What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

Teneby

Reputation score
In case you can't find a legit and available source, let me know and I will upload the game for you.

Sadly, but you're wrong cuz the Zombie Island... has been fully translated by fan!!! (except H dialog though).
Don't misunderstand by the title [Partial], it's actually [Full]
https://ulmf.org/threads/the-zombie-island-to-nosabaibaru.10458/ Password: osanagokoronokimini
Damn a full translation ? Might be worth to restart from the beginning ! (too bad for the H part but that's great nonetheless)

And thanks for the offer to upload the 2.0 for the other game but, there is no need, in fact I already own the game, sitting around for years in my osanagokoronokimini Night Walker folder. Probably forgot about it when I transferred all my data on a new computer

Regarding the campaign, I think we just need to like their article (1 point) and retweet the article (2 points) from Ci-en, Pledge (don't know how this work), and using somekind of gift card (10 points)
The goal is 2000 points, 5000 points, and within rank 10th.
If we like and retweet all of their posts, each of us will contribute 96 points/account.
Damn, this gonna be a battle royale if we are aiming for within rank 10th bois kek.
Interesting to know, when your certain of how it works I will gladly contribute to the amount of points.
So it is a 3 steps goal, meaning potentially 3 more positions ?
I don't know how ci-en works exactly but most of his games were very well received on dlsite and such, so the japanese playerbase + us westerners might reach the goal !
Granted I don't know what's the actual top 10... Where do I search ? XD

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
That's just full English patch, not the actual game.

Sharing is caring, mate. As long as you don't try to piss the mod off by sharing H-games that have loli and shota publicly.
Yeah, I agree about sharing is caring, its just i thought you cant just share a download link other than save file in here xd. And i thought i seen something about people got scolded for sharing a translation link not in the translation thread.
Damn a full translation ? Might be worth to restart from the beginning ! (too bad for the H part but that's great nonetheless)

And thanks for the offer to upload the 2.0 for the other game but, there is no need, in fact I already own the game, sitting around for years in my osanagokoronokimini Night Walker folder. Probably forgot about it when I transferred all my data on a new computer

Interesting to know, when your certain of how it works I will gladly contribute to the amount of points.
So it is a 3 steps goal, meaning potentially 3 more positions ?
I don't know how ci-en works exactly but most of his games were very well received on dlsite and such, so the japanese playerbase + us westerners might reach the goal !
Granted I don't know what's the actual top 10... Where do I search ? XD
They didnt mentioned about how many position they will add, so idk. Probably about they getting within rank 10 at most popular circle in campaign (on game section), I haven't open the site again now since im currently at phone right now, but if the event started, maybe there some kind of change in the UI.

Seems that I was right all along that there was a change in the UI. And they already at top 5 lol.
View attachment 23542

Last edited:

Teneby

Reputation score
They didnt mentioned about how many position they will add, so idk. Probably about they getting within rank 10 at most popular circle in campaign (on game section), I haven't open the site again now since im currently at phone right now, but if the event started, maybe there some kind of change in the UI.
I used google translate but here are the milestones :
・ 1000 points: difference illustration released
・ 2000 points: Cowgirl play added
・ 5000 points: Addition of pies play
・ 10000 points: One mob character is added
・ The ranking within the 10th place: One more mob character is added
I don't think there will be a vote this time, however the 5000 points is indeed for boobjob option, don't let the translation fool you, it's actually written, as "5000 pointo: Paizuripurei tsuika"
However I don't know if "mob character" refers simply as a regular female character or a monster/zombie girl.
In any cases it shouldn't be too hard to reach the points until the end of the campaign given his fame, but ranking in the top 10 is tricky because you have to take other devs into account ^^'

Edit : Ranked 5th ? Might be much easier than I thought XD

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I used google translate but here are the milestones :
・ 1000 points: difference illustration released
・ 2000 points: Cowgirl play added
・ 10000 points: One mob character is added
・ The ranking within the 10th place: One more mob character is added
I don't think there will be a vote this time, however the 5000 points is indeed for boobjob option, don't let the translation fool you, it's actually written, as "5000 pointo: Paizuripurei tsuika"
However I don't know if "mob character" refers simply as a regular female character or a monster/zombie girl.
In any cases it shouldn't be too hard to reach the points until the end of the campaign given his fame, but ranking in the top 10 is tricky because you have to take other devs into account ^^'
Ohh, so that what the pledge mean. Its about that condition they promise. Guess i share that too on twitter.
That 5000 points is paizuri. damn that google translate changed it to pies play xd.
Edit : Ranked 5th ? Might be much easier than I thought XD
I hope so, we only need 100+- peoples to share all of their post to reach 10K I guess. That if the normal twitter post counted. Since the twitter UI didnt change, Im not sure ;w;

Last edited:

Rimjacker

Reputation score
IT'S TIME TO SUPPORT THEM WITH ALL OUR HEARTS! FOR THE SAKE... Of zombie goodness and paizuri. But good heavens, to think that they're already at the top 5 though!

