What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
yeah since all the top ranks are account spamming a few thousand points doesn't really buy you "a while"

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
yeah since all the top ranks are account spamming a few thousand points doesn't really buy you "a while"
Well its not like circle below us going to surpass us or anything but if they did, atleast we don't start from 0 is what I mean. Last time I check, Atelier and Inusuku is already sleeping so possibly only teamKRAMA will be able to pass us that if they can increase their points by 1k before we continue to spam again that if we even care about not wanting to get in 9th place xd. No reason to spam if Atelier want the 10th place and Inusuku satisified in 11th place anyway.
And we only have like 12 hrs left anyway 😩

Edit : nvm, TeamKRAMA already sleep too xd. We would have a 100 gap with TeamKRAMA and Atelier if we don't spam those "few thousand points" today.

Last edited:

Teneby

Reputation score
Good thing we didn't let our guard down XD. Just a bit more to hold on and we'll be safe, only the wait will remain x)

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am a little annoyed by the fact that all girls have the same proportions, in his previous works there was much more diversity in this regard take the same mature womens who had bigger breasts and more meaty bodies, as well as were loli.
It remains to be hoped that he simply used the same template of body for this art and in the game itself the bodies will be different.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I am a little annoyed by the fact that all girls have the same proportions, in his previous works there was much more diversity in this regard take the same mature womens who had bigger breasts and more meaty bodies, as well as were loli.
It remains to be hoped that he simply used the same template of body for this art and in the game itself the bodies will be different.
Don't worry man, its not just you. Maybe they will think of adding different proportion with their bonus character later.
wait and hope...

Edit : Last hour, we got into 10th place lol. RIP Atelier. I will try to get our rank back to 8th again I guess.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What the flying fuck!? TeamKRAMA suddenly rose up and appeared from nowhere and got 8th ranking!? Are you kidding me!?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
What the flying fuck!? TeamKRAMA suddenly rose up and appeared from nowhere and got 8th ranking!? Are you kidding me!?
xd IKR, no worries, im trying to rekt them now.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
got like 2000-3000 over night WTF?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Er... kinda interested in the result of this whole dealy now, so be sure to post the final results here eh?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Um, well I don't care anything about this particular game or dev honestly, I just want to know if you guys succeed and by how much.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
GODDAMM*T so close to 12000 😩 . Oh well, I managed to get us back to rank 8.
That was fun, its kinda like playing night stalker you act when those 2 are sleeping and steal their rank xd.

Guess for being in rank 4-10, our God will get 10.000 yen (or more) from Ci-en. GGWP guys.

Last edited:

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this work, and especially to you Alunath as the most zealous liker and retwitter.
This allowed us to have an extra character in the game we were expecting, exactly like other nice bonuses.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Now just need to wait for the bonus character's news and the release of the game...

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The author commented in his last post. He said, he usually focused on character variations more than situations ,but for this game, it's the other way around.
He was aware that it made some people not happy but even changing chest size can be a big amount of work considering the amount of variations in each situation.
So the additional characters might be just mob enemies with limited situations.

So... no loli, petanko, nor milf this time comfirmed?

BTW, I prefer variation of situations more than characters so I'm fine with that.

Last edited:

Rimjacker

Reputation score
The author commented in his last post. He said, he usually focused on character variations more than situations ,but for this game, it's the other way around.
He was aware that it made some people not happy but even changing chest size can be a big amount of work considering the amount of variations in each situation.
So the additional characters might be just mob enemies with limited situations.

So... no loli, petanko, nor milf this time comfirmed?
Hey, I'm not complaining. The amount of variety in positions is good, and I actually enjoy playing through Osano's games for the actual gameplay as well! But FPP paizuri using modern artstyle and animation is my goalkeeper for this, it won my heart over. But who knows, the additional characters may be a loli or milf, as they're probably going to be the last characters to be developed.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Anddd we can also hope they will make a DLC of it that add loli in it later :").
For milf, I think there some candidate that my brain could think that as milf. The magician and the prostitute look like one to me lol. That magician kinda remind me of megane's mom in summer vacation.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Hm, idk about how to range a game price but, it probably still cheaper than buying a new PS4 game right xd.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's no update for the last few days, so I decided to edit Alunath's H-scenes list a bit.

View attachment 24204

Demo could be just around 1-2% of total scenes, and it's video files size is 128MB already.....Oh boy this game should've cost waaay more than 1200 yen.
Thanks mate.
I just wanted to ask someone to translate this table, and now I see that you have already done it.
It's a pity of course that there will be no footsie stuff, but necrophilia covers this deficiency.