rape, zombie).
As for me well I got the worst luck several times and got destroyed by angry mobs of zombies and/or kobold? (those yellow things with a blade) and lost a few fights against the boss, heck it was day 5 when I arrived XD, I believe it would have been much easier/faster if I geared beforehand (don't like to buy stuff when I don't know what it does, and thought I would find gear in the dungeon, tough luck, a shield and that's it XD) oh and those bombs are mighty useful to dispatch ennemies (careful to not blow yourself up)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
V1.1? Seriously, mate? Ver2.0 has been released for years already.

BTW, the latest version added blowjob and boobjob.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
So, after I PM him about the position plan, they said that they will be doing a campaign from tomorrow until mid July.
They said that the outcome of that campaign will determine the outcome of the position that they will add.

Below is the conversation with them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me :
By the way, I have a question regarding sex position. Do you have more sex position other than blowjob, anal, and pussy sex?
Then, when the game released, do you plan to add more sex position?.
If my Japanese Language's weird then sorry, since I'm in the middle of learning Japanese language now.
I will wait for your reply, thanks.

Osanagocoronokimini :
For now, there only 3 insertion point which is mouth, anal, and pussy.
But, here we are currently doing a campaign here

The result of this campaign will determine the added position so there a chance for position like paizuri and stuff will be added.
I can still understand your Japanese without problem, so its fine. I can only understand Japanese anyway, so I'm glad.

If we talk about insertion point, the position that exist in the implementation plan was these :
- Missionary
- Restrained Missionary
- Doggy Style Against Wall
- Restrained Doggy Style
- Fellatio
- Restrained Fellatio
- Other Special Position By character (for some character only.)
- Consensual Sex (For some character only)
- Tentacle (For specific character)
- Abnormalization such as freezing the girl, turning into stone or stuff.

Me :
I see, got it.
I'm currently posting your new game information in a hentai community, so I will give these information to other fans.
Thanks for the reply.

Osanagocoronokimini :
Thanks for the trouble of doing this.
I'm aiming to make more works that you guys will enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I hope we can all participate on this "campaign" of them so more position will be added, but im not sure how to contribute to this on ci-en. Maybe just liking their post and tweeting would do?.

Attachments

Last edited:

Teneby

Reputation score
V1.1? Seriously, mate? Ver2.0 has been released for years already.

BTW, the latest version added blowjob and boobjob.
tfw you realize you overslept way too much XD I'll try to find it, not sure if I'll have any luck since it's years old ^^'
Then we have boobjob in three of his games (counting only rpgs)

So, after I PM him about the position plan, they said that they will be doing a campaign from tomorrow until mid July.
They said that the outcome of that campaign will determine the outcome of the position that they will add.

So, I hope we can all participate on this "campaign" of them so more position will be added, but im not sure how to contribute to this on ci-en. Maybe just liking their post and tweeting would do?.
Thanks for asking him in behalf of everyone !
It will probably be a poll like he did for summer vacation, I could vote myself back then so there probably won't be any issues.
And japanese style rape ? wth ? My first guess would be bondage but we already got chains and all so idk.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
和姦 is actually consensual sex xd. So both party agreed to have sex. According to JP wikipedia that is.

Teneby

Reputation score
和姦 is actually consensual sex xd. So both party agreed to have sex. According to JP wikipedia that is.
*facepalm* there is a limit to how much google trad can take XD
Btw not sure if this is the right place to ask but do someone knows how many of this creator's games were english translated ?
I know of the following :
Demon's Kingdom : machine translated
Sleeping Beauty : machine translated
Zombie Island : UI and some items translated
Little Brave : translated (don't remember if it was machine or not)
Stop of The World : a bit of the UI (dropped afaik)
Summer Vacation : translated fully by this guy but not the additional content
and maybe Dead End when it comes out
Did I miss any ?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Btw not sure if this is the right place to ask but do someone knows how many of this creator's games were english translated ?
Did I miss any ?
Hm, idk if the status of the game was translated or not.
But there also Zombie Hazard, Night Walker, The Continue, and With the Demon King.

Teneby

Reputation score
Hm, idk if the status of the game was translated or not.
But there also Zombie Hazard, Night Walker, The Continue, and With the Demon King.
Yeah I don't think they have been translated (hence my question), however I don't know The Continue, is it an rpg as well ? (I skipped almost all of his flash animation products since they are much more story focused)

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Yeah I don't think they have been translated (hence my question), however I don't know The Continue, is it an rpg as well ? (I skipped almost all of his flash animation products since they are much more story focused)
Its writen as Adventure, but I haven't play it myself. Guess wait for the one who really know.

