What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Ahh i see. But about the transparent dick, we can actually set the dick visible or transparent and stuff.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahh i see. But about the transparent dick, we can actually set the dick visible or transparent and stuff.
It still does not negate the fact that there will be only a dick, transparent or not.
We talked about the possible full display of body of the protagonist as in the previous games.
But I am more confused by another reason where are lolies ?
Almost in all of his games has been loli or shota, however, so far I have not seen the slightest hint of loli in this game.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Yeah, well I just thought that was my virtual dick, since I named my char with my real name kek.
We only know like 7/8 of the heroines sprites right now, so probably there a posibility of a loli in this game.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It still does not negate the fact that there will be only a dick, transparent or not.
We talked about the possible full display of body of the protagonist as in the previous games.
But I am more confused by another reason where are lolies ?
Almost in all of his games has been loli or shota, however, so far I have not seen the slightest hint of loli in this game.
He replied in one of his fan's post on Cien that this game will not have any loli or shota.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He replied in one of his fan's post on Cien that this game will not have any loli or shota.
Whyyyyyyyy Jonny !?!
Me hopes are broken =(

Guess raping a dead loli is too much huh..
In past games there was no problem with dead loli, may be now more stringent requirements for games about loli content or something....

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
In past games there was no problem with dead loli, may be now more stringent requirements for games about loli content or something....
Oh yeah now that you mentioned it, I guess I remember raping one. Forgot the game name though.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh yeah now that you mentioned it, I guess I remember raping one. Forgot the game name though.
Practically in all his previous games it was possible to rape dead loli, so no wonder.
For example The Demon's Kingdom, The Sleeping Beauty and others.....

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Here the link to his post on Cien about loli stuff:

His original reply: 今作はコンセプト的に、 危険なダンジョンにロリが入ってくるのは変なのでは?といった考えなので 大人な女性オンリーになっていますのでご了承ください。

Simple translation: It's kinda unnatural (or bullshit) for loli to dive into the dangerous dungeon. Therefore the original concept of this game will focus only on adults.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Here the link to his post on Cien about loli stuff:

His original reply: 今作はコンセプト的に、 危険なダンジョンにロリが入ってくるのは変なのでは?といった考えなので 大人な女性オンリーになっていますのでご了承ください。

Simple translation: It's kinda unnatural (or bullshit) for loli to dive into the dangerous dungeon. Therefore the original concept of this game will focus only on adults.
Its not that weird to me, see Neptunia xd. But oh well, he stated that to his newest comment on fantia too. But its only planned for now, I just hope there will be some kind of DLC to add loli warrior or something later.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Its not that weird to me, see Neptunia xd. But oh well, he stated that to his newest comment on fantia too. But its only planned for now, I just hope there will be some kind of DLC to add loli warrior or something later.
I'm pretty satisfied with the variety of girls, but I kind of miss only have the option for vaginal, anal, and oral. I remember some of the other games having handjobs, paizuri, and some other positions.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I'm pretty satisfied with the variety of girls, but I kind of miss only have the option for vaginal, anal, and oral. I remember some of the other games having handjobs, paizuri, and some other positions.
Yeah, they should reconsider that, since we can have sex with a living woman too.
Do they mention that there're only 3 position though?. So far, I only see the basic position which is 3 of them and a special position for main heroine.

lol, I guess we will see their new game in like 2 or 3 years once again.

"We plan to make many games too from now on, please have a long life so you can play more of our game (^∇^;)"

Attachments

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, they should reconsider that, since we can have sex with a living woman too.
Do they mention that there're only 3 position though?. So far, I only see the basic position which is 3 of them and a special position for main heroine.

lol, I guess we will see their new game in like 2 or 3 years once again.

"We plan to make many games too from now on, please have a long life so you can play more of our game (^∇^;)"
I would not refuse if there were some footjobs what would be in my opinion just perfect, at the same time it would brought some variety.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I would not refuse if there were some footjobs what would be in my opinion just perfect, at the same time it would brought some variety.
Yup, the more the merrier.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I had asked him some questions before the trial came out and one of them was about the fetish. Blowjob would be implemented, boobjob would not in the final release.

Not sure about footjob though. You can post your question on his site and he will answer when he is free.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had asked him some questions before the trial came out and one of them was about the fetish. Blowjob would be implemented, boobjob would not in the final release.

Not sure about footjob though. You can post your question on his site and he will answer when he is free.
I can ask a question only in english, and asking in japanese with the help of google translator is not the best idea because original question turns out in crap.
Does he answer questions asked in english ?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score

So, if its not in the final release. then does that mean they will release it later after version 1.0.0?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I can ask a question only in english, and asking in japanese with the help of google translator is not the best idea because original question turns out in crap.
Does he answer questions asked in english ?
I also don't speak a single Japanese words. I only use a little bit of my Chinese and getting help from Google translation.

Just post your questions in both English and Japanese through Google translation.

So, if its not in the final release. then does that mean they will release it later after version 1.0.0?
Not sure about that. I can say for sure that this developer rarely does boobjob in his games. Only the Night Walker and My Summer Vacation are exception.

And it seems footjob is a no go cuz this fetish isn't implemented so far.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I also don't speak a single Japanese words. I only use a little bit of my Chinese and getting help from Google translation.

Just post your questions in both English and Japanese through Google translation.

Not sure about that. I can say for sure that this developer rarely does boobjob in his games. Only the Night Walker and My Summer Vacation are exception.

And it seems footjob is a no go cuz this fetish isn't implemented so far.
Welp, I sent a question message about the position 4 hrs ago. We'll see I guess.