I'm going to change my profile picture to best Zombie Island girl for the time being then!

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For the love of fellatio and paizuri, I would support him if I could. It's kinda embarassing to make this excuse but I'm poor as fuck and still in job-hunting period, so I have nothing but to pray for his campaign will get succeeded in the future.

*Praying~*

Teneby

Reputation score
For the love of fellatio and paizuri, I would support him if I could. It's kinda embarassing to make this excuse but I'm poor as fuck and still in job-hunting period, so I have nothing but to pray for his campaign will get succeeded in the future.

*Praying~*
Thanks again for the english patch, I'm starting from scratch and it's so much better to know what you're doing and what's going on, I suppose there won't be any update to translate the H stuff ?
As for Dead End, I'll buy it day one if there is (somewhat proper) english option , if not I'll wait for a sale or a patch to appear. I fully support paizuri as well, but honestly fellatio is somewhat scary given zombies are known for biting *shudders*

IT'S TIME TO SUPPORT THEM WITH ALL OUR HEARTS! FOR THE SAKE... Of zombie goodness and paizuri. But good heavens, to think that they're already at the top 5 though!

I'm going to change my profile picture to best Zombie Island girl for the time being then!
Such spirit ! I'm with you o/
And agreed for that girl, I didn't think much of her before the english patch though ^^'

So about those points, I just need to make a ci-en account and click on those yellow stars right ? Seems easy enough

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score

*Praying~*
Nah man, you don't need to pay to support them in campaign.
Still, I'm also a poor dude xd, but I try to save money just to support him I guess.
So about those points, I just need to make a ci-en account and click on those yellow stars right ? Seems easy enough
If you want to do full support then probably ;
-Follow.
-Click the star.
-Like all the posts and Pledges.
-Tweet all the posts and Pledges. (For the post tweeting, I'm not sure if the posts than the newest one counted since the re-tweet UI doesn't have number of re-tweet count, but better save than sorry, I share them all.)
-Use a gift ticket. (Required money though. Basically you gift someone a subscription for a month)
But good heavens, to think that they're already at the top 5 though!
Hooh last time I see the rank, they are already in 4th place. Guess they got caught by someone.

Still, prob there are many people who don't want to spam their twitter with hentai. Its just like showing the world you are a big pervert xd. Well I don't mind since I don't use twitter anymore though.

Last edited:

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Liked and retweet his game. let's get enough points together to win some boobies or footsie stuff !
And can someone tell me how see the rating ?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Liked and retweet his game. let's get enough points together to win some boobies or footsie stuff !
Aye aye sir!
Who wants to create like 5 twitter and ci-en acc?! xd

Teneby

Reputation score
And can someone tell me how see the rating ?
You can see how it goes here :
736 points right now

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can see how it goes here :
736 points right now
I see, thank you for answer.
It would be excellent if there were english, and so you have to poke different buttons and use a translator to understand something on this site.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Damn, guess we can't spam creating new account. Guess share this to your best friend, family, and discord fams... ;_;
On a second try, we actually can xd

Last edited:

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, guess we can't spam creating new account. Guess share this to your best friend, family, and discord fams... ;_;
I don’t think that mine or other people's families and friends will appreciate our necro inclinations....

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
He said that normal intercourse and anal in this work are kinda tricky so he decided to implement the game in first person perspective.

I hope fellatio and paizuri will be full body. Or else I've got no choice but to quit this time.

Sorry for complaining.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He said that normal intercourse and anal in this work are kinda tricky so he decided to implement the game in first person perspective.

I hope fellatio and paizuri will be full body. Or else I've got no choice but to quit this time.

Sorry for complaining.
Do not quite understand what means: implement the game in first person perspective ?
You mean flying dick or what ?

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Do not quite understand what means: implement the game in first person perspective ?
You mean flying dick or what ?
I do. Didn't I complain about it the first time I post in this thread?

You are also one of two people understood what I said, besides HentaiProdigy, aren't you?

The previous games from this developer are third person perspective. That's how I describe when I play his games as the protagonists.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Whelp... Made around 10 spam accounts to add onto the total. We're at the top 3 though! It's going to be hard to topple over ONEONE1's and 's scores though.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Whelp... Made around 10 spam accounts to add onto the total. We're at the top 3 though! It's going to be hard to topple over ONEONE1's and 's scores though.
Damn, some dedication lol.
I only made 5.