Teneby

Reputation score
Its writen as Adventure, but I haven't play it myself. Guess wait for the one who really know.
You got me curious so I did a bit of research, simply put it's like his other browser based works (with lots of text and choices + animations) however, The Continue has a .exe unlike those and... that's it. Not very interesting fact I know XD

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
You got me curious so I did a bit of research, simply put it's like his other browser based works (with lots of text and choices + animations) however, The Continue has a .exe unlike those and... that's it. Not very interesting fact I know XD
xd, sorry to let you down

Teneby

Reputation score
xd, sorry to let you down
It's fine, there isn't much time until The Dead End comes out anyway, august if I'm not mistaken ? I really look forward to the gameplay this time, while I don't dislike turn based fights, I enjoy much more old-school action rpgs , simple and yet challenging (unless you play in easy mode of course XD) Night Walker and Zombie Hazard were really fun to play imo

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Below is the conversation with them.

Me :
By the way, I have a question regarding sex position. Do you have more sex position other than blowjob, anal, and pussy sex?
Then, when the game released, do you plan to add more sex position?.
If my Japanese Language's weird then sorry, since I'm in the middle of learning Japanese language now.
I will wait for your reply, thanks.

Osanagocoronokimini :
For now, there only 3 insertion point which is mouth, anal, and pussy.
But, here we are currently doing a campaign here

The result of this campaign will determine the added position so there a chance for position like paizuri and stuff will be added.
I can still understand your Japanese without problem, so its fine. I can only understand Japanese anyway, so I'm glad.

If we talk about insertion point, the position that exist in the implementation plan was these :
- Missionary
- Restrained Missionary
- Doggy Style Against Wall
- Restrained Doggy Style
- Fellatio
- Restrained Fellatio
- Other Special Position By character (for some character only.)
- Consensual Sex (For some character only)
- Tentacle (For specific character)
- Abnormalization such as freezing the girl, turning into stone or stuff.

Me :
I see, got it.
I'm currently posting your new game information in a hentai community, so I will give these information to other fans.
Thanks for the reply.

Osanagocoronokimini :
Thanks for the trouble of doing this.
I'm aiming to make more works that you guys will enjoy.

Thank you for your efforts in the difficult task of fishing information from author.
The truth I did not quite understand the part about the company, it will be kinda vote like in fantia or collecting a certain amount of funds and achieving the goal ?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Thank you for your efforts in the difficult task of fishing information from author.
The truth I did not quite understand the part about the company, it will be kinda vote like in fantia or collecting a certain amount of funds and achieving the goal ?
Eh, don't mention it. I get something from it anyway like practicing my Japanese too.
Yeah I wonder too xd

Regarding the campaign, I think we just need to like their article (1 point) and retweet the article (2 points) from Ci-en, Pledge (don't know how this work), and using somekind of gift card (10 points)
The goal is 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000 points, and within rank 10th.
If we like and retweet all of their posts, each of us will contribute 96 points/account.
Damn, this gonna be a battle royale if we are aiming for within rank 10th bois kek.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
tfw you realize you overslept way too much XD I'll try to find it, not sure if I'll have any luck since it's years old ^^'
Then we have boobjob in three of his games (counting only rpgs)
In case you can't find a legit and available source, let me know and I will upload the game for you.

Did I miss any ?
Sadly, but you're wrong cuz the Zombie Island... has been fully translated by fan!!! (except H dialog though).
Don't misunderstand by the title [Partial], it's actually [Full]
https://ulmf.org/threads/the-zombie-island-to-nosabaibaru.10458/ Password: osanagokoronokimini

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Regarding the campaign, I think we just need to like their article (1 point) and retweet the article (2 points) from Ci-en, Pledge (don't know how this work), and using somekind of gift card (10 points)
The goal is 2000 points, 5000 points, and within rank 10th.
If we like and retweet their post, each of us helping 96 points/account.
Damn, this gonna be a battle royale if we are aiming for within rank 10th bois kek.
When will the company start and are there any special conditions for liking and retweeting ?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
In case you can't find a legit and available source, let me know and I will upload the game for you.

Sadly, but you're wrong cuz the Zombie Island... has been fully translated by fan!!! (except H dialog though).
Don't misunderstand by the title [Partial], it's actually [Full]
https://ulmf.org/threads/the-zombie-island-to-nosabaibaru.10458/ Password: osanagokoronokimini
Err, we can't share download link in here right ? :confused:

When will the company start and are there any special conditions for liking and retweeting ?
It should be today at noon (14:00 PM Japanese time) until July 16 next month. I'm not sure either, but I think just liking and retweeting it will do.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Err, we can't share download link in here right ? :confused:
That's just full English patch, not the actual game.

Sharing is caring, mate. As long as you don't try to piss the mod off by sharing H-games that have loli and shota publicly.