What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
At this rate, there might even be some kind of BDSM sort of thing. Not sex with the MC, but forced masturbation or the likes. The MC's home basement is literally a sex dungeon if you think about it. :unsure:
Well yeah, but Its too small in Beta ver. You think they gonna add more space in it?.
And why a body retrieving guild has a prison is what idk xd.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm super hype for this game now. Too bad that the author wrote somewhere that the release date in August is just something DLsite automatically put.
He's still not sure about the release date himself so it could be months more.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I'm super hype for this game now. Too bad that the author wrote somewhere that the release date in August is just something DLsite automatically put.
He's still not sure about the release date himself so it could be months more.
Huh really?. Well thats a let down..

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Well, at the rate that the beta version's going (i.e 0.34, 0.35), the process is going quite smoothly as compared to other games. The Ci-en campaign has really made their progress hasten within this month alone if you think about it.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Naa, a longer wait is better then a actual "Let Down".
Yeah, but It still a let down for my schedule if that is true. That mean I will have a boring holiday..

Last edited:

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the author just posted a list of h-scenes which I wouldn't dare try to translate it with Google translate. So I wonder if there's anyone kind enough to translate it.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Looks like the author just posted a list of h-scenes which I wouldn't dare try to translate it with Google translate. So I wonder if there's anyone kind enough to translate it.
Here you go. Can't upload a .xlsx file so, change the extension to .xlsx
If there "( )", that mean I'm not sure about the translation.

Attachments

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Here you go. Can't upload a .xlsx file so, change the extension to .xlsx
If there "( )", that mean I'm not sure about the translation.
So, there's gonna be at least 5 floors to the dungeon, prostitution and force paizuri with all the main girls,? Hallelujah!

Also, just 500 more points!

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
So, there's gonna be at least 5 floors to the dungeon, prostitution and force paizuri with all the main girls,? Hallelujah!

Also, just 500 more points!
Yeah I think so. Kinda sad the heroine can also be placed on the public sex xd. Oh well, im into sad situation too anyway.

And 3 more days huh 😩

So, he said that he will be releasing the game in the middle of summer (June-August) in the public pillory sex comment. That mean there still chance that they will release it next month. Getting my hopes up again... :eek:

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Somehow I wish H-game developers shouldn't give specific release date cuz there might be some reasons that they couldn't release their games in time, which results in being sent a ton of hateful comments, mails or even death threats. For example, the developer of Leane, who set a specific release date but for whatever reasons he decided to delay his latest game. As a consequence, he received a massive backlash from his followers, his customers and other types of people.

Edit: just 342 points more, guys!

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Somehow I wish H-game developers shouldn't give specific release date cuz there might be some reasons that they couldn't release their games in time, which results in being sent a ton of hateful comments, mails or even death threats. For example, the developer of Leane, who set a specific release date but for whatever reasons he decided to delay his latest game. As a consequence, he received a massive backlash from his followers, his customers and other types of people.

Edit: just 342 points more, guys!
Well, that kind of thing also happen to persona 5. But people dont go as far as doing death threats though..
Depend on how the fans I guess.

Btw, what do you guys think of the "Familiar Person" they stated in the last post?. I think they going to add one of their past game character. Who is the popular one I wonder..

Last edited:

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Btw, what do you guys think of the "Familiar Person" they stated in the last post?. I think they going to add one of their past game character. Who is the popular one I wonder..
I don't think so, I think she's the rogue (or thief) from this post.
By the look of her hair style, I think she's also the one that got restrainted publicy in the last post.

She's just a mob enemy so, it's too bad we aren't going to have any story relate to her.

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I see, yeah I guess its thief then. Its writen as ならず者 too.
I mistake ならず as ならす which translated as familiar lol.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I do not understand people who are ready to send threats to authors due to the deposition of the game for a couple of weeks or months.
Yes, it is not good when author promises and does not fulfill the promise, but you need to understand that we are all humans and each may have certain circumstances that may interfere with work or study.
If the reason was valid enough like medical treatment or something like that, then you can wait.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Alright, somehow I add 100 points today and they have 10004 points now.
Now our job is just to make sure they won't have 11th place 😭. There a possibility the circles 3 rank below us will rush their points just like us in this few days so, better keep up our guards up mates!.
For that one bonus character that we can feck!.

Teneby

Reputation score
I've been away for a few days and so much new stuff and good news XD
Slighty dissapointed for the release window being pushed back a bit but hey, I take a polished game over a buggy one anytime even if I have to wait more x)
Only to stay in the top10 for one more day XD

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, that kind of thing also happen to persona 5. But people dont go as far as doing death threats though..
Depend on how the fans I guess.
But the developer of Leane did receive them, you know.
I do not understand people who are ready to send threats to authors due to the deposition of the game for a couple of weeks or months.
Yes, it is not good when author promises and does not fulfill the promise, but you need to understand that we are all humans and each may have certain circumstances that may interfere with work or study.
If the reason was valid enough like medical treatment or something like that, then you can wait.
Some people just want to see the world burn. *sign*

And... done. All that left is the developer confirmation.

*Insert I'm so proud of this community meme*

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Nope, I don't know about that xd. You got that info from their blog or something?.
Leane is that game where you play as a knight and try to take back your own kingdom isnt? I think i have played that game before.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nope, I don't know about that xd. You got that info from their blog or something?.
Leane is that game where you play as a knight and try to take back your own kingdom isnt? I think i have played that game before.
If my memory serves me right, I've got that info around near the end of 2016 before the developer's latest game released. You can check in the thread below if you are patient enough to find it through 68 pages.

And yup, you are some kind of like knight/general in that game. Be warned though, the games from this circle tend to be around netorare.
https://ulmf.org/threads/makura-cover-soft-riine2-leane-of-legitimate-crown-rj194521.5318/